Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:02:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39967 times)
ClaraFowler44

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:46:59 AM

Up to now, the price of BTC has gone down very low, suitable for you to buy a little (maybe 0.001 or how much depends on your financial resources). Set long-term or short-term goals depending on your profit goals. Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcosfx

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
All the things now are saying that this year as whole good to buy Bitcoin, because if EFT will take place, I think the coin will grow up very high. So all the people who bought it under $10,000 price would be very happy with it.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

at a time when the price of the bitcoin down then it's a good time to start buying bitcoins? because when price goes down like that means a lot of people who were selling bitcoin, and prices given are very good. the time when the price of the bitcoin down not long, because the price of the bitcoin will return as before even going to be pricey.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:01:00 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
At this point I think it is not the time for you to buy bitcoin at the best price, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and falling sharply in the coming days, so at this point you only Invest in short-term and continue waiting for the next evolution of bitcoin prices. The market is back to the bear market so bitcoin prices may fall to $ 6000 in near future.
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

i think its good time to invest in bitcoin the value of bitcoin is low in these days and you will b earn good profit from its in future,never listen to people who say that bitcoin is a bubble
vadimzaiceff

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

When it is already possible to buy bitcoins, what are the forecasts?
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:32:55 PM

I believe that at this point you should not buy bitcoin, you can see that the current bitcoin price is adjusting at $ 7100 and there are signs of a slight recovery, but I think the bitcoin price will be able to continue to fall sharply. anytime . Therefore, you should not buy bitcoin at this time, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably be around $ 6500 and you can start buying bitcoins in this area.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:08:48 PM

In my opinion, i think anytime is a good time to buy Bitcoin or any other coin. I believe you do not have to necessary wait till the price depreciates drastically before you go rushing at buy orders. If you really mean to invest, i thin anytime is a good time to buy Bitcoin... Becuase you never can tell when the price might shoot up to 100%.. and you will sat had i know...
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big amount of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then i planned to hold them for a long time, trading exchanges or if i should wait more also see fear about and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen...research before you invest or add more capital to bitcoin. trading in bitcoin entails risks that anyone cannot predict and avoid. taking a chance to make our lives better so we try so many things that are available and that is bitcoin helps many people to earn additional income and some were already rich because of it better to invest in bitcoin today and hold it for long term and you will see how much income you will have in the future. bitcoin price is still high and I know this will continue..you better to read news so that you will know what will happen in the future and make a plan....
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

The market is showing signs of recovery slightly, so I believe that this time you can start buying and short-term trading bitcoin. bitcoin prices are ongoing
  You should divide your capital so you can invest in risk reduction, always have a specific plan, bitcoin prices can drop at any time and so you should keep track of the price. bitcoin.
alibaba93

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:34:13 PM

I think at this point you can already start buying bitocin and trading short
  As you can see, the market is recovering slightly as bitcoin prices have begun to rise and altcoin prices are rising. So at this point if you trade the risk is very low and the profit will be very high, always deal with clear plan and target to avoid unnecessary risk.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

I think at this point you can already start buying bitocin and trading short
  As you can see, the market is recovering slightly as bitcoin prices have begun to rise and altcoin prices are rising. So at this point if you trade the risk is very low and the profit will be very high, always deal with clear plan and target to avoid unnecessary risk.
I believe that if you buy bitcoin at this point is completely wrong, you can easily see that the market is bearish in the long run and bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall sharply at any time, because So buying a bitcoin at this point of failure will be very big and you will lose a lot if bitcoin prices fall and break through the $ 6800 level.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:59:33 PM

Right now the exchange rate is hovering at around $7,000 per coin, and I would say that BTC looks under-priced at these rates. Act quick and grab your coins, before the market recovery begins.
For me it is really a good time to buy bitcoin now becuse the price or the value of bitcoin is very cheap and affordable and as a buyer of bitcoin for almost 2 years i am sure that buying bitcoin with a very low price is the best strategy because if we can hold our bitcoin for long time the value of it can rise very high.

alibaba93

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:18:52 PM

Right now the exchange rate is hovering at around $7,000 per coin, and I would say that BTC looks under-priced at these rates. Act quick and grab your coins, before the market recovery begins.
For me it is really a good time to buy bitcoin now becuse the price or the value of bitcoin is very cheap and affordable and as a buyer of bitcoin for almost 2 years i am sure that buying bitcoin with a very low price is the best strategy because if we can hold our bitcoin for long time the value of it can rise very high.
I think we should not buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that Bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting continuously over time, so to be able to trade successfully at this time. is very difficult. Bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply in the long term so you should break your investment capitalization.
htconem7

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:57:19 PM

I believe this moment is very sensitive and you should not trade and stay out of the market observing the bitcoin price adjustments. You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and hard to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting over time and can see that the current bitcoin prices are at the $ 7100 level and may fall to the $ 6800 mark anytime . Therefore, you should stand outside the market and wait for bitcoin to stabilize again.
JessicaHart8

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:49:36 AM

BTC today was $ 6,6xxx. This is not the lowest price of BTC since the beginning of 2018. BTC prices are down every day, maybe I will have a plan to buy more BTC by the end of this year.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:54:17 AM

Not only bitcoin now it is the right time for people who to invest in bitcoin and ethereum because this the first time there has fallen its price below 400$. Now it is a very good chance for people who want to invest in bitcoin and ETH.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:46:07 AM

I think so, because the cryptocurrency is getting stronger. In each country, they will soon pay and use them. And it should be noted that the more it will be, the more we will be able to earn on it.
As per the news that we have read, the development continues but it does not reflect with the price, that is the reality, price can be manipulated
so let us not based our decision on the price alone. Let's study more on the technology and this crypto as a whole, if we understand we can buy at any price because we are going to hold longer.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

I think Bitcoin is worth the investment. It has recently risen again. So this is the right time to buy Bitcoin. Of course, you have to consider your property for daily spending is not affected. Be patient with it. It can bring you many benefits. Consider trading or retention as it may be difficult to buy Bitcoin at a reasonable price.

Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

In all honesty,  bitcoin price is very cheap now and this is actually a good time to buy bitcoins and store them for the long term. After the postponement of the ETF news, the price went further down, creating the opportunity to buy more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: