Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin  (Read 4545 times)
deshan maxxy

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:58:56 AM

Hi,

Hello every one,Merry Christmas for all.
This is very good and interesting topic.Waves Vs Bitcoin.

These coins are really interesting coins,because you know how going is BTC.It pump very heavy power.cant't believe .
       Bitcoin is the father in crypto field.Bitcoin is a Head officer,main character..i think all coins depend on Bitcoin.

Some one can say,no no wave is the best,BTC is the best.any one can say any idea.because this is freedom .
But Remember that,Every coins are depend in it supply and demand.Never forget that.
Now you can decide why BTC is more power,because it's supply and demand is very strong.

Waves price now $13.78 USD    ( 25.12.2017)
BTC price now $13,977.80 USD  ( 25.12.2017)

we don't know what happened future in these coins,because we can't predict future,But we can get some idea in this coins,.
we can check it supply demand,and who is the owner of the project.,how many followers they have,,etc........then we can got some idea,.

This is my personal idea about Waves and BTC.Now we looking forward what happen in 2018.

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:09:06 AM

waves are very nice actually. These coins when prices decline, to teach in the investment, but indeed rise slowly or bit by bit. When to invest then waves is a suitable coin.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:08:47 AM

It is never a question for me, when I buy an alt, whether it is versus Bitcoin or not. I always only (now anyway) buy an alt that I want to hold for long term. I have been very happy recently when Siacoin (SC) and Digibyte (DGB), which I bought to hold for months. And after 3 months ago when I bought at 120 satoshi and 350 satoshi a few months back, suddenly rose back above those levels, so I made almost 2x profits selling them off yesterday. In fact, could have made more but I missed the highs.

So if you are willing to wait for months at least on some buys, then there is every reason to get a coin, not because you want it to "beat" another coin, but because you see potential.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:18:14 AM

Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!

You've got the point maybe waves now is fastest making transactions than bitcoin. But bitcoin is more high valued than it and people would go through it. Maybe waves would be known better than bitcoin for this comming years.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:18:24 PM

Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!

waves can't compare with bitcoin, because big difference
waves only can compare with NXT, same blockchain technology and open token service
only compare with ETH still big difference
waves coin only compare with xcp,ETC, and NXT
Of course Waves can't compare with bitcoin because bitcoin is leader of Crypto Currency but i think Waves is also a good investment for us. the price of Waves is increasing very fast and i think it will soon reach $100 in 2018.

Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:38:19 PM

Waves are a powerful and interesting project. But it is incorrect to compare them with bitcoin, because no altcoin can take the place of bitcoin. I store the waves in my long-term investment portfolio

xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 05:18:26 PM

The fastest isn't the best. I'm here to make money, not send 1000 transactions/second. Waves is meh... Which is why speedfreaks will continue to choose Dash over them.
sandy14350

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:24:39 PM

though waves has a new level scalability technology to handle large scale transactions , still is doesnt have that much popularity and wouldnt get that much populatity in future too bcz btc is the king of crypto world and also enjoy the same forever  
1melyun

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:54:02 PM

I know what you feel with the congestion of transactions in the network of bitcoin but that's how it works for now and in the future there will be some resolution regarding this.

When it comes to store value I'm still dependent to bitcoin and if you don't want your transaction to wait for 3 days before it confirms then you should not do any transactions for now.
Bitcoin a money and we should use it to buy something or for payment issiue. You are saying don't make transactions, so why should people buy then? if we won't send it due to high fee what can we do with bitcoin? Keeping only a strategy that can be used for speculation, without liquidty bitcoin is nothing.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:58:58 PM

At the moment it is hard to be competitor for Bitcoin. Ethereum is faster as well. Take a look on Universa, they promise in full mode about 20k tps, so it 20x faster than Wave NG.. Just make your choice. I vote for Bitcoin at the moment, and not because of speed..  Wink
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:51:28 PM

Waves is so far away from bitcoin that it cannot be compared. If you were to say Ethereum vs bitcoin or even Ripple vs Bitcoin, I would say that´s logic. Waves has a great future though.

Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:19:11 AM

I am totally disagree with you buddy, doesn't mean the value of bitcoin must be replace just because of slow transaction as you said. Wave is still have the long way to take over the the throne of bitcoin. I am discussing about the chance of the wave, since there many coins and tokens out there which are also interested to put bitcoin down.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
derique

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:17:37 AM

waves is very good project.i invest in waves for long term .but btc is best coin and i love btc .
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:21:06 AM

bitcoin is far superior than the waves, so if you select then prefer bitcoin as more promising and it is definitely noticeable cost compared with the waves then it is very far away.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
1melyun

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:30:46 AM

At the moment it is hard to be competitor for Bitcoin. Ethereum is faster as well. Take a look on Universa, they promise in full mode about 20k tps, so it 20x faster than Wave NG.. Just make your choice. I vote for Bitcoin at the moment, and not because of speed..  Wink
I am suprised against 20k tps. Can you send the test result and document about that? İs it on mainnet? İs chain decentralized? if it not it shouldn't be diffucult for them. By the way increasing the block size and reducing the block time can make every chain speed but the problem will start on blok size can pass 10 tb - 20 -30 ....
Amaran

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:40:13 AM

Waves does look extremely bullish after it managed to break above the massive resistance at 91k satoshi. This price level has been rejected from above and below multiple times and today, Waves broke higher.

Additionally, WAVES/BITCOIN broke above the downtrend trendline as well as ascending channel , not to mention higher highs and higher lows pattern. Such price action suggests the reversal of the trend and could send Waves as high as 190k satoshi where previously resistance level was formed. Only a break and close below the 200 Moving Average could invalidate bullish outlook.
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:19:58 PM

Bitcoin is better than waves. It has good future, bitcoin is the father of all.
otol55

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:18:04 PM

very far for waves to beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin has shown its power recently.
waves are just a small part of Bitcoin but we'll see what happens.  Grin Grin

mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:25:37 AM

bitcoin is very much more have high prices when compared with the waves, therefore if the waves with far superior then the bitcoin bitcoin and would prefer a bitcoin to invest.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:59:56 AM

many see the Waves as one of the most undervalued assets and at the same time with good potential. I myself do not understand why they have not yet taken off, because coins on their basis are issued very regularly
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: