Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:18:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5116 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:36:51 PM

AIDOC has become the second station of Blockchain Roundtable.

http://299999.weixin.drip.im/form/detail/204eb971-310a-4a53-be68-23718fbe11b0?special=299999
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:49:46 PM

At AIDOC you will be able to sell your medical data, which you store in the blockchain, to companies. This will of course happen anonymously. Has anyone here been thinking about selling his data? i think this approach is very interesting

Personally I wouldn't sell my medical data unless AIDOC was connected to my Doctors practice, I understand why some other people might want to.

Well, what if your data becomes a world sensation Grin?, you never can tell, AIDOC offers a whole lot of possibilities and is funny that the common things we do everyday can actually be money spinners and projects such as this creates awareness to such
bloman
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

AI ready?

████▶▶▶ ■■■■■■ ★★★ CRYPTO SYNDICATE SYNERGY ★★★ ■■■■■■ ▶ www.syndicate.fund
████▶▶▶ ■■■■■■ ★★★ Synergetic Social Investment System - Syndicate Protocol ★★★ ■■■■■■
████▶▶▶ ■■■■■■ ★★★ TwitterFacebookBitCoinTalkTelegram  ▶ Medium
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:05:19 PM

AIDOC doing well on Huobi, i have been watching it for the past 2days, i also received AIDOC airdrop this morning everything Gucci at the moment Cool.

Airdrop?? Thought that have distributed already for like some weeks ago? Did they organize another round of airdrop campaign?

How is it possible? Still airdrop is going on or have any other round? People can still participate in AIDoc airdrop?

I don't think there's any other airdrop, mine was distributed week's ago unless they have not finished distributing the tokens.

Hey guys AIDOC airdrop is still being distributed you can visit their telegram group and confirm yourselves.
https://t.me/AidocMeEn

look like i missed this news , Never knew there was another round of airdrop held after the first round ,hope i am not to late to earn more  tokens.

Damn it. I missed it too. On Telegram they are giving news right ? I should join there, and never miss the important news. I hope that they do a another round though. Smiley

I don't think those airdrops are of significant size so if you missed it it is not the end of the world Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:21:21 AM

At AIDOC you will be able to sell your medical data, which you store in the blockchain, to companies. This will of course happen anonymously. Has anyone here been thinking about selling his data? i think this approach is very interesting

Personally I wouldn't sell my medical data unless AIDOC was connected to my Doctors practice, I understand why some other people might want to.

I posted blog about AIDOC, I explained how your medical data can be useful for Pharma and Medical insurance companies as well as technology companies can make better equipment based on medical data stored at AIDOC.

https://medium.com/@anil.g2007/ai-doctor-on-the-blockchain-55fc22973e99
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:43:22 AM

I like this idea it seems to me that the project has a great future AIDOC will make people’s vital signs data more accurate through smart medical hardware Will prevent some cheating, the most important thing is through the hardware to the user more benefits.

What is important in this too is that it always seamless sharing of medical records between various entities. It is super hectic and requires tons of paperwork as is now. They have raised the funds and hoping to see them in action soon.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:30:52 AM

I like this idea it seems to me that the project has a great future AIDOC will make people’s vital signs data more accurate through smart medical hardware Will prevent some cheating, the most important thing is through the hardware to the user more benefits.

True I think this was part of the reason they seemed to have pretty effortlessly hit their hardcap. A lot of people saw the benefits and possibilities for this type of medical chain. It will be interested to see how demand performs as the platform and chain come along over the next year or 2
With the great concept of the project,has a great future.i hope the usability of the token will improve in the future,

We all pray.. I love the fact that they re looking to improve the way we share and record data and also improve medical equipment treatments and all...
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

True I think this was part of the reason they seemed to have pretty effortlessly hit their hardcap. A lot of people saw the benefits and possibilities for this type of medical chain. It will be interested to see how demand performs as the platform and chain come along over the next year or 2
With the great concept of the project,has a great future.i hope the usability of the token will improve in the future,

We all pray.. I love the fact that they re looking to improve the way we share and record data and also improve medical equipment treatments and all...

Will be nice to see AIDOC change the way we store our medical records, offering far greater sufficiency with the handling and protection
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:11:36 AM

this connection to your own doctor will be interesting. So he has all the data on the screen at a glance. The implementation will take a long time, how many doctors know so far that there are medical blockchains?
But until that happens, the AIDOCTOR helps us stay healthy. We just have to have enough tokens in the wallet
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

There has been lots of articles flying around the space about this project. Here is another article explaining the project in it's own way.
https://www.investfeed.com/article/81454/aidoc-gateway-to-healthy-and-wealthy-living

Thanks, for sharing this link. Great to see here below health benefits.
Apart from the huge health benefits that comes with it, earn tokens by uploading your data to the platform and these tokens will be used to purchase health amenities and the likes on the platform.

Yea. The benefits of this project is just too good to be unnoticed. The health benefits and the financial benefits are just unimaginable. You earn from the platform and use your earnings to acquire medical treatments. That's really a cool one

Articles never get enough when it comes to ICO promotions. Every article plays its part and has a way of convincing a substantial amount of investors. So please, keep it coming Grin
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

There has been lots of articles flying around the space about this project. Here is another article explaining the project in it's own way.
https://www.investfeed.com/article/81454/aidoc-gateway-to-healthy-and-wealthy-living

Apart from the huge health benefits that comes with it, earn tokens by uploading your data to the platform and these tokens will be used to purchase health amenities and the likes on the platform.

Yea. The benefits of this project is just too good to be unnoticed. The health benefits and the financial benefits are just unimaginable. You earn from the platform and use your earnings to acquire medical treatments. That's really a cool one

Articles never get enough when it comes to ICO promotions. Every article plays its part and has a way of convincing a substantial amount of investors. So please, keep it coming Grin

Yes, I also like these kinds of articles. It's always interesting to read how someone sums-up the idea of a project who isn't part of the project team itself.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

It has already ended does anyone know if they are going to hold another airdrop or not that would be amazing as even i forgot to participate in the first one.

As I mentioned earlier, I am not sure but my guess is that there won't be a second airdrop. Because the ICO is over and they don't need the promotion effect of an airdrop anymore.

Yes. Tokens already listed at exchange and available at good price for buying. I don't think there will be any airdrop now as it will be bad for investors. Free token always get dumped and that affects token price.
That is amazing do you know which exchanges they got listed on and where can you see that i have missed a lot but would still like to support this project.

The tokens are already on several exchanges, like Huobi, OKEx, Coinbene etc. You can see the full list of markets on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/#markets

I really do not know how i miss such a great utility coin as this when it was on ICO, aidoc could easily reach bigger exchange seeing that they indeed have gotten into several exchanges when hardcap was reached some really few days ago, this project is a medical chain project and promises a lot of great things in the nearest future as it affects human life directly

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

I wouldn't really classify it as selling though. You basically get some token from uploading your data. And your uploaded data will be checked by AIDoc to note for any form of abnormalities that needs urgent attention. You also use the token for receiving medical care from the platform. So it's actually looking like a win win for the individual
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

Is anyone already wearing a ''wearable gadget'' which is capable of measuring health related parameters? Probably heart rate is common for people who do sports

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

Is anyone already wearing a ''wearable gadget'' which is capable of measuring health related parameters? Probably heart rate is common for people who do sports

I had a fitbit but broke it, i'm currently getting an apple watch, i'd love to see aidoc integrate with apple health as its a huge market to be tapped as apple seems to be in a good spot sensor wise. It will be interestig to see what platforms aidoc integrates with and makes compatible with their smartchain directly.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:42:12 PM

AIDOC doing well on Huobi, i have been watching it for the past 2days, i also received AIDOC airdrop this morning everything Gucci at the moment Cool.

Airdrop?? Thought that have distributed already for like some weeks ago? Did they organize another round of airdrop campaign?

How is it possible? Still airdrop is going on or have any other round? People can still participate in AIDoc airdrop?

I don't think there's any other airdrop, mine was distributed week's ago unless they have not finished distributing the tokens.

Hey guys AIDOC airdrop is still being distributed you can visit their telegram group and confirm yourselves.
https://t.me/AidocMeEn

look like i missed this news , Never knew there was another round of airdrop held after the first round ,hope i am not to late to earn more  tokens.

Damn it. I missed it too. On Telegram they are giving news right ? I should join there, and never miss the important news. I hope that they do a another round though. Smiley

I don't think those airdrops are of significant size so if you missed it it is not the end of the world Smiley

True, but sometimes a coin can go to the moon. You will then regret having not participated in the Airdrop which cost nothing. Smiley

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:48:26 PM

Articles show what supporters think about this project and this way new investors can also read in a small version instead of the whole whitepaper about what the project actually is and what the benefits would be.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:36:10 PM

Can't really say but the reason why AIDOC will have an edge if there is any is because of the level of expertise, the team are not just amateurs but professionals in the health field, this qualifies the project as a top notch one
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:11:38 PM

It has already ended does anyone know if they are going to hold another airdrop or not that would be amazing as even i forgot to participate in the first one.

As I mentioned earlier, I am not sure but my guess is that there won't be a second airdrop. Because the ICO is over and they don't need the promotion effect of an airdrop anymore.

Yeah if a project is running an airdrop after ICO it's normally to encourage some more trading activity as the markets may have become stagnant. Unless it's a regular distribution airdrop, for example one that runs on a monthly basis that continues for a set period of time.

gee777

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:00:36 AM

Yes, I also like these kinds of articles. It's always interesting to read how someone sums-up the idea of a project who isn't part of the project team itself.

Great article. I love the way the way you wrote and summarised the aidoc project... I need to learn how to write articles like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: