Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:41:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin  (Read 4546 times)
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

bitcoin is far more profitable than in waves, as seen from devotees, more and more investors have bitcoin than waves, other than that both these coins have great distances on price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:50:33 AM

King of all coins is bitcoin.
It will be the choice of mine.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:03:30 AM

but I prefer the bitcoin in the selection, because bitcoin is much higher than the waves. and bitcoin is also very easy to use in coin transactions

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:24:24 PM

Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
I think you are right but when this time will become  Grin ? When people will trust their money to waves than bitcoin?  Cheesy

bitcoin20

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:25:42 AM

waves is good project, but still BTC is the king
DreamIsland

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:27:45 AM

bitcoin first appeared from the waves
btc always innovate have excellent advantages, btc to setandarisai all coin in the market, then all coin hard to balance btc,
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:29:17 AM

bitcoin first appeared from the waves
btc always innovate have excellent advantages, btc to setandarisai all coin in the market, then all coin hard to balance btc,

it is true btc earlier emerged from the waves.Btc is the fulcrum for all altcoin including the waves, with fantastic prices and markets throughout the market.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:57:17 AM

even the bitcoin is the best. No matter what happens I have started and got some money. Bitcoin is great if it does not have much effect on altcoin because sometimes it is based on the altcoin price increase right now
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:08:57 AM

I have not seen that this year the wave will be more important than bitcoin, it seems because it is still a lot to avoid using wave and I really avoid to transactions with the wave other than I see the transaction is still a bit less simple.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:46:55 AM

Bitcoin is the winner. While it's transactions are slow but you can not compare it with other cryptos because it's always worth up whatever coin you comparing with. Waves have a good chance to chase BTC with high pace, but my personal guess is he can't run over him.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

With 1000 transactions in one second Waves can gain momentum against Bitcoin as a currency. I think Bitcoin is a indicator for every altcoin just like gold againts other currencies. So we will always need Bitcoin to guide other altcoins. But becoming a common used currency like Usd, Eur or else, i think faster transactions and lower fees are more important. So in the future waves, ethereum or others become the main currency in this world.

If you think Bitcoin as a currency from the start then you got it wrong mate. Bitcoin is not money it's a protocol from the very beginning and we could manage to gain profit from it. It allows us to make rational suggestions and ideas if you put it that way. It's true nature is an instant way to transmit money all around the globe but saying it's money is wrong. It doesn't even make sense at all, the thing I am fond of is the technology behind it. The many useful things that mankind could use to ease and lessen human errors etc.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

Bitcoin is simply the best and the king of cryptocurrencies. Waves has good projects but it is not enough to dethrone the king. I don't have any ideas that time will come somebody will takeover bitcoin. Years of being chase but still no one is above at bitcoin.
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

If Russia recognizes the cryptocurrency and strongly supports it, then the wave platform will have great development.
atlantik

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:44:01 PM

If Russia recognizes the cryptocurrency and strongly supports it, then the wave platform will have great development.
From this little will change. The platform is good but has not found support from users.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

From this little will change. The platform is good but has not found support from users.
Because there are no projects on Waves that developed very much after the ICO. But technically Waves are very strong. And they are going to compete Etherium, not Bitcoin.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

Because there are no projects on Waves that developed very much after the ICO. But technically Waves are very strong. And they are going to compete Etherium, not Bitcoin.

The community waves is very small so far, and marketing is still rather weak, the project needs time and PR

dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:09:00 AM

if youve been participating in any ICO using waves contract,you will see that nothing is special about this coin and also look at the price of it its slowly dumped.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:09:59 PM

bitcoin is the most famous crypto currency in the world and that is the one and inmportant feature of it! but thats all....
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:17:33 PM

if youve been participating in any ICO using waves contract,you will see that nothing is special about this coin and also look at the price of it its slowly dumped.
that's right, waves can not develop the project so it's better token using platform from ethereum. so I think the waves are not perfect yet

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:19:26 PM

bitcoin is the most famous crypto currency in the world and that is the one and inmportant feature of it! but thats all....

Waves can’t overcome bitcoin because bitcoin is a coin that should be remain on top so other altcoins can also pump. Yes waves offers great technology too but he must first beat eth before btc. Cryptocurrency is a huge thing in the future and I believe bitcoin will still on top that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: