Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5117 times)
Aknoe

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:04:11 PM

I will follow your project. unfortunately, now there are a lot of problems due to the fact that most of the information is on paper because of this, there are failures in the exchange of information between institutions.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:55:41 PM

Since medical data is stored largely in isolated settings, there is a problem of effective data sharing between institutions that needs to be addressed.

Yea. Very true and this among other challenges faced by the medical sector and institutions is what this project is set out to abolish.  with their invention of AIDOC CHAIN these soon will become a thing of the past

Theirs Gina be some heavy regulations and probably resistence from moving towards a decentralized health platform I mean with things like hipaa and other regulations it will be interesting to see how aidoc can walk the balance between  evolving and modernizing and meeting there many requirements

Yeah medical blockchain projects will face the strictest regulations when it comes to being approved and getting licenses to operate, especially when it comes to medical data which is extremely sensitive and private information.

Yes, making the medical data anonymous is a must! I think after the recent Facebook data scandal most people are now very cautious what happens with their data. And medical data should really be treated with extra care.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:27:14 PM

Since medical data is stored largely in isolated settings, there is a problem of effective data sharing between institutions that needs to be addressed.

Yea. Very true and this among other challenges faced by the medical sector and institutions is what this project is set out to abolish.  with their invention of AIDOC CHAIN these soon will become a thing of the past

Theirs Gina be some heavy regulations and probably resistence from moving towards a decentralized health platform I mean with things like hipaa and other regulations it will be interesting to see how aidoc can walk the balance between  evolving and modernizing and meeting there many requirements

Yeah medical blockchain projects will face the strictest regulations when it comes to being approved and getting licenses to operate, especially when it comes to medical data which is extremely sensitive and private information.

Yes, making the medical data anonymous is a must! I think after the recent Facebook data scandal most people are now very cautious what happens with their data. And medical data should really be treated with extra care.

Data protection is a huge vulnerability and if it hasn't got the right data protection the risks are huge. This is such a big industry and I think there could definitely a demand for this type of project, especially with recent events as said above
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:30:53 AM

That is one of the perks of blockchain. It is a real pain having to move your medical reports around. I think it is mostly done in paper now which renders it slow and really hectic. I think if this is done right institutes would be able to communicate with ease.

There will be lot of benefits of sharing medical/user data with institutions. We cam improve medicine effect because of multiple sample /medical data availability. 
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:53:13 AM

cool. It's very cool .now there are a lot of projects on the market and only a few people reach hard cap. many even soft do not type! I will follow your further development

Yea, is a cool project that intends to create a huge impact in our lives, i love it because i understand what it means to get stuck trying to get research results that can be beneficial to the community and i'm glad AIDOC is here to stop such issues and make it easily accessible

If you are talking about AIDOC trying to reach their hard or soft cap for that matter; They have already done the same and are currently trading on various exchanges. Okex is one.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:04:32 AM

Oh yes you're right. The requirements for medical blockchains will be huge. If the governments even register that something like that is even planned :-)
To be honest, I'm also slightly worried that the data will be compromised to anyone due to improper implementations, but I believe AIDOC will be very concerned about security
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

This will be good, i hope this is 100% success

Yea. It might interest you to know that They have completed their ICO already and They confidently surpassed the hardcap. It goes to show the amount of believe investors have in this project.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

This will be good, i hope this is 100% success

Yea. It might interest you to know that They have completed their ICO already and They confidently surpassed the hardcap. It goes to show the amount of believe investors have in this project.
Yes that is definitely true. Any project that has the capacity to surpass its hard cap speaks for itself already. It will and is definitely a great success
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:08:05 AM

AIDOC doing well on Huobi, i have been watching it for the past 2days, i also received AIDOC airdrop this morning everything Gucci at the moment Cool.

Airdrop?? Thought that have distributed already for like some weeks ago? Did they organize another round of airdrop campaign?

How is it possible? Still airdrop is going on or have any other round? People can still participate in AIDoc airdrop?

I don't think there's any other airdrop, mine was distributed week's ago unless they have not finished distributing the tokens.

Hey guys AIDOC airdrop is still being distributed you can visit their telegram group and confirm yourselves.
https://t.me/AidocMeEn

look like i missed this news , Never knew there was another round of airdrop held after the first round ,hope i am not to late to earn more  tokens.

Damn it. I missed it too. On Telegram they are giving news right ? I should join there, and never miss the important news. I hope that they do a another round though. Smiley

I don't think those airdrops are of significant size so if you missed it it is not the end of the world Smiley

True, but sometimes a coin can go to the moon. You will then regret having not participated in the Airdrop which cost nothing. Smiley

Ya maybe, maybe not Wink You shouldn't regret to have missed out but instead do research on other projects to have a right pick as soon as possible again!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

A brief introduction for those who don't know. AIDOC is the pioneer in the field of distributed intelligent medical treatment. It applies the cutting-edge technologies such as blockchain and artificial intelligence to the medical field, and constructs the intelligent medical value chain - AIDOC chain, which can connect the participants on the chain, integrate the resources of health industry, improve the value of health data, and maximize the value of the participants on the chain.

I think this should be repeated every new page of this thread so that when new users come through the thread they get to see the benefits of entering this innovative medical project and like you rightfully pointed out its first of it's kind on the blockchain so it should be broadcasted alot

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

A brief introduction for those who don't know. AIDOC is the pioneer in the field of distributed intelligent medical treatment. It applies the cutting-edge technologies such as blockchain and artificial intelligence to the medical field, and constructs the intelligent medical value chain - AIDOC chain, which can connect the participants on the chain, integrate the resources of health industry, improve the value of health data, and maximize the value of the participants on the chain.

I think this should be repeated every new page of this thread so that when new users come through the thread they get to see the benefits of entering this innovative medical project and like you rightfully pointed out its first of it's kind on the blockchain so it should be broadcasted alot

Honestly I think it mostly com s down to new viewers should really be reading the whitepaper to Turkey understand what their team is doing. I’m hoping we see some parts of their platform start to hit the trial phase so maybe it will spread outside of the ico crowd and more into the mainstream
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

Oh yes you're right. The requirements for medical blockchains will be huge. If the governments even register that something like that is even planned :-)
To be honest, I'm also slightly worried that the data will be compromised to anyone due to improper implementations, but I believe AIDOC will be very concerned about security

Yeah so am I, don't get me wrong I understand all the benefits of AIDOC and how moving medical data to the blockchain will help make health records more secure, but you need to be able to trust the company first to really believe in what it can do.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:44:47 PM

AIDOC doing well on Huobi, i have been watching it for the past 2days, i also received AIDOC airdrop this morning everything Gucci at the moment Cool.

Airdrop?? Thought that have distributed already for like some weeks ago? Did they organize another round of airdrop campaign?

How is it possible? Still airdrop is going on or have any other round? People can still participate in AIDoc airdrop?

I don't think there's any other airdrop, mine was distributed week's ago unless they have not finished distributing the tokens.

Hey guys AIDOC airdrop is still being distributed you can visit their telegram group and confirm yourselves.
https://t.me/AidocMeEn

look like i missed this news , Never knew there was another round of airdrop held after the first round ,hope i am not to late to earn more  tokens.

Damn it. I missed it too. On Telegram they are giving news right ? I should join there, and never miss the important news. I hope that they do a another round though. Smiley

I don't think those airdrops are of significant size so if you missed it it is not the end of the world Smiley

True, but sometimes a coin can go to the moon. You will then regret having not participated in the Airdrop which cost nothing. Smiley

Ya maybe, maybe not Wink You shouldn't regret to have missed out but instead do research on other projects to have a right pick as soon as possible again!
Airdrop is also good for peoples who they are not able to participate in ICO. But if you are always expecting good return/profit then I guess investment in ICO is also good option. Why we are always depends on airdrop/free tokens?
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

Aidoc platform expands medical imaging analysis far beyond available solutions which remain relatively specialized with limited application extending the clinical value of AI to a major portion of radiologists’ daily workload
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

Aidoc platform expands medical imaging analysis far beyond available solutions which remain relatively specialized with limited application extending the clinical value of AI to a major portion of radiologists’ daily workload

interesting, but how will aidoc expand the medical imaging analysis far beyond available solutions? I think a partnership is necessary for this

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

Airdrop is also good for peoples who they are not able to participate in ICO. But if you are always expecting good return/profit then I guess investment in ICO is also good option. Why we are always depends on airdrop/free tokens?

I know why, because you don't have to pay anything. Lets be honest you will surely participate in a airdrop for a coin you like. It is true that investments is a better option if you want a better profit.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:29:32 PM

I know why, because you don't have to pay anything. Lets be honest you will surely participate in a airdrop for a coin you like. It is true that investments is a better option if you want a better profit.
I agree most airdrops don't even give a big amount away usually it is just 5 USD at the end if you invest you can buy as much as you want and the bonuses too if you invest at the right time.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:46:12 PM

I agree most airdrops don't even give a big amount away usually it is just 5 USD at the end if you invest you can buy as much as you want and the bonuses too if you invest at the right time.

Sure, an airdrop can't be as good as an investment. It's just an incentive after all to learn about the project and then maybe make an investment. But sometimes even the tokens you get from an airdrop can become very valuable.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

Sure, an airdrop can't be as good as an investment. It's just an incentive after all to learn about the project and then maybe make an investment. But sometimes even the tokens you get from an airdrop can become very valuable.

Indeed, given the current targets of ICO's each airdrop can be worth up to 20$ in ICO Token price, and it is not all too rare to see a x100 boost once a 100 ICO's

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

Agreed, is herculean taking on this project, is very commendable, research facilities, students and the community at large will surely appreciate this project, is really tough getting hold of such data / information, considering the time and effort such will take from an individual, i will say AIDOC is a massive project to embrace
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: