Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DRILLBIT SYSTEM Miners - Avalon range available - Now $104.99!  (Read 273560 times)
Tommo_Aus

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:35:29 AM

Take a look at the first post in this thread for a chip countdown  Smiley

Tompool - http://tompool.org - a 2% fee SHA256/Scrypt/BURST/Groestl multipool supporting ANC, ASC, DGC, EZC, FLO, GLD, GME, MNC, RYC, TGC, TRC, XNC, ZET & more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barntech (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:59:08 AM

Any rough specs on the the larger 8 chip boards?  I think I like to have a couple in my mining "cupboard"

Thanks Smiley

Will have pics and specs of the board up in the next couple days.  Smiley
Barntech (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 05:01:55 AM

do we have to run the drillbtit overclocked or can they run at stock speed to save heat/electric cost?

No, you will have the option of overclocking the chip or not, so you can choose how hard you run it.
Barntech (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 05:18:45 AM

Was considering investing into a one of those USB Drillbit systems.. Went to use your website.. NOPE.

You guys need a hand with web design..? Your site just costed you a sale.. And my guess would be more then just i was turned off by the 20 second to build site. :/

I love the idea of the product.. Just highly doubting legitimacy.

Haha.

Yeah fair enough. Its certainly not the most exciting and awesome website ever built. In fact "website" is probably a generous term for what is basically just a bunch of paypal buttons. The honest story here is that this project has all been coming together quite quickly, and i have had to be juggling all this with my real life job, and not really having much time to do such things as build a pretty website. I am however finishing up the project i am working on and will be coming into much more free time soon. I'll make sure to get that website nice and pretty for you MRKLYE. If you're doubting our legitimacy, please check out the John K verification and various other comments from people on the thread. You are welcome to give me a call too if you like and / or come visit us in Sydney.

And if that offer for a hand with webdesign is real, sure, would love it.  Tongue

Cheers.

Barntech
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 05:39:02 AM

Hahaha, Thanks for the reply!

Well, Actually.. I do have some time free at the moment and could design you folks a nice website!
How about we do a trade of sorts..? You pen me in for one of those USB Drillbit Devices and I'll get you guys up and running with a pretty site!
I'd rather not have currency exchange. I'd rather just trade skill for skill if that's possible!

Send me a PM if you'd like to talk about the possibility further! I don't want you guys losing out on potential customers, having them spooked by a few paypal buttons on a flat black site.. Tongue

Best regards,

Kyle.T

(also could you reserve 2 of those USB devices for me?! thanks again)

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vulgartrendkill

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 06:02:37 AM

thanks for the quick reply Barntech Smiley

I do hope Bitfury pull through with chips on time. (I'm 80 percent certain they will).  BTW, as I live in the UK, any idea on shipping costs etc? I know its a bit premature, but just trying to add up monies.

Thanks
Barntech (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 08:13:30 AM

Have you figure out it yet? Smiley

And I wanna ask, for the 8 chip board, what power supply and cooling do we need for it? And how does this connect? Compare to the USB thumb drive

Hey Milkbottle

The board will run on a normal ATX power supply with a regular 4 pin molex (the kind you find inside your computer). The USB thumb will be bus powered requiring no extra input. There will also be the option of the backplane (and now mini back plane that we are looking at too) which will be able to feed power to the rest of your boards so you don't need a million connections.

Cheers.

Barntech
Barntech (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 08:16:38 AM

thanks for the quick reply Barntech Smiley

I do hope Bitfury pull through with chips on time. (I'm 80 percent certain they will).  BTW, as I live in the UK, any idea on shipping costs etc? I know its a bit premature, but just trying to add up monies.

Thanks

Yes i hope so too. I have faith that we will get the chips in october, but you never know in this crazy world.

Regarding postage, i have been saying $50 - $100 so far as a rough estimate. I will get a comprehensive table up on the page in the next week.

Cheers
Barntech (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 08:20:15 AM

Can you ship to the US  Huh Approximate cost  Huh

On your website there is no mention of "available units",how do we know you aren't "sold out" & we'll be put in a later que  Huh

Your design,price & release date look very good to me,but..........my questions need an answer before commiting  Wink  I'll have more questions later,I'm sure  Cheesy

I'll be watching VERY closely  Cool

Thanks Barntech !!!!!!!!!!

Hey Unnaceptable

Yes we ship worldwide. Approx quote for shipping is $50 - $100. I'll get proper details up soon.

And yes, the available chip count is in big red letters on the first page of this thread.

Cheers
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:38:11 AM

Can you ship to the US  Huh Approximate cost  Huh

On your website there is no mention of "available units",how do we know you aren't "sold out" & we'll be put in a later que  Huh

Your design,price & release date look very good to me,but..........my questions need an answer before commiting  Wink  I'll have more questions later,I'm sure  Cheesy

I'll be watching VERY closely  Cool

Thanks Barntech !!!!!!!!!!

Hey Unnaceptable

Yes we ship worldwide. Approx quote for shipping is $50 - $100. I'll get proper details up soon.

And yes, the available chip count is in big red letters on the first page of this thread.

Cheers

Thanks Barntech !!! Is that shipping per board or possibly a set amount of boards in one box to the US?? Just seeing if shipping costs can be minimized  Wink

Duh,I looked right at it & didn't see that count  Roll Eyes   Was just looking at your website & didn't see the count info  Cheesy

So,we need to order chips & then boards?? It looked like fully assembled boards with chips were available on the order page........now I'm soooooo confused  Cheesy

BTW,will these devices use BFGminer/CGminer or some other miner software.I'm a nosey fokker  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 12:16:25 PM

If we ordered one board early on and added more as this group buy develops, can all of the boards be shipped together at the original position in the order queue? Or, do you think all orders will ship fairly quickly, say within a week, regardless of when of the order was placed? Thanks.
say592

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 12:17:51 PM

Was considering investing into a one of those USB Drillbit systems.. Went to use your website.. NOPE.

You guys need a hand with web design..? Your site just costed you a sale.. And my guess would be more then just i was turned off by the 20 second to build site. :/

Dude, this isnt a full on company with products, this is a couple of guys organizing a group buy and offering assembly services. It is a huge waste of time to design a vibrant website when all of the information you need is on this forum, and it all being organized by this forum.
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 12:22:02 PM

Dude, this isnt a full on company with products, this is a couple of guys organizing a group buy and offering assembly services. It is a huge waste of time to design a vibrant website when all of the information you need is on this forum, and it all being organized by this forum.

+1
  I'm done with vaporware companies with pretty websites. Keep it to the basics is fine with me. Although, a terms and conditions of the group buy might be a good idea to add to the website to disclose all risks, etc. in case of a paypal dispute in the future if something goes wrong or is delayed.
say592

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 12:37:00 PM

If we ordered one board early on and added more as this group buy develops, can all of the boards be shipped together at the original position in the order queue? Or, do you think all orders will ship fairly quickly, say within a week, regardless of when of the order was placed? Thanks.

He has told me that he anticipates orders being shipped all within a week or after chips are received and boards being built. Shipping should be bundled, but you may or may not receive preferential treatment for having an early order and a late order. I will let him provide clarification on that.
mightycount

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 05:32:30 PM

Yeah, please do not waste your time on the stupid web site. It works, and that should be the entire extent of it. Web site looks go for a quarter a dozen on a Sunday afternoon.

Personal Bitcoin Black List - Companies and people to avoid!
````` Butterfly Labs...MtGox...ragingazn628...(reserved)...  `````
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 05:51:08 PM

I'd get in on this, but everyday that goes by is another day on the back end because you still haven't ordered chips yet at the remaining 1600 chips you need to get sold are going at a snails pace.

What you should do is ask Dave if you can place an order for a smaller batch and make a go of it, because at this rate you won't have chips ordered for another 60 days, then its too late.

lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 05:57:16 PM

I'd get in on this, but everyday that goes by is another day on the back end because you still haven't ordered chips yet at the remaining 1600 chips you need to get sold are going at a snails pace.

What you should do is ask Dave if you can place an order for a smaller batch and make a go of it, because at this rate you won't have chips ordered for another 60 days, then its too late.

Your math skills are exceptional.  Obviously you haven't been paying attention the past few days as the orders have increased dramatically.

nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 05:58:09 PM

The chip order wont kick off till the counter on the front page hits 0?
Skriglitz

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 06:41:23 PM

Your math skills are exceptional.  Obviously you haven't been paying attention the past few days as the orders have increased dramatically.

This is true. In about 3 days I believe the counter dropped from 1903 to the 1600. All after the verification happened. Its even putting the crunch on me to gain the coins for a second chip
Kuroth

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 06:49:02 PM

Too much $$$$$  Now.. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: