Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell us a joke....  (Read 35089 times)
parrotlet

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:02:21 AM

In 1957, several cities were vying to host the 1964 Winter Olympics. Candidates had been eliminated to the point where the only two left were Singapore and Nevers, France. The French venue had an obvious advantage for the games, but the Singaporeans were eager to host the games in their country, so they developed a snow-making machine. Because of technical glitches, the machine produced snow only part of the time. The rest of the time it produced steam, and you can't ski on steam. So they made a last-ditch effort to perfect the machine, knowing that the deadline for a decision from the committee was nigh. To bring moral support and entertainment to the workers, they brought in Elvis Presley, who mounted the stage and said, "Well, today's the day your machine must produce snow. If it belches out steam, the games will go to France. So this is it. It's snow, or Nevers."
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 10:23:15 AM

In 1957, several cities were vying to host the 1964 Winter Olympics. Candidates had been eliminated to the point where the only two left were Singapore and Nevers, France. The French venue had an obvious advantage for the games, but the Singaporeans were eager to host the games in their country, so they developed a snow-making machine. Because of technical glitches, the machine produced snow only part of the time. The rest of the time it produced steam, and you can't ski on steam. So they made a last-ditch effort to perfect the machine, knowing that the deadline for a decision from the committee was nigh. To bring moral support and entertainment to the workers, they brought in Elvis Presley, who mounted the stage and said, "Well, today's the day your machine must produce snow. If it belches out steam, the games will go to France. So this is it. It's snow, or Nevers."

Ok, I now know two things about you.

1. You're old as the hills.
2. You don't understand that most of the members here are prepubescent boys that, even if they know who Elvis Presley is, have never heard of the 1960's song, It's now or never.

redandblack

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 10:34:07 AM

A mother comes home from work to find that her kids are hiding behind the couch. She asks what's wrong, and the kids reply that aunt Sally was in the house naked. So she goes to her bedroom to investigate, and she finds her husband lying on the bed naked and sweaty. She asks, "What's going on?" He replies, "I'm having a heart attack." She says "I'm going to call 911, while I'm really looking for my sister." She discovers the aunt in the bathroom closet in the nude, and gives her a slap, "How dare you! My husband is having a heart attack and you're running around scaring the kids!"
issacsy

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:38:59 PM

A married couple, Harry and Esther, are out shopping one morning when Esther says, "Darling, it's my mother's birthday tomorrow. What shall we buy for her? She said she would like something electric." Harry replies, "How about a chair?"
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 08:49:29 PM

During its heyday the Wells Fargo Company employed a number of specialized stagecoaches such as one with a church for Sunday operation. One of the more popular models featured a darkroom on board, so passengers who took pictures could have them processed en route and the prints delivered at their destination.

One day a stagecoach equipped with a darkroom was headed for Wichita when, passing through a small town, it was intercepted by the local marshall, who said, "Halt in the name of the law!"

"What's the problem?" the stagecoach driver asked.

"You should know that the operation of a mobile darkroom is illegal in Kansas," the marshall said.

At this point two psychologists on horseback arrived on the scene. One of them said, "I suppose what we have here is a classic case of the Oedipus complex."

The other said, "No, it's much simpler than that -- it's just an arrested stage of development."
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 10:56:03 PM

Whats E.T short for?

(people say extra terrestrial)

No, because he's got little legs.

Ok I wont give up my day job Cheesy.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 02:50:14 AM

The Lawyer Keeps His Promise

A dying man gives each of his best friends -- a lawyer, doctor and clergyman -- an envelope containing $25,000 in cash to be placed in his coffin.

A week later the man dies and the friends each place an envelope in the coffin. Several months later, the clergyman confesses that he only put $10,000 in the envelope and sent the rest to a mission in South America.

The doctor confesses that his envelope had only $8,000 because he donated to a medical charity.

The lawyer is outraged, "I am the only one who kept my promise to our dying friend. I want you both to know that the envelope I placed in the coffin contained my own personal check for the entire $25,000."

RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:55:22 AM

My dad always gave me the best advice throughout my life. Today he told me "Son, you need to stop masturbating, it will make you go blind over time." I said "Dad... I'm over here"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:21:55 AM

During its heyday the Wells Fargo Company employed a number of specialized stagecoaches such as one with a church for Sunday operation. One of the more popular models featured a darkroom on board, so passengers who took pictures could have them processed en route and the prints delivered at their destination.

One day a stagecoach equipped with a darkroom was headed for Wichita when, passing through a small town, it was intercepted by the local marshall, who said, "Halt in the name of the law!"

"What's the problem?" the stagecoach driver asked.

"You should know that the operation of a mobile darkroom is illegal in Kansas," the marshall said.

At this point two psychologists on horseback arrived on the scene. One of them said, "I suppose what we have here is a classic case of the Oedipus complex."

The other said, "No, it's much simpler than that -- it's just an arrested stage of development."

Of course, during the exchange nary a soul paid attention to the two lead horses of the stagecoach practicing their photo-finish pose.
Scambag

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:51:13 AM

A Sergeant was addressing a squad of 25 and said: I have a nice easy job for the laziest man here.  
Put up your hand if you are the laziest.
24 men raised their hands, and the sergeant asked the other man "why didn't you raise your hand?"  
The man replied: "Too much trouble raising the hand, Sarge."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:44:20 AM

A Sergeant was addressing a squad of 25 and said: I have a nice easy job for the laziest man here.  
Put up your hand if you are the laziest.
24 men raised their hands, and the sergeant asked the other man "why didn't you raise your hand?"  
The man replied: "Too much trouble raising the hand, Sarge."

Next, the Sarge ask, "Which one of you men want to give me a blowjob?" The laziest man in the world quickly raised his hand. When ask why by the Sarge, the man stiffly replied, "Just tryin' to get ahead, sir!"
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:55:23 PM

mah boi, this peace is what all true warrior strive for!

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:21:10 PM

I've just got home from the funeral of a friend that was killed when a tennis ball hit him in the head. It was a lovely service.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:35:17 PM

She offered her honor. I honored her offer. All night long it was on her and off her and on her and off her.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:43:25 PM

- Waiter, greek salad!
- Money first.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:30:48 PM

I was eating some Greek salad the other day, and noticed some mould on the edge of my lettuce.

On further investigation, this proved to be just the tip of the iceberg.
shad_90

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:48:53 PM

What did the egg say after he was put in a pot of boiling water?

I just got laid by a chick and now I'm getting hard.

Grin Grin Grin Grin  Roll Eyes
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:11:27 AM

- Waiter, greek salad!
- Money first.

- Baklava, then.
- Bitcoin, then.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:12:58 AM

How does a nerd end the telling of a stupid joke?
Bazinga!
moug

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:18:51 AM

Have you heard about the Irish abortion
clinic?
There’s a twelve-month waiting list.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: