Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits  (Read 18231 times)
kostas554

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

i preffer to hold most of my coins because i believe the value will  increase over time
UknoWhat

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:20:55 PM

If u know why u hold YOUR coins - its good. If u just hodl without understanding - dont think so
Pipin Mali

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:44:39 PM

I've been holding coins until now and I must admit it's pretty slow and uncertain way. I think it's better to go out there on the market and try to increase amount of your coins day by day. Cause money will hardly fall in your lap, you need go out and get it!
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:55:54 PM

For me,holding will makes profit,because i believe that what happened in bitcoin price before end of 2017 will happen again this year. I always think possitive. Even other coin,i hold it and believe that the price of this coin will increase soon.

mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:04:42 AM

Its depends in the tokens that is worth hodling for long to gain more profits from it , like the etherium and bitcoin they are worth hodling because of their long term profits and have big gained in earning money through time. Until now i have been hodling coins that i received from bounties and airdrops and patiently waiting for them to rise their value.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:55:19 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 11:07:39 PM by Getcoinsite

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
theres nothing wrong upon trying,and specially if your holding those cheapest coin you have trusted that has potential for pumpingi guess this kind of holding can make someone millionaire this times,because if we rely on thos top coins that has huge amount of capital.maybe our chances are little and might end up losing or just break even because you losses time while waiting for profit.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:58:26 AM

Yes because bitcoin is still increasing release it if the bitcoin is so much high of value to capable to your life because of btc it help you to be rich by hodling it. there are many people here they become rich because of hodling btc. 

I think you are right that many people are rich because holding bitcoin from beginning.
As of now, not only holding bitcoin is profitable but also holding altcoin and ico project. Normally young people like me looking for the challenge that can cahange my life.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:07:52 AM

Yes because bitcoin is still increasing release it if the bitcoin is so much high of value to capable to your life because of btc it help you to be rich by hodling it. there are many people here they become rich because of hodling btc. 

I think you are right that many people are rich because holding bitcoin from beginning.
As of now, not only holding bitcoin is profitable but also holding altcoin and ico project. Normally young people like me looking for the challenge that can cahange my life.

specially those who are afraid of loosing money but want to earn they just hold , and look for the price if it is increasing or not , since bitcoin has a huge potential to have a good price in the future then hodling is good but make sure that you can hold as long as you can for you to earn .
Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
Based on my experience, hodling is still the best way to make profit. Most of my huge profits come from long term hodling instead of day trading. All you need to is just patience. Keep hodling it until it reach your target price.
FARid211

Activity: 1890
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

i think... it is good idea so that hodling may increase profit....
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

yes still holding can produce for profit, in view of market all altcoin again decrease time to buy and hold if there is new token buy and hold it in mid or at end of year can get rich.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bounty_bitcoin_92

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:12:49 PM

If you are not a trader, I think hodling is the safest way for your nerves to earn a good profit. You can buy BTC, ETH and Ripple and after a year I think they will give a profit 100%. Just buy and forget about them for a year.
vdiablo3

Activity: 274

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:59:37 PM

If you are not a trader, I think hodling is the safest way for your nerves to earn a good profit. You can buy BTC, ETH and Ripple and after a year I think they will give a profit 100%. Just buy and forget about them for a year.

It is really hard to forger about your coins that you bought. Particularly when you invest much money. It is cool if you can forget)

dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:35:51 PM

It is really hard to forger about your coins that you bought. Particularly when you invest much money. It is cool if you can forget)

Investing high amount of income and holding for long period of terms is one of the best way to gain much profit in the future. It is one of the good secrets of a good investors, other than that this is the best ways of gaining profit especially if you have no job.
Renzarra

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:43:57 PM

Well if you look at the past year and the beginning of this one you would never ask that question.
Yakult

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:01:24 AM

Hodling is still valid if you get them in much lower price. This was the easiest way and much lower risks to earn some profits. You may try to trade as well, atleast you won't get stuck and have to wait for a long time just to get the coins pumped.

bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:11:58 AM

For now still holding of the coins will be valid in order to get more earnings here. The coin value still a volatile and you cannot predict the future of the coin, so if you just hold all your coins, then there is a possibility to become a millionaire.

Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:14:57 AM

You could be a millionaire not just by holding but also you need some stable bitcoin income to further increase your chances of being a bitcoin millionaire.
If you are just holding a small amount of bitcoin it wont help you at all, you need to grow your bitcoin so that becoming a millionaire is not a dream away.

I think holding is not always should ne bitcoin but also other promissing altcoin.
We need very big money if we want become milionaire just by holding bitcoin.
I think if you want to risk money for a chance become rich, holding ico project is your option.
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:25:29 AM

For now still holding of the coins will be valid in order to get more earnings here. The coin value still a volatile and you cannot predict the future of the coin, so if you just hold all your coins, then there is a possibility to become a millionaire.

Become millionaire is not that simple like talking the word.
Beside become millionaire i think you need to notice the risk too. Because the volatile not going in one direction.
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:44:02 AM

In my opinion just try to watch the value of different altcoins.In which you could also say if you are to hodl or to sell your coins.Its also about your decision that matters if to where or not sell your thing.If hodling will make your investment grow then hodl it but if you think that its time to sell then go sell it!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: