Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283594 times)
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:36:48 PM

you are realy an anoying duck...

Last day/night could take my shitcoins out of cryptsy, but Nono For my btc.

Stop saying shit about something, you cant even touch..
You need to get slapt for real..

I'm not even talking about the exchange, retard. I could give a fuck what happens on the exchang,  I'm referring to the fucking ZetaCoin pool. Learn to read, fucktard.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kujmandosz

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:48:38 PM

hey

can you please add Cloudcoin to your exchange?

The community is eager to exchange Clouds.

Thank you

bearcat10

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:20:03 PM

I would really like to see Cloudcoin on coinex. Please give it a spot.
RaymondKa

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:23:39 PM

I would really like to see Cloudcoin on coinex. Please give it a spot.

yeah, please add Cloud!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 06:25:01 PM

Hydro yeah I understand that, but you should also understand as with any service they tend to experience issues sometime and that's when it's your turn to understand, nothing is perfect.
Just be a bit patient.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
erundook (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 07:37:41 PM

okay guys we're all set to enable withdrawals early tomorrow. i could enable them today but i'd rather not that late as i want to be able to watch it close as it goes

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 08:50:56 AM

Hydro yeah I understand that, but you should also understand as with any service they tend to experience issues sometime and that's when it's your turn to understand, nothing is perfect.
Just be a bit patient.

Man, I get it, and if it was my exchange funds, I would be understanding, but its not, its what I mined in a pool. The exchange and his pools, should NOT be operating on the same servers, let alone the same wallets, and if they are, then this guy is a complete idiot. If ZetaCoin had sky rocketed, while withdrawls were disabled, then he'd have a whole lot of pissed off people on his hands. When CNC had hit its peek, the pool I had been mining at for a month, had withdrawls disabled, and I wanted to murder the guy, as I watched the price bottom out, and I was unable to sell

erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 08:56:03 AM

Just be a bit patient.

Man, I get it, and if it was my exchange funds, I would be understanding, but its not, its what I mined in a pool. The exchange and his pools, should NOT be operating on the same servers, let alone the same wallets, and if they are, then this guy is a complete idiot. If ZetaCoin had sky rocketed, while withdrawls were disabled, then he'd have a whole lot of pissed off people on his hands. When CNC had hit its peek, the pool I had been mining at for a month, had withdrawls disabled, and I wanted to murder the guy, as I watched the price bottom out, and I was unable to sell
Zetacoin did. It's now down to half what it peaked at whilst the exchange was disabled, missed out on some good trading.
erundook (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 09:28:54 AM

All withdrawals are now enabled.
Please take into account that we're still running a bit short on funds so I'd kindly ask not to withdraw funds that you don't really need to be out.
Also please note that withdrawals won't be available for accounts which have any of balances negative.
Negative balances could occur because of a double spend bug which allowed some users to spend more funds than they should have, and after proper reaccounting that led their balances to become negative. In order to enable withdrawals for such accounts you'll have to deposit or buy into those negatives to make them back positive.
There is also an obligatory full account audit happening before any withdrawal is processed, so we should be secure now.

Thanks for your patience!
-dook

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 09:32:23 AM

thx erundook for your work! definitely wont touch my funds their
erundook (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 10:06:29 AM

Just wanted to say thanks to all people who supported us while recovering from all this mess.
You guys are awesome, thank you!

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

erk

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 11:11:32 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2013, 11:35:42 AM by erk

Just wanted to say thanks to all people who supported us while recovering from all this mess.
You guys are awesome, thank you!
I still think you should switch on  a minimal transaction fee to top up the hot wallets. Like 0.1% or if you thing that's too high 0.05% Zero fees is cute, but unrealistic.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 11:15:50 AM

Just be a bit patient.

Funds from a pool?
Oh that is a different story then, you're right.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
sympsin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 11:50:04 AM

Just be a bit patient.

Funds from a pool?
Oh that is a different story then, you're right.

By the facts, what I see is "beta" + "beta exchange" + "beta AiO pool" + "no fees and no transfert fees" => calling erundook an idiot is like forgetting you acted even dumber cuz you're BETA TESTING FOR FREE an exchange with (valuable) goods
erk

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:16:52 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2013, 12:14:19 AM by erk

By the facts, what I see is "beta" + "beta exchange" + "beta AiO pool" + "no fees and no transfert fees" => calling erundook an idiot is like forgetting you acted even dumber cuz you're BETA TESTING FOR FREE an exchange with (valuable) goods
By the same token, it shouldn't be live testing a site that's still being developed with other peoples coins either if it's not up to beta quality. It should be bogus funds added to the database for testing purposes, or mined on the test nets if you want to test the back end.

I did a withdrawal of 0.1BTC as a test, got a notification to say it had been completed, and it showed the correct address, the withdrawal is still not in the block chain some 15hr later, so I would say the site is still broken, at least for me.

Someone else in the chat box is saying they can't cancel orders.

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 01:51:16 AM

is the site still up ? as I cant access it

erk

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:01:19 AM

It's up, but lots of things are broken and erundook is nowhere to be seen, so don't bother.

nulo0b

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 10:20:05 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2013, 11:29:43 AM by nulo0b

back up and running, think there was an issue with an ZET order..

But its running good now,

Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 10:44:31 AM

I cant place BFC order. After hit confirm nothing happend. From yestarday...
Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:20:11 PM

I cant place BFC order. After hit confirm nothing happend. From yestarday...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpE7BA-qQMk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: