Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin  (Read 4545 times)
crypto freelance

Activity: 373
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:19:49 PM

Bitcoin is a strong currency for me. Its success does not depend on any waves. Yes, it is non-exclusive that another currency will appear. But, non-exclusive, that she will take the position of leader.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:21:38 PM

It is wrong to argue that bitcoin is already an outdated cryptocurrency. This is the first and main currency. And it cannot be replaced. I'm not saying 100% that can not be replaced, perhaps in the future when the cryptocurrency will change as a whole then bitcoin as an outdated currency will weaken.
sanity404

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

It's all based upon the user base.  The more followers something has, the stronger and more widely used it will be.  This is no different than bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin is the leader simply because it made the space and hence had the opportunity to grow a dramatically large user base.  Another crypto could quite possibly be better, but it doesn't really matter if people aren't using it.
genadib

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:29:07 PM

dont compare uncomparable ,  waves  and btc have diff niches

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
kethan

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
I do not think it's necessary to compare these two coins. In any case, both projects are a reliable option for investment. But still I'm confident in the advantages of BTC - it's the real king of the crypto market, which continues its stable development.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:02:40 AM

I believe that today Waves is gradually becoming an unsuccessful project without a future. After all, for almost the last two years Waves has not prepared anything new. Accordingly, such a stagnation in the development of the project in the future will negatively affect the rating and price of the coin.
Atamalann

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:10:00 AM

Comparison Swell and bitcoin is romantic . Everyone currency has its superiority and handicaps . On the other hand the truth continues : bitcoin is the amount 1 currency in every impression of the chat . And in the approach forthcoming it desire not modify
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:00:10 AM

Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
I do not think it's necessary to compare these two coins. In any case, both projects are a reliable option for investment. But still I'm confident in the advantages of BTC - it's the real king of the crypto market, which continues its stable development.
Waves is not a reliable project because that's even older compared with EOS, ADA, TRON but waves has failed to create such a good platform. Waves platform has been used by so many scammers to create cheap assets and then try to sell them all for a lot of money. At the end of story these guys are getting scammed by scammers get nothing.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

I am sure that recently the Waves project is becoming more and more promising and in demand. As its platform is beginning to use different promising ICO. Therefore, you can invest some of your money in buying Waves. But I more believe in the prospects of BTC.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

And why do you think Waves is better? I actually see Dash as a serious competitor

and why do you see Dash as a serious competitor? because from the rank of Dash is ranked 11 and Ethereum is below the Bitcoin rating which is ranked 2 so in my opinion the real serious competitor is Ethereum and not Dash.
burmistik64
Copper Member

Activity: 112

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

Waves is a promising coin, but comparison with bitcoin is a very large advance for this coin. Waves should try to collect the rates of development that they had before, but I would choose for them other correct benchmarks, such as EOS or Ripple.

vaniy-stepanovich

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

I choose bitcoin. This cryptocurrency could already win to itself the first place among cryptocurrencies and I think it the best indicator for investments.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

I believe that Waves is really a good option for perspective investments. It offers a successful platform, which is being used by different ICOs. But when comparing between BTC and Waves, I prefer to choose Bitcoin. After all, today this is a more reliable and ambitious project.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:57:05 PM

The transaction speed of wave is 1000 per second and this give wave an edge against Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is the face of all cryptocurrencies but before Btc can be effectively used for daily payments like fiat currencies, fast transaction speed and very low fee is very important. Having this in mind, it means that waves, Etheruem and other high performance blockchain protocol could become main cryptocurrency of the world.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:42:38 PM

This is a old thread. And it's easy to recognize from the type of the subject. In mid or late 2017 waves was a great choice for many people many people was talking about it. Many saying that it will replace ethereum as soon as possible. I know waves is a very good project but when it comes to practical use it's hard for them. I don't know why neo has the better position than them at the moment. It's really a funny comparison when it comes between waves and Bitcoin. They both are not in same page they are two very different project, they have huge difference in market cap, popularity and also in use case. Hope that waves will do something good as soon as possible and gain some market cap and some popularity amo g general people.

Despite the fact that this is an old topic, it still interests many people. At the end of last year I bought a decent number of Waves as a fool. Now they have fallen very much in price. And I do not know what to do. To sell and lose a huge amount of money - it's a pity. At the same time, a decent portion of my working capital is frozen and when I can return it is not known.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:41:39 PM

I personally will definitely choose Bitcoin, because in my opinion Waves and even other altcoins will not be able to beat Bitcoin, because many people are supporting Bitcoin so it is difficult to replace Bitcoin.

NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

Yeah waves could be a lot faster in transactions but still it cant defeat bitcoin. There are still a lot of altcoins it would compete for before actually comparing to bitcoin.

maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:09:35 AM

Yeah waves could be a lot faster in transactions but still it cant defeat bitcoin. There are still a lot of altcoins it would compete for before actually comparing to bitcoin.

many new altcoins that have been created with technology better than bitcoin, including waves that have faster transaction times than bitcoin, but if compared to bitcoin, I think all altcoins are far below bitcoin, even though they have more technology good.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:12:19 AM

Still held by Bitcoin and there are still many other better and increasingly developing altcoins in the future than waves.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

I believe that bitcoin will remain the best coin on the market and the waves will not be able to surpass bitcoin
I am also sure that, because Bitcoin is the main crypto that will always be a prima donna of investors so this coin has the potential to move forward in the future. but it's not as easy as imagined, so we have to wait patiently.

Making a comparison between these two coins is pointless. Bitcoin is and will remain the market leader for a very long time. Even faster transactions or low fees will not give waves opportunity to compete with bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: