Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:09:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell us a joke....  (Read 35089 times)
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:09:53 PM

When A dad asked to his son what he was doing , son replied reading a book .

Can you guess which book he was reading ?

Its Facebook !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:14:44 PM

[CONFIRMED] Flat Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.0.

Tongue

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bojan92

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:28:57 AM

Teacher: "Four crows are on the fence. The farmer shoots one. How many are left?"
Little Johnny: "None."
Teacher: "Listen carefully: Four crows are on the fence. The farmer shoots one. How many are left?"
Little Johnny: "None."
Teacher: "Can you explain that answer?"
Little Johnny: "One is shot, the others fly away. There are none left."
Teacher: "Well, that isn't the correct answer, but I like the way you think."
Little Johnny: "Teacher, can I ask a question?"
Teacher: "Sure."
Little Johnny: "There are three women in the ice cream parlor. One is licking, one is biting and one is sucking her ice cream cone. Which one is married?"
Teacher: "The one sucking the cone."
Little Johnny: "No. The one with the wedding ring on, but I like the way you think."

The teacher says, "Today we are going to learn multisyllabic words, class. Does anyone have an example of a multisyllabic word?"
Little Johnny waves his hand, "Me, teacher! Oh, me, me!"
The teacher smiles and says, "Alright, Johnny, what is your multisyllabic word?"
Little Johnny says, "Mas-tur-bate."
The teacher is taken aback, but she manages to smile and says, "Wow, Johnny, that's a mouthful."
Little Johnny says, "No, ma'am, you're thinking of a blow job. I'm talking about jerking off."
hexitor

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:31:57 AM

Looking back, Kel's orange soda fetish is kind of weird. Wonder what his FANTAsies were?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 09:05:15 AM

What is the only type of band which can't play music?

A rubber band.

That's it! You're under arrest. And this post of yours will be locked up as evidence till your trial, stored under contraband.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:20:42 AM

Okay, I got two jokes that are really funny. Enjoy!

An American, a Dago and a Polack were bored shitless one day, so the Polack came up with a little contest for the three of them to have a little excitement. He picked up three bricks and handed two to the other guys. The Polack proceeded to explain the complex rules with, "Let's see who could throw their brick up the highest. The brick that stays aloft the largest, its thrower is the winner."

With that, the America proclaimed that he's an America and could surely toss his brick up the highest. After the windup and st, he pitched his brick into the heavens ... stop me if you're red this before ... and after three full seconds the brick landed at his feet because what goes up must come down.

Next, the Dago proclaimed that he's Italian and that he could beat the America with ease. After the windup and set, he blah, blah, blah ... landed at his feet after four seconds, now ahead in the contest. Oh, I forgot to say what goes up must come down, an important clause which will become evident at the end of this first joke.

The Polack now took his red brick and proclaimed I am a Polack, "Viva la France!" (red herring because Polacks are from Poland, not Spain), and I can beat both your times. With that, the Polack stretched out his arm holding the brick and gently tossed it into the air. All three looked to the sky and waited. And waited. And waited. Never to see the brick returning to Earth, thus the Polack won the contest and they all lived happily every after.

<I know what you're thinking, and I thought the very same thing. NOT FUNNY!, till I reread it and realized it was fuckin' hilarious. Okay, so I had to reread it three or four times to get it, but still the results were the same. Promise not to Google the joke to seek the humor. Figure it out on your own. Meanwhile, onto joke number two, a more conventional joke I'm sure you're concur.>

A seasoned flyer boards a plane and sets in his assigned aisle seat. Next to him is a white goose owned my a beautiful woman sitting next to it in the window seat overlooking the wing.

As soon as the man sat down, the plane proceeded to exit the boarding gate and taxi to the runway. The standard warnings flashed on the screen toward the front of the plane: No smoking and fasten your seat belts and some other bullshit.

Once at cruising level, the warning went off, whereupon everybody unfastened their seat belts. (pay no attention to joke being dually told in past and present tense, for that aspect is not important) The man drew an expensive Cuban cigar from his Josh Garza vest, stuck it in his mouth and lit it. He drew a drag ... Did I mention that this jokes takes place when smoking was allowed on planes? ... then blew out a giant puff of smoke as he contemplated how he was going to get rid of that white goose so that he can spend some time with the beautiful woman, a natural blonde one would think, but if you had the pleasure of seeing her nude you'll realize that she's naturally bald.

The puff of smoke reached the eyes of the goose, where upon it went, "<sound of goose making a terrible racket>." With that, the stewardess approaches the three and proceeds to tell the lady that the next time that goose goes, "<sound of goose making a terrible racket>" I'm throwing it out the window."

Okay, so we all know that in reality that's impossible, but please remember this is a joke, and as with all jokes, anything's possible, including a naturally bald blonde.

The lady not realizing that what the stewardess just threatened her with was an impossibility, she proceeded to tell the goose, "Please be quiet, goose, for I don't want to see you thrown out the window and get killed."

The man... Remember the man? The one smoking the expensive Cuban cigar? He's still trying to figure out how to get the goose out of the seat so that he could make some time with the beautiful woman seating next to the window. While thinking, he draws off his cigar and blows out another giant puff of smoke that again reaches the eyes of the white goose. The goose again goes, "<sound of goose making a terrible racket>."

The steward returns to the three more irate than her last visit and again chastises the lady with, "The next time that goose goes "<sound of goose making a terrible racket>" I'm 100% tossing it out of this plane through your window."

The lady again tells the goose to be quiet and how much she loves it, etc., etc., etc. Meanwhile, the man still trying to figure out how to get the white goose out of the middle seat so that he could sit near the beautiful woman takes a big ass drag off his cigar and blows out the smoke. Again, the smoke hits the goose eyes and immediately goes, "<sound of goose making a terrible racket>."

The stewardess returns to the three and grabs the goose by the neck. The woman starts screaming, "Please, please don't throw my goose out the window. But if you do, throw that man's cigar out the window as well, for it's all the cigar's fault for making my goose go "<sound of goose making a terrible racket>.""

The stewardess not in any mood to argue snatches the Cuban cigar outta the man's mouth with her other hand and opens up the window next to the woman with her third hand <remember, this is a joke where shit like this is possible>. She throws out the goose, throws our the cigar, then 150 passengers and crew (not the pilots) are sucked out of the plane through the window.

A few minutes later bodies begin to splatter on the ground and the goose flies safely onto Rex's Golden Pond. Guess what the goose has in its mouth.

This: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg12595349#msg12595349  Cool
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:40:59 AM

Lunch Break
When a squirrel slipped into my house, I did the logical thing: I panicked and called my father. "How do you get a squirrel out of a basement?" I shrieked. Dad advised me to leave a trail of peanut butter and crackers from the…

Problems With Babel Fish
A bilingual road sign in Wales caught bikers off guard. The English part read Cyclists Dismount. The Welsh: Llid Y Bledren Dymchwelyd, or "Bladder disease has returned." One theory for the mistake—instead of typing cyclist …

Security System
When a neighbor’s home was burglarized, I decided to be more safety conscious. But my measly front-door lock wasn’t going to stop anyone, so I hung this sign outside: “Nancy, don’t come in. The snake is loose. Mom.”

Rockstar Life
The band Kings of Leon cut short a concert after pigeons bombarded them with poop. Bass player Jared Followill couldn’t say how many birds there were. “The last thing I was going to do was look up,” he told CNN.

Dog Halloween Costume to Avoid
I dressed up my dog as a mailman for Halloween. He bit himself.
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:48:34 AM

Woman to greengrocer: "One cucumber, please". greengrocer: "Why not buy two, so you can eat one of them".

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Munouhapi

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:18:15 PM

What did the Dalai Lama say to the hot dog vendor.
"Can you make me one with everything?'
Scorpian

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:18:35 PM

Your mum's a joke.
bojan92

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:30:35 AM

A guy with a huge orange head goes in to see a doctor. The doctor says, "How did you get such a huge orange head?" The guy says, "Well, one day I was walking down the beach when I tripped over an old lantern. A genie came out and said, I'll grant you three wishes, whatever you desire...what is your first wish?' I said, I'd like all the money I could ever spend.' The genie went Poof!', and there it was, all the money I could ever spend. Then he said, What is your second wish?' I said, I'd like a beautiful woman to love me, someone I could enjoy this money with.' The genie went Poof!', and there she was, a gorgeous girl who immediately loved me. Then the genie said, And what is your third wish?'...and I think this is where I went wrong...I said, I'd like a huge orange head.'"
eliteminerpool

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 12:39:07 AM

Ok so, a Dyslexic man walks into a bra......
PrikiNo.1

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:27:56 PM

Problems      

A businessman flying first class is sitting next to a parrot. The plane takes off, and the parrot orders a Glenlivet, neat. The businessman asks for a Coke. After a few minutes, the bird yells, "Where’s my scotch? Give me my scotch!" The flight attendant rushes over with their drinks.

Later, they order another round. Again, the bird gives the crew grief for being slow, and the businessman joins in: "Yeah, the service stinks!"

Just then, the flight attendant grabs the pair, opens the hatch, and throws them out of the plane. As they hurtle toward the ground, the parrot says to the terrified man, "Wow, that took a lot of guts for a guy with no wings."

Dog      

As the stranger enters a country store, he spots a sign: "Danger! Beware of Dog!" Inside, he sees a harmless old hound asleep in the middle of the floor.

"Is that the dog we’re supposed to beware of?" he asks the owner.
"That’s him," comes the reply.
"He doesn’t look dangerous to me. Why would you post that sign?"
"Before I posted that sign, people kept tripping over him."

Companion

Steve, a lonely bachelor, wants some company, so he buys a centipede and a small box for it to live in. That evening, he decides to go out.

"Want to grab a drink?" he asks the centipede. But there’s no answer from the box. A few minutes later, he asks again—still no reply. Finally, he hollers, "Hey! Do you want to get a drink?"

"I heard you the first time!" says a small, irritated voice. "I’m putting on my shoes!"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:43:52 PM

Check out this Vine: https://imgur.com/gallery/sSOmKqw
EnF0Rc3r

Activity: 128

M. PD&S

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:35:07 PM

So much funny things, ty guys, u nailed it Cheesy

Nelka4

Activity: 269
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:50:54 PM

Bitcoin is free, the biggest joke. Hahahah Grin
bojan92

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:28:00 AM

Here's a quiz for you!

A man drops a brick from a plane which had 500 bricks. How many are left?

If you got 500, you're correct.

How do you put an elephant in a large fridge? There are 3 steps.

If you got these steps, then you are correct:

1. Open the door

2. Put the elephant in the fridge

3. Close the door

Now, how do you put a ZEBRA in a fridge?

If you got these steps, then you are correct:

1. Open the door

2. Take out the elephant

3. Put the zebra in

4. Close the door

All species of animal (except humans) were at a gathering. However, one species had a missing animal. What was it?

The correct answer is zebra, because it's in the fridge!

A woman needs to cross a river to get to her house. A sign next to the river reads, "DANGER: Alligators! Use boat with caution." The woman swims across the river, and doesn't get injured. Why?

The answer is that the alligators were at the gathering.

After the woman gets on the other side, she dies. Why?

The answer is that the brick from the plane fell on her head.
decayedcross

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:47:38 AM

did you hear about the fire at the circus?

it was intense(in tents)
PrikiNo.1

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:47:47 AM

Identity Crisis      

A gnome is in the garden busily destroying some bushes when a house cat appears. "What are you?" asks the cat.
"A gnome," comes the reply. "I steal food from humans, I kill their plants, I make annoying music at night to drive them crazy, and I love mischief. And what, may I ask, are you?"
The cat replies, "Um, I’m a gnome."

Guessing Game      

Once I’d finished reviewing my daughter’s homework, I gave her an impromptu quiz. “What is a group of whales called?” I asked. “I’ll give you a hint—it sounds like something you use to listen to music.”
“An iPod?” she guessed.
“Close,” I said. “But what I’m thinking of is a little smaller.”
“A Shuffle!”

Dog Owners      

A couple of dog owners are arguing about whose pet is smarter.
"My dog is so smart," says the first owner, "that every morning he waits for the paperboy to come around. He tips the kid and then brings the newspaper to me, along with my morning coffee."
"I know," says the second owner.
"How do you know?"
"My dog told me."
bojan92

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:03:24 AM

A woman and man get into a car accident. Both of their cars are totally demolished, but amazingly neither of them are hurt.
After they crawl out of the wreckage, the woman says, "Wow, look at our cars - there's nothing left! Thank God we are all right. This must be a sign from Him that we should be friends and not try to pin the blame on each other."
The man replies, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely."
The woman points to a bottle on the ground and says, "And here's another miracle. Somehow this bottle of scotch from my back seat didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this scotch and celebrate our good fortune."
Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, and drinks about a third of the bottle to calm his nerves. He then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.
The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"
The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police... I'll let them decide who's fault it is."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: