Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:35:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:18:36 PM

You gotta love Leroy Fodor. The dude was raised in a Christian household, but once on his own to fend for himself without mommy no longer around, Leroy had to think quick on his feat to survive and fit it, so he resorted to lying. He never, I mean NEVER, quit the practice, for even in his thirties Leroy was denouncing God on one forum, yet on another forum he was espousing seeking the biggest church in his hometown as a venue to marry his mail order bribe from the Philippines. HAHAHA

In Q3, 2014, Leroy Fodor stumbled upon Forex's practice account where he though you could beat the system. Sure enough, he beat it! How? By lying, is how. Leroy Fodor simply starting bragging about having 300 or 380 (depending on which forum posts you read) consecutive successful trades, then he saw it. Saw what? Bitcoin. Some poster penned about Bitcoin, so Leroy headed on over to this forum to read what the heck Bitcoin was all about. The day was May 24, 2014, and on June 1, 2014, Leroy Fodor had read enough [between his online gaming sessions] and registered here, believing that he could lie better the rest of us them scammers. HAHAHA

With his newfound knowledge, Leroy Fodor started penning word spaghetti prose to try to prove to others that he knows his shit about Bitcoin and trading, because he's a retired Forex trader. HAHAHA Since nobody - literally - of his friends and family listened to him on Facebook, Leroy came back here begging for help because he was in dire straits. Nobody helped here either, so he cried. HAHAHA Soon thereafter, Leroy Fodor had the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines. How was that possible? Jeez!, weren't you payin' attention? He lied! But having the largest wasn't good enough for the lyin' sack of shit Leroy Fodor. OH, NO! It had to be completely run on solar power. And, Leroy had to prove the solar power expects wrong by placing the panels on a west-sloping hot tin roof surrounded by coconut trees. HAHAHA

When all the above was shown to the world what type of character Leroy Fodor is, he tells everybody that'll listen that his naysayers are jealous of him, perhaps in Leroy's mind jealous because we can't lie like he can. HAHAHA Then, Leroy goes on to pen negative trusts to all those who exposed his ass, some who've had yet to get a negative trust prior and are trusted in the community. All that was sought from those getting tagged were answers to simple questions that Leroy Fodor to this very day opts to not address. Now, he's changin' StakeMiners' ToS under the auspices that it was his BOI (Board of Investors) that implemented the changes and not he, for Leroy couldn't stop such acts if he wanted to because majority vote rules. What did the BOI recently change? Only imposing stricter penalties upon themselves if they get out of bounds is all. Amazing retarded lot if you ask me. HAHAHA Today, we are no longer just jealous of Leroy Fodor, but are trying to destroy his venerable endeavor with brutal smear campaigns (Leroy's words). HAHAHA
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:12:24 PM

Never a dull moment on this thread..
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:22:57 PM

Never a dull moment on this thread..

I'm not sure how long I'll be able to provide this thread to my fan base given that I've been exposed in a major Scam Ring. Check the Scam section of this forum to read all about my credit card scam. I can't believe it took you fuckers so long to catch me. HAHAHA

Meanwhile,...

... Leroy Fodor is hard at work in his office conducting StakeMiners business for his investards. Obviously, it's one of the offices with the lights on that he's in. Soon, Leroy Fodor will be granted permission to install solar panels on the roof of his office building to help offset the cost of the miners in place that back up investards' investments.

Leroy Fodor is no longer a joke in the cryptocurrency space. He's a yoke! Notice the egg on his face? HAHAHA

@Leroy Fodor: I will continue to stick it up you scammy redneck lyin' piece of shit ass till the authorities take me away for being the ring leader of the credit card scam I've been conducting along with my carrier goat. HAHAHA

EDIT: I just got a reply from the McDonald's next to Leroy's office complex pertaining to if they've seen the guy I sent depicting Leroy.

Me: Have you seen this guy?
McD employee: Ah, yes. He big asshole! Him lie all time. He want free stuff all time. He say he talk bad of us on the Interwebs if we no give him. We laugh at him and make his cry sometimes. He so funny. HAHAHA
Me: Where does he live?
McD employee: He live in van down by river.
Me: Does he work at the big building next door.
McD employee: HAHAHA No! He wife cleans toilets there and he sometimes helps. He ask to clean toilets here but we no trust he cause he lie all time.
Me: Anything else you wish to add?
McD employee: He have alien friend he feeds cigarette butts to but that all I know. Oh, and his feet stink too. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:17:39 AM

From the desk of I Know My Shit!,

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/466-why-has-btc-value-dropped-abruptly/?p=2774

Allow me to clue you in, Bitcoin  market analysis are useless and a bunch of crap, why because bitcoin has no demand other than its tradable market. No one wakes up with the urge to buy bitcoins, no one is compelled to buy bitcoins, and no one Needs to buy bitcoins, because of that it is logically impossible to make either a fundamental or technical analysis for it. Until a real demand for Bitcoins is created or used, An analysis is just a fancy pants wallstreet boy who wants to push the market in a direction he needs and he is using you to accomplish that HAHAHA

How do I know, I was a forex trader who made these very analysis for commodities trade advice. I had a 380 consecutive winning portfolio on my commodities trades, with a less than 1% loss on my lost trades. So i think i know whats involved in making these analysis HAHAHA

Repeat after me: Leroy Fodor is one delusional lyin' piece of shit redneck retard!

"Captain, my Captain, I don't know how much more Brutal Force this Leroy Fodor can take. Perhaps, if we can direct our solar panels away from all the suns deep inside the next nebula debris field, we'll be able to generate more power. Trust me, Captain! I've seen fluctuations like this before when I used to trade latinum, having 380 consecutive successful trades under my belt, then trading off my portfolio to some cigarette-butt-eating alien so to pass the Starfleet exams at Ohio University."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:46:01 AM

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/activity/843140439043396

Leroy Fodor reviewed Philippine Communications

August 10, 2014

Bayantel is the worst internet service in the world, you should expect to recieve 2% the speed you pay for,and if you call to complain about the service you are paying for expect to be hounded to pay more for an equally horrible upgraded service. Dial up service is better than bayantel service. at lest with dial up you can get 56Kbps bayantels average speed is 33Kbps which is much slower than dial up. Oh yes and dont forget the drop offs, your service will cut in and out all through out the day mostly if it rains or the wind blows any harder than 0.0000000001 KPH

http://contactnumbersph.com/bayantel/comment-page-12/

Leroy Fodor says:

August 28, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Bayantel has the worst service in the world, you pay for 1MBPS you get 22kbps, you havecontinuous drop offs and horrible customer service, if the wind blows you lose service if it rains you lose service. No reimbursement for lost service or lost revenue due to their horribly overloaded equipment. They told us 3 years ago they have overloaded equipment in our area and cant handle the traffic, and now 3 yers later still the same response fromthem, but they promots their shitty service and try to pick up more customers to father overcongest their equipment inconviencing their customers.

Either Leroy Fodor is pretending to be a noob at two different sites for whatever reasons, or this is definitive proof that in no way in Helen of Ohio's hell did Leroy have a miner operation of any size prior to at least August, 2014. I'm heavily leaning toward the latter. HAHAHA What say you?

As plain as day, Leroy has on his website that he was mining bitcoins in 2011, but according to his own words his internet connection was spotting at best, ergo an impossibility. I can't wait till Helen of Ohio sheds some light on that supposed solar power plant her son had on that hot tin roof facing in the wrong direction. I'm almost for certain that her Christian ass wouldn't lie about what's what. HAHAHA

Like I've been saying since March of this year, anybody that invests in Leroy Fodor's Ponzi scheme is a fuckin' idiot and deserves getting fucked royally in the ass after been warned mega-dozens of times now. HAHAHA

Even Leroy's own fuckin' timeline above doesn't make a lick of sense. In 2013, he switched to all POS mining, then in 2014 he starting researching POS mining. I can easily dig up posts after posts where Leroy espoused still mining bitcoins and POW altcoins through 2014, not getting involve with POS coins till the latter part of 2014-cum-early this year.

I'll say it one more time because StakeMiners' investards are slower than a box of rocks: Leroy Fodor is one fucked up dude and shouldn't have been trusted with one satoshi of his wife's money, let alone what you've worked hard to earn to hand over to this lazy fucker who plays online games to this very day.

You already witnessed how he treated a BOI Trustee after he opted to leave desiring his moneys back. Leroy gave him the runaround, then later brag about who he fulfilled his end of the deal, and was amazed at how much the dude ROI and shouldn't be complaining. What a scammy piece of shit this Leroy Fodor is. He needs his balls kicked in for an hour while HAHAHAing in his retarded face.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8923

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 04:59:08 AM

Even Leroy's own fuckin' timeline above doesn't make a lick of sense. In 2013, he switched to all POS mining, then in 2014 he starting researching POS mining. I can easily dig up posts after posts where Leroy espoused still mining bitcoins and POW altcoins through 2014, not getting involve with POS coins till the latter part of 2014-cum-early this year.

This is brilliant. I posted on GH too. Note that the timeline isn't claiming involvement in Bitcoin since 2009. But of course Leroy still couldn't resist painting himself as an early adopter, albeit POS mining in this case.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:07:55 AM

This is brilliant. I posted on GH too. Note that the timeline isn't claiming involvement in Bitcoin since 2009. But of course Leroy still couldn't resist painting himself as an early adopter, albeit POS mining in this case.

Yep, saw it, but thanks for the heads up, for I'm sometimes behind.

In 2010, Leroy and Katrina started structuring thier Proof of Shitter portfolio to prove to the world that there's gold in his commodity of choice. HAHAHA One day, Mr. & Mrs. Fodor cleaned 380 consecutive toilets without a break while some dude kept bugging them about some weird thing called Bitcoin. Actually, Katrina cleaned the bowls while Leroy updated thier website with fake testimonies. HAHAHA To this day, every time Leroy sees a toilet, he bows and says Mecca. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:50:28 PM

See How Leroy Fodor Plays

https://the11throck.wordpress.com/2009/01/14/sulitcomph-site-review-online-deals/

<apologies for quoting the whole thing, but it's all relevant>

Leroy Fodor, on June 19, 2012 at 5:11 pm said:

SULIT CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!!

The response of this support team is horrible. Here is where someone did the less to an admin than george teodoro has done to a few members and was instantly suspended, Please keep in mind George Teodoro did these same actions against me and another member and did not get suspended.

Hi,
Our Support Team has responded to your Support Ticket – Respect the privacy of other people. Don’t giv…:

Hi! Leroy,

This issue has been discussed, kindly refer to the provided a resolution about this issue I have sent you via Private Message.

Regarding Kevinjoegarlitos account, Jcrisostomo filed a feedback dispute regarding the negative feedback and the Support Officer

who handled and reviewed the account of Kevinjoegarlitos found that this account was only use to give negative feedback to different

members and was considered as an account created only to ruin other member by abusing our feedback feature.

Thanks!

ABUSING THE FEEDBACK FEATURE, was an instand suspension, but its ok to have 3 accounts, abuse the feedback feature by giving false negative feedback on other members, as well as giving yourself positive feedback to raise your rating score, that isn ok if you pay to be sulit checked, and have sulit gold. So as you can see they only enforce their rules when it is convenient to them. not to members who may get scammed.

And farther more the feedbak Teodoro has on his account from yackee26 is false, as he teodoro gave yackee26 positive feedback in return, now look closely and notice yackee26 got the same feedback on the same item, how is that possible. Did he sell that mountain bike to 2 people. You better wake up admins and owners, you are being played like a piano and singing teodoros tune as loudly as you can.

It is sad that the Sulit Checked system, and the feedback feature can not be trusted with your site,

You have overstepped your boundaries as a sales website, you allow users to abuse the fundamental tools we as members use to decide if a member is trustworthy, by allowing actions like this to go unpunished you have ruined those tools for everyone. To defend this immoral member who has repeatedly abused every fundamental rule in your system, you have proven the Sulit website untrustworthy. Congratulations Sulit, you showed your true colors, selfishness, and no care for your members unless they pay you money.

We hope that this conflict subside and to see you both share a healthy discussion on our community Forum
and closing a good deal using opur website
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:11:18 PM

And now, a dramatic poem read by Leroy Fodor: THE SOLDIER

THE SOLDIER

With my face in the mud,
And my gun in my hand.
Is this grenade a dud,
Where is my homeland.
What's this war that we fight,
Why did it start at all.
The enemy has a mean bite,
The light's at the end of the hall.
This war that we fight,
Is all based on lies.
All throughout the night,
I hear the women's cries.
The heat of the sun on my neck I feel,
Throughout the battlefield I ride.
I missed my lunch wish I had a meal.
My orders are what I must abide.
With their guns in their hand,
They run and shoot at us.
A bullet has pushed me to the sand.
with blood in my hands I make no fuss.
The pain in my chest gets worse with time,
This light that I see is brighter than before.
compared to this war hell would be sublime,
but it is heaven I am headed for.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 06:31:04 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2015, 07:07:14 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

I am not sure if all accusations of Gleb Gamow are true. But judging from opening posts of CyberPinoy in his thread [https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.0] This service of cloud mining (cyberpinoy said specifically that it is not Hardware mining, because it is bad for the investors) is a little too good to be true.

If you visit the site then you will understand why hardware is not needed for this type of cloud mining HAHAHA we pay out in Bitcoins, and the little bit of hardware we do have is neither for rent or for sale it is used to back your investment up. stake mining does not need mining hardware it needs a computer with a wallet on it and a server connection. I use the hardware we do have to mine the POW portions of the coins to add to the staking wallets to increase your income on your investment as well as help pay for the overhead costs involved in running the site
Please dont reply here with all the lies use my thread where everyone can see the answers they need. not just gleb the embellishing liar with no proof to back up his accusations

Putting aside what Leroy Fodor's "Group" consisted of in 2013, he clearly states on his official StakeMiners' website designed to garner investors that he forgone "hardware mining" in favor of "POS Mining". Yet, on March 14, 2015, a day that WILL go down in infamy as the day Leroy Fodor's was exposed as a lyin' redneck piece of shit con artist, he details what the mining hardware - abandoned in 2013 - was being used for, i.e., to protect the investards' investments. HAHAHA

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:40:47 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 10:05:01 AM by Gleb Gamow

The Red Brick

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:45:15 AM

I am so fuckin' jealous of Leroy Fodor. He knows how to give negative trusts to people and I don't have a clue as to how to do such.  Cry Cry Cry
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:04:16 PM

A typical day when Leroy Fodor arrives to his office located in the complex above:

Homeless person: Excuse me, sir, but I haven't eaten in days and wondering if...
Leroy: Here's some cigarette butts.
Homeless person: Bless you, sir. Bless you.

Doorman: Good day, Mr. Fodor. The shoeshine boy told me to give these shoes back to you and that there's no charge for the service due to his handsome ROI on StakeMiners.
Leroy: Thank you, peon. BTW, your investment, too, is looking mighty swell.
Doorman: HAHAHA You're the bestest.

Secretary: Morning, Mr. Fodor. The solar panel installers will be here by noon to...
Leroy: NOON! Them useless Filipinos. What the fuck's wrong with first thing in the morning?
Secretary: I'm sorry, Mr. Fodor, but I'm just the messenger. The bank called and...
Leroy: I know. They want to borrow some more pesos from me to keep this useless country afloat. HAHAHA
Secretary: Your retard wife call and said thanks for sticking your pee-pee in her ears before headin' out to the office.
Leroy: I sure do love her.
Secretary: Your mom called to say...
Leroy: I know, she's prayin' for my sorry ass.
Secretary: Some dudes in suits showed up...
Leroy: I'll be at the McDonald's using their free Wi-Fi if anybody but dudes in suits are lookin' for me.
Secretary: About my pay. It's been over a month now...
Leroy: I told you, your salary is tied up in stking wallets, and if I withdraw them, you'll incur a penalty of which I'm tryin' to avoid, not to mention it'll devalue everybody else's ROI.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 03:15:41 PM

How many Leroy Fodors does it take to change a light bulb?

Zero. Even though ALL the experts concur that the light bulb is blown, Leroy sees it shinin' brighter than ever. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:25:00 PM

please understand a lot of people are not like you or me who have the money to afford machines, they only have what is at their disposal, some people are even doing faucets 24/7 trying to earn enough bitcoins to get some cloud mining, and to be honst you can earn a biut more in some cases mining with your CPU and GPU, IF you know what you are doing Smiley for those who got here the easy way <I am assuming like you > they dont understand working from the bottom of the shit and trying to climb out with any way they can, busting their ass day in and day out trying to earn even 1000 to 10,000 satoshis a day collecting saving and hoping to get enough to get that 1 GHS of cloud. I do mining seminars where people just like this ask e these same questions, they dont have thousands of dollars floating around in their bitcoin wallet, some of them never heard of Bitcoins or mining before. Even when i first started and had a 10THS farm i could not find supportive answers in this forum community, i had to figure out everything on my own.

Recall, the honorable Leroy Fodor started mining in 2011 according to ALL his accounts. On December 3, 2014, Leroy claimed to have had a 10THS farm, in during which time he sought help on this forum. To this day, Leroy Fodor has yet to provide his user name on this forum. Also, to this day, not a single person has come forward who have attended any of the Leroy's seminars and have also built their own bitcoin mining farms per Leroy instructions based on his experiences.

Leroy Fodor, if you provide definitive proof that you were indeed part of this community prior to May, 2014, I will leave this community and NEVER, EVER bother you again. You have my word. If you can't do such, be prepared to continue reading my posts of sticking it yours and your investards' asses. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:41:59 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.440

Stakeminers - This Week

Earnings declined slighly this week to 1.5%, from last weeks's 1.8%. There were three withdrawals early in the week which slowed mid-week earnings however earnings rallied by week's end following additional deposits and related restructuring of
impacted alt-coin wallets.

Withdrawal this week included: 6.7 BTC 96 day deposit which returned 12.42%,
a 120 day 1.4 BTC investment which returned 24.5%,
and a 150 day 1.1 BTC investment which returned 43.36%.

The 150 day deposit was comprised of altcoins Netcoin and Hyperstake. For altcoin specific deposits, upon withdrawal, the investor can choose to be paid either in altcoin or in BTC.

For the upcoming week, Stakeminers is researching processes to help stabilize earnings against small incoming deposits, and on the coin side we are looking into X-Coin (XCO) and AmberCoin (AMBER) as possible future addition to our staking pool.

Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 crypto-coins totalling 114 BTC. We welcome investors, especially those with a high risk tolerance and a longer time frame.

Please see our website Stakeminers.com or email us info(at)stakeminers.com for more information.

Leroy Fodor wasn't ever any good at adding negative numbers. Last week's holdings minus 9.2 BTC does not produce a higher number like 114 BTC in anybody's mind but the retard Leroy Fodor.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 02:58:21 AM

Stakeminers - This Week

Earnings declined slighly this week to 1.5%, from last weeks's 1.8%. There were three withdrawals early in the week which slowed mid-week earnings however earnings rallied by week's end following additional deposits and related restructuring of

The 150 day deposit was comprised of altcoins Netcoin and Hyperstake. For altcoin specific deposits, upon withdrawal, the investor can choose to be paid either in altcoin or in BTC.

For the upcoming week, Stakeminers is researching processes to help stabilize earnings against small incoming deposits, and on the coin side we are looking into X-Coin (XCO) and AmberCoin (AMBER) as possible future addition to our staking pool.

Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 crypto-coins totalling 114 BTC. We welcome investors, especially those with a high risk tolerance and a longer time frame.

Please see our website Stakeminers.com or email us info(at)stakeminers.com for more information.

Leroy Fodor wasn't ever any good at adding negative numbers. Last week's holdings minus 9.2 BTC does not produce a higher number like 114 BTC in anybody's mind but the retard Leroy Fodor.

It's also interesting how he's counting the withdrawals. The 6.7 BTC withdrawal was actually 5.x after the withdrawal fee. Where did the fee go? It should have remained in the pool and not counted against the withdrawals. Looks like he's double-dipping (note to cyberpinoy - keep your panties untwisted, I'm referring to your fucked up accounting and not implying that you're stealing investor funds).
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:41:58 AM

Stakeminers - This Week

It's also interesting how he's counting the withdrawals. The 6.7 BTC withdrawal was actually 5.x after the withdrawal fee. Where did the fee go? It should have remained in the pool and not counted against the withdrawals. Looks like he's double-dipping (note to cyberpinoy - keep your panties untwisted, I'm referring to your fucked up accounting and not implying that you're stealing investor funds).

I'm such a retard! Nice catch, bud. Of course, your assessment is indicative of the other two untimely withdraws, with more to come, we're sure. HAHAHA

EDIT: Hey, wait! Since the retard Leroy Fodor is considering the 6.7 BTC a withdraw, then I believe somebody over at GH is owed some moneys. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:53:52 PM

https://www.facebook.com/StakeMinerscom-1627849564105692/timeline/

Leroy Fodor is one manipulative lyin' piece of shit cupcake! Don't believe for a second that half of StakeMiners' Facebook page honestly liked a post penned ~26 hours ago. Virtually every singe of one of those who liked it don't even know what Bitcoin is. HAHAHA That fucker needs to go back to cleaning toilets, an environment that suits him 100%. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 03:06:50 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:50:22 AM by suchmoon

126 likes for the stupid policy change and only two (Leroy doesn't count) one for the Return on Investment post.

I'm guessing the "like bot" missed that one.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: