Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:42:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283597 times)
captainfuture

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:38:38 PM

I sent some mooncoins to CoinEX about 6 hours ago and they still aren't on my account, need help. Here is some info about transaction:
MOON  Jan 23 2:48 PM   2U9rQiQfKfHujduwUAxwbxxT8XWd2w3CLd   21,330.50838530   ead8a9f040ea9fcae196d59ece8b73aff9127fa6bba426e3dc0d3b9bfb211aab

processed.

please use support next time

Thank you. I just couldn't find it on site, asked in chat but had no response.

theres is a button "Get support" There you get support  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erundook (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:42:06 PM

WHAT A SCUM!
Erundook writes:
>Your account was stale (you did not log in for several days) with more than 2 btc in negative.
Our audit procedure treats that kind of accounts as abandoned and tries to cover our losses with selling any leftover balances.
So you left your account with over 2 btc in negative and thought we will keep your mooncoins forever and just deal with the loss of 2btc?
When those duplicate orders were processed you could just sell back those extra mooncoins right away instead of abandoning the account. So you still owe over 2btc to the exchange and claim that it was *we* who did a robbery?
Okay, you can go to police with that.

What the hell are you talking? An abonded account after 4 days of offline? Of course, I didn't log in, because I didn't need this. Moons were 1 satoshi, so I didn't log in, because I won't sell moons for nothing. And, yes, you should keep my mooncois forever. Because my negative balance was your fault. At leats, why didn't you write to me at e-mail?
Yes, I'm going to police.
Your btc balance is negative for the exact amount of EXTRA mooncoins credited to your mooncoin balance.
I repeat, if you would just sell the extras at the same day instead of waiting to sell them for more we would never have this situation so you can't blame us for this. And again, feel free to go to police with that as we strongly believe we did not break any laws by *giving you extra mooncoins* and selling them to cover our losses *when you have abandoned your account*.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 08:44:00 PM

deposited .22 btc there last night.

50 confirmations it never shows up.

now it kinda looks by the block explorer like the coin is moving elsewhere.

I'm getting wary of this place fast.

write to support with coin and txid please
what the point you never get things sorted out
i have still waiting for my ticket to be sorted out
over 3 week now

so what about my problem?
erundook (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:16:52 PM

over 3 week now

which problem? please provide a support ticket number unless you want support staff to lose time searching across 50 pages of this forum thread for the problem you mention.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Fruderika

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:10:52 PM

WHAT A SCUM!
Erundook writes:
>Your account was stale (you did not log in for several days) with more than 2 btc in negative.
Our audit procedure treats that kind of accounts as abandoned and tries to cover our losses with selling any leftover balances.
So you left your account with over 2 btc in negative and thought we will keep your mooncoins forever and just deal with the loss of 2btc?
When those duplicate orders were processed you could just sell back those extra mooncoins right away instead of abandoning the account. So you still owe over 2btc to the exchange and claim that it was *we* who did a robbery?
Okay, you can go to police with that.

What the hell are you talking? An abonded account after 4 days of offline? Of course, I didn't log in, because I didn't need this. Moons were 1 satoshi, so I didn't log in, because I won't sell moons for nothing. And, yes, you should keep my mooncois forever. Because my negative balance was your fault. At leats, why didn't you write to me at e-mail?
Yes, I'm going to police.
Your btc balance is negative for the exact amount of EXTRA mooncoins credited to your mooncoin balance.
I repeat, if you would just sell the extras at the same day instead of waiting to sell them for more we would never have this situation so you can't blame us for this. And again, feel free to go to police with that as we strongly believe we did not break any laws by *giving you extra mooncoins* and selling them to cover our losses *when you have abandoned your account*.
I never asked for "extra" mooncoins. There is a bug in your trade system, site multiples orders and it can't be cancelled. I told you about it, YOU DID NOTHING TO HELP ME.
>I repeat, if you would just sell the extras at the same day instead of waiting to sell them for more we would never have this situation so you can't blame us for this.
wow! so genius! At the same day moon fell a lot. Should I sold "extra" mooncoins and lose a lot of money? Because I was -2.6 BTC. I should sell more than just "extra" moons to go from negative balance. And why didn't you say me that at the same day? Why? Because you're a criminal person.
>when you have abandoned your account*.
I didn't abandoned my account. At least, why didn't you write to me via e-mail?
>feel free to go to police
Thanks. I will.
erundook (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

I never asked for "extra" mooncoins. There is a bug in your trade system, site multiples orders and it can't be cancelled. I told you about it, YOU DID NOTHING TO HELP ME.
>I repeat, if you would just sell the extras at the same day instead of waiting to sell them for more we would never have this situation so you can't blame us for this.
wow! so genius! At the same day moon fell a lot. Should I sold "extra" mooncoins and lose a lot of money? Because I was -2.6 BTC. I should sell more than just "extra" moons to go from negative balance. And why didn't you say me that at the same day? Why? Because you're a criminal person.
Thanks. I will.
read *same day* as *same hour* or *same minute* or whatever. you could avoid this. we admit that there was a bug that caused extra trades to be done.
but you were there watching as it goes and you could just sell it same minute as it comes at the very same price. *you did nothing*.
then you wait several weeks and when mooncoin price rises you remember that you had some in your CoinEx balance and *now* we are the criminals.
the conversation is over now. have a good luck trying to get police on your side.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 11:23:55 PM

over 3 week now

which problem? please provide a support ticket number unless you want support staff to lose time searching across 50 pages of this forum thread for the problem you mention.

Hi did
But here it is again
Well i am still waiting for my ticket to be sorted out
and that was opened over 3 weeks ago
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:41:02 PM

Thanks. I will.
read *same day* as *same hour* or *same minute* or whatever. you could avoid this. we admit that there was a bug that caused extra trades to be done.
but you were there watching as it goes and you could just sell it same minute as it comes at the very same price. *you did nothing*.
then you wait several weeks and when mooncoin price rises you remember that you had some in your CoinEx balance and *now* we are the criminals.
the conversation is over now. have a good luck trying to get police on your side.

The same thing happened to me does this mean you are going to lock my account as well because I been left with negative doge balance?

Is my account already locked?

Most my coins disappeared and the remaining 0.09 btc is locked.

Can I have my coins back please 0.2btc is a lot to me. PS I don't understand why your telling people to go to the police if your website glitched out.
btcglad

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:45:28 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 10:10:24 AM by btcglad

This is really frustrating, I'm trying submit for support and keep getting the error: 'Sorry, there was a problem submitting your request. Please try again later.'

I have six deposits that haven't deposited, and should have by now. For the earliest, it's been 21 hours. Is there someone I can PM here??

Resolved, thank you.
Fruderika

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:49:34 AM

Thanks. I will.
>but you were there watching as it goes and you could just sell it same minute as it comes at the very same price. *you did nothing*.
And lose about 10%. Very same. I should lose ~0.22 BTC because your fault.
>then you wait several weeks and when mooncoin price rises you remember that you had some in your CoinEx balance and *now* we are the criminals.
Of course, I remember when moon rised. Because I didn't need to be logged in when moon was 1 satoshi. I went long. I didn't assume that you will rob me.
crazypiano

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:59:39 AM

hi, yesterday I deposit about 463,370 MOON to coinex.pw but still not shown my balance, could you help check?

TXID:   9ce9eb7416a3207ed90b503b8b164988b26eac3274f364f3f7e450e18fec858f

Thanks!
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:21:00 AM

Should I send another 18000 Doge into my frozen account to see if that will get it working again.

Bad move?

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:31:30 AM

Hello, my MOON deposit was not detected and the "Get Support" button is not working:
Sorry, there was a problem submitting your request. Please try again later.
Could you add it to my account manually? The address that I generated and sent the coins to is: 2PJpuc8fP6Fh3gxDJtdxTwtyr1i84SEuT1
http://moonchain.info/tx/13b5534de925ec9dd22f0dbdf4d778551b1b7eab2f3b12ef585d1731b81f2802#o1
Thanks!
btcglad

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:06:38 AM

I'm guessing you tried to include that link in your Support 'question'. Try it without the link, just the tx number. For some reason that worked for me to submit. (But I still don't have my six missing deposits!! Help please.)
69charger

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:18:08 AM

So my mining pool sent me to CoinEX because they jumped on moon. Great yay, made a nice profit I guess. Sold my moon for BTC. Now how do I get my BTC paid out? My withdraw button is greyed out.
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:42:46 AM

Hey Guys,

I filed a support Ticket (#5418) Last night and was just inquiring about what would cause the issue I have and if there is anything I could do to avoid it.

Basically I bought moon on the moon/ltc charts.  When the transaction took place, it took my ltc.. then gave me no moon and then put my ltc into a negative balance.  Shortly after, another trade went through which put ltc into my glitched negative account.  The negative balance ate a portion of my now new ltc balance and i still got no MOON. lol

As it stands my moon is sitting in a held status, I was just curious if would also be credited for the negative ltc glitch that occured when i purchased and what the general ETA on these tickets generally are

Cheers,

Will 

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:40:49 AM

Hello, my MOON deposit was not detected and the "Get Support" button is not working:
Sorry, there was a problem submitting your request. Please try again later.
Could you add it to my account manually? The address that I generated and sent the coins to is: 2PJpuc8fP6Fh3gxDJtdxTwtyr1i84SEuT1
http://moonchain.info/tx/13b5534de925ec9dd22f0dbdf4d778551b1b7eab2f3b12ef585d1731b81f2802#o1
Thanks!
Thanks for solving my problem quickly. The money are now shown in my balance. Smiley
uwe

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:59:55 PM

The trade API doesn't allow trades below 1 coin, Independent of currency. Minimal amount should be the same for the API and website.

Uwe
Jebuz

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:48:55 PM

Can someone from CoinEX give me some help?

http://i42.tinypic.com/rrl1xv.jpg

3 days without any response from support, isn't healthy for nobody when your money is on the table...
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:06:36 PM

Hello Coinex admin,

I have sent in multiple support tickets that say they have fixed the issue.

I was going to sell my 11 million mooncoins when it went up to 37 satoshi each, and I have had these on hold for quite sometime.

Please get my mooncoins off of "Held for orders"

There are no orders for me to cancel, and it appears to be glitched... Sad   Is there any kind of compensation that CoinEx can do? I Love trading on your site, and I understand there might be issues every now and then, I am just really upset I could not sell my mooncoins when I wanted to.

My account name is Scoremaster6.  here is a link http://tinypic.com/r/2uiupv9/5 to the picture.

Request received: Mooncoin stuck, 11.8 million moon "Held for orders" glitch
Inbox
x

coinEX support@coinex.zendesk.com
7:00 PM (14 hours ago)

to me
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (5867) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Scoremaste   
Scoremaster6
Jan 24 01:00

Hello,

Here is a picture of my issue. http://tinypic.com/r/2uiupv9/5

I tried selling a lot of mooncoin at once, about 3 hours ago you see in the picture, my balance was 11,866,448. I cannot view any sell order on the Moon/BTC or Moon/LTC page. My sell order is stuck and needs fixed please Smiley

------------------
Submitted from: https://coinex.pw/account/balances/MOON/details

]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: