Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 [641] 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079883 times)
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:02:16 PM

Price already crashed to IPO today. Only fools are buying right now.

The real dump hasn't even begun yet, once shareholders slowly realize there are going to be months of delays.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vigil

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:02:31 PM

Between yesterday and this morning there was plenty of time for Labcoin to come on and say something - they obviously can see that the share price is tanking and that people are worried that the ship has been abandoned. Yet, they make no attempt to say "Don't panic, we are still here, our miners have crashed - we have been working through stability issues but this can be fixed." Thats all that had to be said. But they watch as it goes down and say nothing.
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 09:10:39 PM

Between yesterday and this morning there was plenty of time for Labcoin to come on and say something - they obviously can see that the share price is tanking and that people are worried that the ship has been abandoned. Yet, they make no attempt to say "Don't panic, we are still here, our miners have crashed - we have been working through stability issues but this can be fixed." Thats all that had to be said. But they watch as it goes down and say nothing.

There was this:

I am not going to call this an update because it really isn't. I just wanted to say that I have been in touch with Sam and he has promised me that he will post an update today. I fully understand the anger and frustration among share holders (of which I am one) and can unfortunately do nothing but apologize.

I have been wanting to post an update ever since the set timeframe for the pool merge passed, unfortunately I can only relay information I am given by the team and I have been (until this morning) unable to reach the team in China.

There has been several forum members that has sent me PM in the last 24 hours and while some have been very supportive, some others obviously have been very much the opposite. I can honestly say that I absolutely understand anger and frustration and wish there was more I can do.

If the share holders feel that I should stop communicating on the projects behalf I can absolutely do so. I am simply relaying the information I get from the team, unfortunately if I have no information I cannot pass any on.

For what it is worth I would definitely want to apologize for the delays, miscommunication and frustration. If there was anything I could do I would do it. I have and will communicate these problems to the team.

Vigil

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:13:43 PM

There was this:

I am not going to call this an update because it really isn't. I just wanted to say that I have been in touch with Sam and he has promised me that he will post an update today. I fully understand the anger and frustration among share holders (of which I am one) and can unfortunately do nothing but apologize.

I have been wanting to post an update ever since the set timeframe for the pool merge passed, unfortunately I can only relay information I am given by the team and I have been (until this morning) unable to reach the team in China.

There has been several forum members that has sent me PM in the last 24 hours and while some have been very supportive, some others obviously have been very much the opposite. I can honestly say that I absolutely understand anger and frustration and wish there was more I can do.

If the share holders feel that I should stop communicating on the projects behalf I can absolutely do so. I am simply relaying the information I get from the team, unfortunately if I have no information I cannot pass any on.

For what it is worth I would definitely want to apologize for the delays, miscommunication and frustration. If there was anything I could do I would do it. I have and will communicate these problems to the team.
That was after the fact - after it hit IPO, twice.
physalis

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:14:23 PM

Wow, you're really buying back up again because of that transcript...?
He basically just said what he said before and what we know - that he knows nothing of their 130nm development, that he's basically a complete outside person here.

I specially liked this part:

[15:54] <yesminister> oh, did the boards they posted pictures of look like a plausible design?
[15:55] <yesminister> some were saying they were obviously useless
[15:55] <dexX7> sec i'll get the picture
[15:55] <dexX7> https://i.imgur.com/4yuBc9A.jpg + https://i.imgur.com/4qqgoPD.jpg
[15:56] <[7]> I've already asked them what the hell that is supposed to be, didn't receive a reply yet

yes... what the hell IS that supposed to be? Cheesy
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:21:16 PM

They are going to post an update today, you clown. OMG why isn't Labcoin here every 5 minutes the price goes down to say we are here. When they do update you faggots accuse them of always updating when the price falls lol. Get a life losers, back on ignore all you FUDs go.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:23:25 PM

How to spot a FUD:

1. I want an update when price goes down, to tell me you are still here and everything is ok
2. Then I will call you a scammer for doing so, and accuse of trying to pump the price up.
Vigil

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:27:21 PM

They are going to post an update today, you clown. OMG why isn't Labcoin here every 5 minutes the price goes down to say we are here. When they do update you faggots accuse them of always updating when the price falls lol. Get a life losers, back on ignore all you FUDs go.
Who cares? Everyone was selling late yesterday and through the morning because there were no payouts going to the address for 24 hrs and no word from Labcoin - everyone thought they skipped town so they all sold off.

You are the Biggest idiot on this thread.
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:35:18 PM

Update:

Just a small update with the address signed so that there is less confusion and fud when pool mining is running.

Signature: HJRjzVPG3CC5OjInesByNcdfkI2kz6hONR3LjVUABUVDq03Z3ARcmEfdXWeJwzX0zUqoWkyx1rNjmps CuP8cWQA
Address: 17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm

5.46455871 BTC    Huh Huh Huh
JohnyBigs

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:37:00 PM

Who cares? Everyone was selling late yesterday and through the morning because there were no payouts going to the address for 24 hrs and no word from Labcoin - everyone thought they skipped town so they all sold off.

No the biggest idiots are the FUDs like yourself, who sold off all their shares, and have lost 50% of their Bitcoins because they didn't get an update within 24hrs. When they the logical thing to do was wait maybe they ran into a problem that they already mentioned with the pools, naaaahhh they skipped town and ran with our money is more logical in my underdeveloped brain.

FloatesMcgoates

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:38:07 PM

No the biggest idiots are the FUDs like yourself, who sold off all their shares, and have lost 50% of their Bitcoins because they didn't get an update within 24hrs. When they the logical thing to do was wait maybe they ran into a problem that they already mentioned with the pools, naaaahhh they skipped town and ran with our money is more logical in my underdeveloped brain.

I do not think you know how to use the word FUD in a sentence.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:39:50 PM

No i have used it properly he is one of the people who yelled scam this whole time, meanwhile he was buying and trading shares in the security he called a scam. Perfect definition of a FUDster.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:40:47 PM

Again how to spot a FUDer.

1. Complains there are no updates when share price is falling
2. When they get an update calls them scammers and accuses them for trying to pump the share price
Vigil

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:41:05 PM

Even had I not sold I would only be up another 10-15% from what I sold at. The price is still sitting at .0017, I bought at .0025. Had I not sold I would still be out and there was no way to know that the stock was even going to stay above .001.
Vigil

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:43:56 PM

No i have used it properly he is one of the people who yelled scam this whole time, meanwhile he was buying and trading shares in the security he called a scam. Perfect definition of a FUDster.
I was buying and selling to make up for the loses I incurred last week with the initial huge sell-off. At that time I came to the conclusion it was a scam. After speaking with TheSeven, I changed my mind and they seemed like they may be hashing albeit a little bit. But then hashing completely stops and no word why from Labcoin for over 24hrs then massive sell-offs again.
well.attenuated

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:56:16 PM

There was this:

That was after the fact - after it hit IPO, twice.

Don't worry, everything will be cleared up when we get an update today - today meaning by the end of the day tomorrow
4ju5tice

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:34:01 PM

Let me start out by saying I'm not trying to scare anyone to make the share price go lower. Believe me, I'm uninterested in Labcoin. I liquidated all of the 18000 shares today at ~.001 that I carelessly bought two days ago at ~.0028. Yes, I lost a good amount of money, about 2/3 of my original buy price. I'm not too worried about it as I am still in the black overall in my investments, but it is extremely disappointing and I can say I learned a hard lesson.

I'm generally concerned about labcoin. I don't like to invest in companies where the people running it continuously lie. Then when they're lies are realized, they say something else to make people happy. Then it doesn't turn out, and they lie again.

The thing about labcoin is that they don't have time to not be mining. All of you that keep giving them a chance are in denial. Every day that they aren't mining takes a huge chunk out of the potential value that they could have had. If they ever get their issues sorted out, they're working with 120nm, then 65nm. Which will become obsolete while there are multiple companies shipping out 28nm's in November, December, and January. I know ACTM is planning on shipping in November from a proven Asic manufacturer. I'm not really worried about them having issues, the company has the experience to deal with them.

All I'm saying is that I do not like what's been going on here. Keep your head on straight guys. Don't let your greed motivate you, like it did me. It's an important lesson, and I'm glad I didn't lose it all.

From the definition of scam, Labcoin is a scam.
"Verb   1.   scam - deprive of by deceit; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her" http://www.thefreedictionary.com/scam

Sure, they could have good intentions, but they LIE. I don't want to take the time to read through theswedes posts to find all of the lies. They promise things, take your money, and they don't follow through with their promises. As far as I'm concerned, that is defrauding the customers. It's terrible. I don't want to know lies. Lies are worse than no information.

And a note to theswede. It seems to me like you might need some help to get your brain going, either your retarded or just in denial. It's not your responsibility to be the middle man for this lying. Given the fact that most of what you've said coming from labcoin isn't true, I would stop saying things. Realize what you are contributing to. By irresponsibly representing labcoin, you are making real people lose real value. Grow up and realize the real impact that your actions have on people. It's not a game.

Hi.
physalis

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:37:14 PM

missed it....can someone post the full logs?

See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.msg3200221#msg3200221
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:37:20 PM

Let me start out by saying I'm not trying to scare anyone to make the share price go lower. Believe me, I'm uninterested in Labcoin. I liquidated all of the 18000 shares today at ~.001 that I carelessly bought two days ago at ~.0028. Yes, I lost a good amount of money, about 2/3 of my original buy price. I'm not too worried about it as I am still in the black overall in my investments, but it is extremely disappointing and I can say I learned a hard lesson.

I'm generally concerned about labcoin. I don't like to invest in companies where the people running it continuously lie. Then when they're lies are realized, they say something else to make people happy. Then it doesn't turn out, and they lie again.

The thing about labcoin is that they don't have time to not be mining. All of you that keep giving them a chance are in denial. Every day that they aren't mining takes a huge chunk out of the potential value that they could have had. If they ever get their issues sorted out, they're working with 120nm, then 65nm. Which will become obsolete while there are multiple companies shipping out 28nm's in November, December, and January. I know ACTM is planning on shipping in November from a proven Asic manufacturer. I'm not really worried about them having issues, the company has the experience to deal with them.

All I'm saying is that I do not like what's been going on here. Keep your head on straight guys. Don't let your greed motivate you, like it did me. It's an important lesson, and I'm glad I didn't lose it all.

From the definition of scam, Labcoin is a scam.
"Verb   1.   scam - deprive of by deceit; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her" http://www.thefreedictionary.com/scam

Sure, they could have good intentions, but they LIE. I don't want to take the time to read through theswedes posts to find all of the lies. They promise things, take your money, and they don't follow through with their promises. As far as I'm concerned, that is defrauding the customers. It's terrible. I don't want to know lies. Lies are worse than no information.

And a note to theswede. It seems to me like you might need some help to get your brain going, either your retarded or just in denial. It's not your responsibility to be the middle man for this lying. Given the fact that most of what you've said coming from labcoin isn't true, I would stop saying things. Realize what you are contributing to. By irresponsibly representing labcoin, you are making real people lose real value. Grow up and realize the real impact that your actions have on people. It's not a game.

strange decision you were willing to lose 2/3 and only get 1/3 of your investment because you're not willing to "lose it all" i say you were quite close to losing it all anyways at the price you liquidated. couldve waited and possibly lost nothing

ok
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:37:55 PM

So many people watching out for me in this thread. So much concern.

I feel special.

Pages: « 1 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 [641] 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: