Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:41:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin  (Read 4545 times)
memhak1105

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

waves compete with bitcoin. but waves need to volume and price for users.waves dex platform so fast and for this so profitly. only need price and more volume.

♦ SIMDAQ-Learn how to trade profitable! ♦

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

Both have their advantages and disadvantages. But for me bitcoin is still a popular one to date. Waves also has quite rapid and stable development.
maybe for the difference in the popularity of bitcoin to remain superior and perhaps waves are currently developing better for the future, especially the platform they offer. if I was told to choose maybe I would prefer bitcoin because waves I rarely invest there

Popularity wise, it would be Bitcoin. Why are we differentiating two different crypto with different platforms? I think waves is just like a mirror of ethereum yet it has not exceeded the platform of which ethereum has started.
the condition of the Waves is currently capable of making it a mainstay with the coins have a value high enough was able to make it a valuable coins and the high level of demand. It is also capable of affecting present and support makes it a valuable main coins.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

waves compete with bitcoin. but waves need to volume and price for users.waves dex platform so fast and for this so profitly. only need price and more volume.

What are you talking about? I do not understand what you mean, because it seems to me that you just don’t understand how the market works correctly and what kind of a BTC project it is? Waves is a project that is probably a fork of ETH and that's it.
cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:44:28 PM

Projects of completely different calibers. At least one of them is trying to get into the big leagues, but he will not succeed, at least in the coming years. I personally do not see the prerequisites for this.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:08:06 PM

What are you talking about? I do not understand what you mean, because it seems to me that you just don’t understand how the market works correctly and what kind of a BTC project it is? Waves is a project that is probably a fork of ETH and that's it.
Waves is not just a coin, the coin can have some serious volume inside the market if people stopped using Ethereum.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

as we see bitcoin as it was in the first place and the strongest cryptovalta remained it. it seems to me that no one will ever be able to overthrow bitcooins from the throne

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

You can not compare these two projects. The project Waves can be compared with the project Ethereum. The team is good, they are working on the project. But I think that Waves will not become more popular than Ethereum. But Waves has a decentralized exchange.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:43:00 PM

So, was it necessary to create this comparative? WAVES is at huge price away! Does the WAVES blockchain respond faster? What will happen when each WAVES costs $1k? Roll Eyes
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

Who in their right mind would want to be comparing the waves project to a coin such as bitcoin? It should go without saying that there is no kind of competition when it comes to these two coins. Bitcoin is lightyears ahead of waves and it would take years for waves to be even worth half as much of what bitcoin is worth now and by then bitcoin would be very big

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

I heard and read some articles about the Waves project. And I really believe this tokens or project has a worth. But if you can compare it to bitcoin the difference is miles from miles away. So basically waves still needs more improvement, development and growth and ofcourse popularity to investors.

trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

The Waves project has a very large number of convenient services, a decentralized exchange, this is great, but the BTC project is a benchmark of the cryptocurrency project as a means of payment, so I think that this project is the most worthy today.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

Waves is a great coin, but in my opinion it is strange to make a comparison between Bitcoin and Waves, because Waves works on PoS, and BTC works on an old and slow PoW.
cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

Projects of completely different calibers. At least one of them is trying to get into the big leagues, but he will not succeed, at least in the coming years. I personally do not see the prerequisites for this.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

What can we say about this confrontation. If you remember the history of Gaul and Rome, you must understand who is who. Do you think you have the same chance as them?
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

I see comparing projects of different echelons is now in Vogue. Let's see. Personally, I think it's just stupid.Bitcoin will always be the crypto Father.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

I see comparing projects of different echelons is now in Vogue. Let's see. Personally, I think it's just stupid.Bitcoin will always be the crypto Father.

we must understand that what is losing relevance can inhibit a wreath and should go down in history. The fact that Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency, still does not give him the right to influence the entire cryptocurrency market when he loses economic attractiveness.

HELLO EVERYONE.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:51:39 PM

It is one of the most ridiculous comparisons in this subject. How it is possible to compare these 2 coins? Waves is a blockchain which isn't better than the competitors. This blockchain practically isn't used anywhere. BTC is a father of all crypto of the industry who will always be a coin number one!

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

It is one of the most ridiculous comparisons in this subject. How it is possible to compare these 2 coins? Waves is a blockchain which isn't better than the competitors. This blockchain practically isn't used anywhere. BTC is a father of all crypto of the industry who will always be a coin number one!

Waves was just a tiny piece of portion from bitcoin's popularity and sustainability, but I am thinking that one day waves became a sleeping giant after all. Upon looking up the waves community, it isn't a bad one because the platform has better developments. I just wondered why people isn't demanding for it compared with what bitcoin and ethereum had.
ci1990

Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

Lol. Look where we came to. Waves is trading around 2 USD currently. I don't think this is a logical comparison. On one hand we have BTC, the king of all cryptos. On the other hand we have a random project named WAVES. I used to buy waves coins when I first started my Crypto career

Hoenya

Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:13:04 PM

Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
bitcoin is really strong and i believe in it and i think taht this is the best cryptocurrency ever and one of the oldest if i am not mistaken

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: