Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 [608] 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079977 times)
Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:56:13 AM

They are all going to be millionaires if they get these chips to hash and if they don't then that is business. Most startups go bankrupt.
LOL
They're already millionaires. They already took your BTC. They don't need to do shit. They can string you along as long as they like and still sell their remaining shares at 2x IPO because there are plenty of believers out there ready to hold the bags.

They sold 7 mil shares at .001 for 7000 btc. That is worth roughly 850k. Even if it's just 1 guy he's not a millionaire. If it's a couple/few guys they are looking at couple hundred grand each. It is most definitely in their best interest to drag people along and carry out the scam because their is a lot of money to be made selling off the 3 million shares they gave themselves (which they haven't locked). Why would you just run with less then a mil when you can scam more and make some real dough?

So anybody using the argument of this can't be a scam because they would have just taken off with the money doesn't make any sense.
So if this were you, you'd rather scam and lose everything you gained in a matter of months when you get caught and your coins confiscated or would you rather run a business proper and make millions almost for certain?

They are literally a deployment away from being millionaires and not having to worry about being tracked down and arrested for crimes. I don't understand why people here think everyone is criminally stupid when that would put more risk on the criminal than anyone else in this situation.

I think they might be foolish, but you have to be special retarded to try to scam thousands of people out of millions of dollars on a blockchain where everyone can see everything you try to do with it. It's just not possible for them to get away with a scam but it is possible for them to get rich being a business.
They are all going to be millionaires if they get these chips to hash and if they don't then that is business. Most startups go bankrupt.
LOL
They're already millionaires. They already took your BTC. They don't need to do shit. They can string you along as long as they like and still sell their remaining shares at 2x IPO because there are plenty of believers out there ready to hold the bags.

That is not true. They do have to mine and deliver dividends. If they do not even attempt to do that then what good are all those Bitcoins if they can't spend it?

What do you think they'll do? Start buying pizzas and cars with their corporate funding? That is clearly illegal.

They are obligated as a corporation to make chips and mine with them. If they don't then they'll go out of business, all their Bitcoins will be confiscated, etc.

maybe they bought all those shares sold to jump on board of the labcoin high risk but even higher profit illusions train? And when you finally realize this ship is going down they sell you those shares back at a profit again. they are like the south park underwearimps. xD

I don't know whether to take these sorts of posts seriously or not. First people saying they'll try to run off with $850,000 dollars split into $200,000 or so each when it's on the blockchain and everyone would know if they spend, cash out or do anything with it.

And honestly, what do you think they'll do here? Have a few good months with $200,000 acting rich then get caught or have the rest of their life living in mansions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:58:28 AM

Another promise of labcoin has broken. TheSwede75 promised 24 hours ago the pool integration and hashing with a few TH would finish in less than 12 hours. Now, more than 24 hours passed, there is no sign of stable hashing yet. The last pay from BTCGuild happened 5 hours ago. At least 10 blocks have been paid after that (not verified, just based on the normal frequency). With 2TH, 250 * 2 / 396 = 1.3 BTC should have been mined.
Luckybit

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:01:20 AM

have they posted anything at all today?
jeez - someone needs to locate this sam noi, now

who says that theswede and sam noi are 2 seperate persons irl??

850k + 15% of the unlocked shares sold(maybe with buybacks and multiple selloffs) should add up to a million if they did it right btw.
With the thin oderbook the shareprice might explode pretty soon again when they post unreliable info and buy back again anyways. this is not transparent enough if you ask me. call this FUD i dont care.

Okay you're just being stupid. They are 2 separate persons. You're trolling on purpose now.
What if they are actual reptillians or members of the illuminati?
Zakryze

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:02:54 AM

850k + 15% of the unlocked shares sold(maybe with buybacks and multiple selloffs) should add up to a million if they did it right btw.
With the thin oderbook the shareprice might explode pretty soon again when they post unreliable info and buy back again anyways. this is not transparent enough if you ask me. call this FUD i dont care.

Okay you're just being stupid. They are 2 separate persons. You're trolling on purpose now.
ever heard of virtual machines or vpn networks? how can you tell they are 2 seperate persons? maybe i'm just uninformed like theswede is?
stop judging me because of your wishful thinking smartass....

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SNttx1hwtpf8TQEK7ZBojcvQrDmBaz9QPK SFC Addy
Vigil

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:09:55 AM

7000 BTC is quite a prize. there is potentially coming a day when 7000 BTC will make you a multibillionaire. There is no sense in saying "Its only $850K". That is now, perhaps they are looking at tomorrow.
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:12:12 AM

One thing bothers me a lot is that why labcoin keeps giving promises they could not keep. It looks really unprofessional and stupid. Even scammers will not do that.
Vigil

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:14:50 AM

Labcoin... Illuminati reptilians... I totally get it now. This is a plot to grow reptilian/human offspring in an underground lab and we have been crowd-sourcing this project with Bitcoin. My god, what have we done? Of course they want to use Bitcoin as the funds can't easily be traced to the members.
Zakryze

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:15:04 AM

LOL

They sold 7 mil shares at .001 for 7000 btc. That is worth roughly 850k. Even if it's just 1 guy he's not a millionaire. If it's a couple/few guys they are looking at couple hundred grand each. It is most definitely in their best interest to drag people along and carry out the scam because their is a lot of money to be made selling off the 3 million shares they gave themselves (which they haven't locked). Why would you just run with less then a mil when you can scam more and make some real dough?

So anybody using the argument of this can't be a scam because they would have just taken off with the money doesn't make any sense.
So if this were you, you'd rather scam and lose everything you gained in a matter of months when you get caught and your coins confiscated or would you rather run a business proper and make millions almost for certain?

They are literally a deployment away from being millionaires and not having to worry about being tracked down and arrested for crimes. I don't understand why people here think everyone is criminally stupid when that would put more risk on the criminal than anyone else in this situation.

I think they might be foolish, but you have to be special retarded to try to scam thousands of people out of millions of dollars on a blockchain where everyone can see everything you try to do with it. It's just not possible for them to get away with a scam but it is possible for them to get rich being a business.
LOL

That is not true. They do have to mine and deliver dividends. If they do not even attempt to do that then what good are all those Bitcoins if they can't spend it?

What do you think they'll do? Start buying pizzas and cars with their corporate funding? That is clearly illegal.

They are obligated as a corporation to make chips and mine with them. If they don't then they'll go out of business, all their Bitcoins will be confiscated, etc.

maybe they bought all those shares sold to jump on board of the labcoin high risk but even higher profit illusions train? And when you finally realize this ship is going down they sell you those shares back at a profit again. they are like the south park underwearimps. xD

I don't know whether to take these sorts of posts seriously or not. First people saying they'll try to run off with $850,000 dollars split into $200,000 or so each when it's on the blockchain and everyone would know if they spend, cash out or do anything with it.

And honestly, what do you think they'll do here? Have a few good months with $200,000 acting rich then get caught or have the rest of their life living in mansions?

ok sherlock, how much information do we have on these guys? who will trace their steps and can actually do so? the nsa maybe but will they fly to uganda to get him or them? what if they just borrow time like with their announcements which were obviously lies? Both sides of this argument are imaginations. I just think yours are wilder than mine. It's not so hard to hide from persecution in china for example. but it's ok if you dont want to think out of the box. Just leave my concerns to me and we will see where this will end. I dont have to run from anything or ignore someone because i can even accept if if my theories or imaginations are blunders.

Obvious scam would get them arrested earlier if you ask me. Of course the longer they proceed this the higher is the chance of them making a mistake that will reveal their identity but who knows who we actually deal with right now?

Can we just stop making this a personal fight?

PRIMEDICE

Zakryze

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:17:17 AM

Labcoin... Illuminati reptilians... I totally get it now. This is a plot to grow reptilian/human offspring in an underground lab and we have been crowd-sourcing this project with Bitcoin. My god, what have we done? Of course they want to use Bitcoin as the funds can't easily be traced to the members.

can we be constructive now?

PRIMEDICE

bobboooiie

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:22:38 AM

For a moment I thought this was turning to a better thing, but boy is this falling on its ass...
I mean everyone would be much happier if they were honest with what is happening even if it would be facing the truth that hashing will be delayed for what ever reason. But the way they are handling this and straight up lying about stuff is just ridiculous by this point.
Luckybit

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:25:54 AM

ever heard of virtual machines or vpn networks? how can you tell they are 2 seperate persons? maybe i'm just uninformed like theswede is?

How can I tell that all you FUDsters aren't the same person on virtual machines and VPNs?
Luckybit

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:26:52 AM

You really believe Bitcoins are untraceable?
Vigil

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:26:55 AM

They've probably adjusted their payout. Watch 5 BTC plop in there and the price shoot up to just below .003 within the next 5 hrs.
wickedgoodtrader

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:28:28 AM

LOL

They have the chance to be millionaires if they simply play by the rules and do what their corporation was set up to do when they asked for funding. If they don't do this the community knows where their coins are, everything is transparent.

Wow your obviously in the dark about how a bitcoin stock works. THERE IS NO REGULATION. Didn't you read the waiver in order to invest? You had to admit to investing in fake made up companies.

"BTC-TC is not a real-world stock exchange and does not offer opportunity for direct real-world investment or profit. While we fully expect listed virtual companies to follow through with their virtual business plans, please KEEP IN MIND AT ALL TIMES -- shares purchased on this stock exchange simulation do not entitle you to legal real-world rights to a listed virtual company as you would expect from a real company."

You can't confiscate bitcoins from these guys. This company is run by people hiding behind a computer. Nobody knows who they are. BTC are easily washed too so it makes it extremely difficult to track them. Trust me, nobody can get those btc back.
Zakryze

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:28:33 AM

How can I tell that all you FUDsters aren't the same person on virtual machines and VPNs?

See the poster above. actually you cant but where does this question lead to? it just proves that you cant tell for sam noi and swede either. So much about my stupidity. Also you can see that some of your beloved fudsters post at the same time as me and i'm not shiva or good at multitasking.

PRIMEDICE

Luckybit

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:33:04 AM

ok sherlock, how much information do we have on these guys? who will trace their steps and can actually do so? the nsa maybe but will they fly to uganda to get him or them? what if they just borrow time like with their announcements which were obviously lies? Both sides of this argument are imaginations. I just think yours are wilder than mine. It's not so hard to hide from persecution in china for example.
We are talking about almost a million dollars here and tens of thousands of people. If just one of them works for a powerful government then where are they supposed to hide? People in the Chinese government could be investors, you never know.

but it's ok if you dont want to think out of the box. Just leave my concerns to me and we will see where this will end. I dont have to run from anything or ignore someone because i can even accept if if my theories or imaginations are blunders.
There are likely scenarios but some of the scenarios you are presenting are just not likely. I don't think it's impossible, but it isn't very smart for people who are all college educated. They are going to give up all their dreams and all their futures to try to scam? The economy is bad, but that is just stupid. They could have just set up an ordinary mining company and purchased HashFast like other companies are doing. They would have made plenty of money.

Obvious scam would get them arrested earlier if you ask me. Of course the longer they proceed this the higher is the chance of them making a mistake that will reveal their identity but who knows who we actually deal with right now?

Why do you assume their identites are secret just because you don't know?
You think out of thousands of people not one of them has the skills and resources to find out?

You watch too many movies.
Vigil

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:34:19 AM

See the poster above. actually you cant but where does this question lead to? it just proves that you cant tell for sam noi and swede either. So much about my stupidity. Also you can see that some of your beloved fudsters post at the same time as me and i'm not shiva or good at multitasking.
You may not be Shiva but I am. My six hands are touching all kinds of things right now.
szmarco

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:41:59 AM

ok sherlock, how much information do we have on these guys? who will trace their steps and can actually do so? the nsa maybe but will they fly to uganda to get him or them? what if they just borrow time like with their announcements which were obviously lies? Both sides of this argument are imaginations. I just think yours are wilder than mine. It's not so hard to hide from persecution in china for example.
We are talking about almost a million dollars here and tens of thousands of people. If just one of them works for a powerful government then where are they supposed to hide? People in the Chinese government could be investors, you never know.

but it's ok if you dont want to think out of the box. Just leave my concerns to me and we will see where this will end. I dont have to run from anything or ignore someone because i can even accept if if my theories or imaginations are blunders.
There are likely scenarios but some of the scenarios you are presenting are just not likely. I don't think it's impossible, but it isn't very smart for people who are all college educated. They are going to give up all their dreams and all their futures to try to scam? The economy is bad, but that is just stupid. They could have just set up an ordinary mining company and purchased HashFast like other companies are doing. They would have made plenty of money.

You think out of thousands of people not one of them has the skills and resources to find out?

yes. You are right. But It's not the time to use these resources to do such dirty things. Give them more time to handle issues or just run out of china.
Zakryze

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:44:00 AM

It's easy to burn bridges for enough cash. The 3 avalons mentioned above were sent somewhere and that's one trace that might lead to something but who in here will actually investigate?
What does a government care about some shareholders? As someone else mentioned just lately this is pretty much unregulated and don't you think govs have something else on their agenda? just because america is persecuting people like pirateat doesnt mean every government does.
This argument leads to nothing as i mentioned often enough now. What is likely or not doesnt count in most scamcases believe me. I never said scamming was smart. I believe in karma and i never said you are wrong but we must keep all those concerns in mind and none of them are better or worse than the others.
I'm giving you this general answer because we are already spinning in circles. I dont want to discredit you or anything.

PS: would the real powerful government people please stand up?

PRIMEDICE

Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:46:55 AM

The longer they remain silent, the lower this is going to go.

Entirely predictable.

Pages: « 1 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 [608] 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: