Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39967 times)
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

Below 10 thousand dollars is definitely a good price to buy bitcoin if we see last year growth bitcoin may end of 100000 dollars by this year-end

I bought my first Bitcoin's a year ago. I am still buying when ever I have
extra cash from my salary. I will not stop at $100k, price can reach that mark
in the end of this year, but what you think about price in 10 year's from now?
   Bitcoin is a long-term investment for me. I spend Bitcoin's just when I invest
in other crypto-currencies. My goal is to have portfolio, with more than 40% in
Bitcoin's.
   Good time's for buying Bitcoin's started long time ago and will not end soon.
Will it end! Having Bitcoin's can be a better solution in the future. Transferring
Bitcoin's, buying thing's, spending on anything can be easier with Bitcoin's.
Having them can be prestigious, buying them earlier is cheaper and better

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

Yes I think it is a good time to start buying Bitcoin, because the actual price is still low and affordable, and it will become higher soon most likely. If you are going to hold your BTC for long period then your potential earning would be high too, since Bitcoin is expected to go up highly in the future.

parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:03:42 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
I think that now you can start buying bitcoin, you can see that the market is recovering very strongly, girls of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously increasing and there are no signs of falling and This is a condition for you to purchase and trade bitcoin. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price could reach $ 10000 in the coming days.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

yes, this is a good time if you want to buy and start investing in bitcoin because bitcoin prices are currently down but before you buy you should know about bitcoin volatility and the risk, you should be ready to deal with everything
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

It depends on your financial status. For me the best time is when the price is lower than just cheap. If you can hold bitcoins and wait until the price goes down, then i would recommend to start buying when the price is low and selling when it is high

bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

yes you are right now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin at this time the price is stable which means suitable for the buy, if you see price movement bitcoin already show recovery price which means bitcoin price will go up.
plescruslo

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

it is true and it is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price is still low. and you also if you have much better capital to buy bitcoin because later if bitcoin is back up again like yesterday it you can get a very big advantage later

Yes, this is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin now is at low price. If i have enough money i will invest this time for my future. Because in coming years our market make higher, chance is lose to gain a big profits.
I won’t dare to say that bitcoin is a cheap coin or it is not expensive to invest in here but I fully support your words as bitcoin has to rise very high in the coming future. Compare to that, the present value of bitcoin is definitely a low one.Besides, if someone is not able to buy a whole bitcoin at one time, he does not need to. He can invest as much as he likes to and get fractions of bitcoin.
hodler.com

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:40:38 AM

Its never too late to buy bitcoins. The thing i'm more interested in if its better to hodl or day trade at this point ?
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:01:59 AM

yes I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are stable and not too moving with a lot, you should not be too scared or confused with bitcoin prices, just buy as much bitcoin as you can and surely you will be able to benefit very much.
There are two times in market which will benefit you the most on both sides. One is the investment time which should be take place at low market and another time is the highest market which will give you the opportunity to sell is a good time.

The benefit of one time is the time when you proceed for buying at low market will cost you less and the highest price will give you huge profit so both of these points are important and benefited in the crypto world and especially in Bitcoin.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:08:26 AM

actually, we can buy bitcoin at any of price and every time is a good time to buy if we have a plan on what we want to do with our bitcoin. and if we are only want to buy bitcoin and don't want to use that bitcoin, we can buy right now and just keep it for a long time. but it will depend on what our purposes after we have bitcoin and I think right now still the good time to buy bitcoin.
It is a good time to invest because the signs are positive these days and a little stable as well that reflects a good site for investment and perhaps the price is giving us some more time and we should consider we have still time to invest now and wait for future market to rise up and benefit us. We are in a position to buy Bitcoins at this market and wait while it goes high and we get product.

Well i agree with the precious comment though. It depends on what your plans are. If you're planning for the long term, then now would basically a good time to buy. Imagine btc's value in a few years. But you have to be aware that it's not always going to be an upward trend. You have to ve able to stomach bloody markets that could go on for months.
Anyone who wants to become a rich person and care about his survival in this world, regardless of his long or short term planning, he should invest in bitcoin. Because this is a simple and easy way to achieve big status. Bitcoin has already produced millionaire in this world. The more a person will waste his time in wasting and coming up with some decision, the expensive it will become to get rich.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

yes I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are stable and not too moving with a lot, you should not be too scared or confused with bitcoin prices, just buy as much bitcoin as you can and surely you will be able to benefit very much.
There are two times in market which will benefit you the most on both sides. One is the investment time which should be take place at low market and another time is the highest market which will give you the opportunity to sell is a good time.

The benefit of one time is the time when you proceed for buying at low market will cost you less and the highest price will give you huge profit so both of these points are important and benefited in the crypto world and especially in Bitcoin.
I think there so many prices to be considered as good time to start buying, maybe it is all depend on the decision of the buyer. I think if we can afford to buy many more bitcoin today we should look for the possibility to become more profitable in the near future due to its amazing demand and a high volume of investors in the market place. Bitcoin is really amazing and we can also gain a huge amount of profit on it if we take a serious action regarding on its buy and selling process.

babycute123

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

Stop asking, take action. It is always the right time if you have enough knowledge
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:37:50 AM

of course, because with us buying a lot of bitcoin at this time then to get a big profit it will be easy because the price is now bitcoin is still low, so before bitcoin back expensive again you who have a lot fast money fast buy lots of bitcoin

Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

I think this is not the right time for us to buy. If it was me, I would wait until I thought it would come down again in the next few days. Please be patient. But if you want, you can still buy. These are personal opinions.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

The chances of continuing growth remain high. The goal remains approximately $ 10400-10800. Above is unlikely, too many resistance lines converge there. After that, the price may return to $ 9800-10000.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:57:53 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
I believe that at this point you should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin girls in recent days are constantly increasing sharply. According to my analysis, h1 is showing signs of divergence, indicating that buying power is decreasing and selling pressure is increasing, which will cause bitcoin prices to decrease in the coming days. So you buy bitcoin at this time the risk will be very high and you will be able to lose so heavily because of the recent bitcoin prices are very fast.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:05:23 AM

March-April 2018 was a good buying time because bitcoin is now showing strong uptrend signal, hoped I bought more on the dump season  Undecided
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:22:10 AM

Bitcoin's price was much lower when I posted on the group to keep buying, But nobody cares,Now the price has increased slightly..Bitcoin's future is much better

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:24:50 AM

It's my old analysis, Can see : https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/7AOyuMqE-btcusd-analysis-by-masterphi/

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

financialgoal

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

Absolutely yes. Bitcoin is all time good coin to buying because it is good coin to hold for future profits and it is sure profit to you that makes you able to get good profit in future..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: