Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39967 times)
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
As nowdays the bitcoin price is very law so i recommend you to buy it as soo as possible.First of all bitcoin is not any kind of bubble and this is only rumours which spread by some people's.And yes there are many big investeros they can manuplate market little bit but they can't manuplate the whole market.if you want to invest in btc then first of all get rid of your fear so you can easily invest in it.Bitcoin has been from last nine year so don't worry it's totally trustworthy ,just invest in it and hold it for long term to get huge profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazy_elky

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

Now it's a very good time. Probably the best
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:15:00 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
I think you can buy bitcoin but you should split your capital so that you can continue buying bitcoin in batches. You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating, the market is bearish in the long-term so that in order to reduce the risk, you should only invest in and bitcoin. I think the possibility that bitcoin prices may continue to fall is quite high, so you should divide the capital to DCA when the bitcoin price drops.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:46:51 AM

now bitcoin market prices have not improved, we have to wait for bitcoin prices to improve first if you want to have a profit, do not ever invest if the market price is decreasing.
Well after going through the market prices again and again, I am in a position to speculate that the prices will not fall again so this means the current value of Bitcoin is the minimum value of Bitcoin and this is an incentive for those who want to invest in Bitcoin at low price.

An investment made right now and held till the market is in boom situation will maximize the marginal profit to a great extent which is what a trader wants.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

yes of course when the price drops it becomes a good time to buy bitcoin and you will have a chance to get profit because bitcoin prices will soon rise again, we must be patient and wait for the right moment
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

Yeas Is it a good time to buy some crypto? but now I'm affraid it could take much more time for bull-run than I thought before...
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

At present, bitcoin price is quite low now, as bitcoin is getting more and more popular all over the world. I believe its price would increase many fold in future, so it is the right time to buy bitcoin.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

If you will remain active in this field of the cryptocurrency then you will found that every day alteast one negative news regarding manipulation and another types of Negative news that will create a type of fear in your mind that will force you not to go with the bitcoin and also you will sell your bitcoin and another assets with full panic .
So here I would like to suggest you that keep himself away from every type of the manipulation like thing ( big amount of bitcoin holders conspiracy ) and also any negative news until you get any type of official news of statement regarding cryptourrency .
And also you should make yourself sure that you will not loose your time for the worst news and worst information , you just need to.keep in your mind that you should enter in the market at the dump .
So if you are seeing that market is at dump then you should buy and wait during the market up .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

Yeas Is it a good time to buy some crypto? but now I'm affraid it could take much more time for bull-run than I thought before...
I am confident that buying bitcoin now is a good strategy to do because the price of bitcoin now is only $6200 and for me that price is very cheap so a lot of people should buy now and for sure the value of bitcoin will rise on the month of december.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
LuciferEveningStar

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:15:16 PM

yes it was the best time today to start investing on bitcoins because the market prices are currently dropping and you can take advantage of the market cheaper price.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

I think that bitcoin will have a future with a price of 100,000 dollars. Now really good time to invest from fiat
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:00:08 PM

Some well-known traders and consultants assure us that bitcoin will cost 25,000 dollars by the end of the year.John McAfee has generally promised to eat his dick if bitcoin doesn't grow to $ 500,000 in 2020.For some reason I believe them)))
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:53:48 PM

now the market is the lowest point this is the right time to buy the coins at the dip  utilising the opportunity is important as a traders this is the right point in crypto currencies profit
renz0

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:15:34 PM

Well if you still positive that bitcoin will boom at end of the year then now is the right time to start buying since its price has dropped again. As usual, most of us here predict that bitcoin will reach $20K at end of this year like what had happened in the last quarter of 2017. So invest now and let's just wait and see.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:19:05 PM

now the market is the lowest point this is the right time to buy the coins at the dip  utilising the opportunity is important as a traders this is the right point in crypto currencies profit
I think that at this point you should not buy bitcoin, it can be seen that bitcoin prices have been continuously decreasing in recent days and are now adjusted at $ 6200 level. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin will continue to fall sharply and will probably fall back to the $ 6000 level. So I think you should not buy bitcoin at the moment, please wait patiently to buy bitcoin at the best price.

GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:29:02 PM

Well if you still positive that bitcoin will boom at end of the year then now is the right time to start buying since its price has dropped again. As usual, most of us here predict that bitcoin will reach $20K at end of this year like what had happened in the last quarter of 2017. So invest now and let's just wait and see.
I think that when a property tends to go down in price, it is extremely difficult to determine if it has hit bottom or not to buy bitcoin. However, using technical analysis, we can at least give you a rough idea of ​​the price, which can help you a lot. Remember that as the panic spreads, the downturn can surpass your imagination.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:29:28 PM

Yes, as a matter of fact it is. All dips in bitcoin are good opportunities to buy in. As a trader, in fact these times are probably quite exciting as it provides half of the basis for the actual trade
denisaardelean

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:13:39 PM

I think that when a property tends to go down in price, it is extremely difficult to determine if it has hit bottom or not to buy bitcoin. However, using technical analysis, we can at least give you a rough idea of ​​the price, which can help you a lot. Remember that as the panic spreads, the downturn can surpass your imagination.
So you can see that the crypto market is a market without peaks, so we can not know how much bitcoin will increase and how much. The market is in the bearish trend in the long term, so to be able to trade successfully and least risky you should only trade short-term by day. According to my analysis, the bitocin price will probably drop to $ 5800 so you should not buy bitcoin at this time.
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

yeahh according to me for my opinion now is the most favourite time i can say to buy since its price is so low and now you can get profit much more and you can be near to your target even you can get your target too.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:18:30 AM

So you can see that the crypto market is a market without peaks, so we can not know how much bitcoin will increase and how much. The market is in the bearish trend in the long term, so to be able to trade successfully and least risky you should only trade short-term by day. According to my analysis, the bitocin price will probably drop to $ 5800 so you should not buy bitcoin at this time.
I believe that the bitcoin price today is really a big opportunity or maybe chance to buy more because we can now buy in a very low amount of capital .And I believe that it will be a big chance for us to gain a huge amount of profit because we are now experiencing the huge dip of the bitcoin price. I believe that next to the huge dip is the huge pump. Bitcoin will not drop forever it will soon rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: