Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 03:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell us a joke....  (Read 35089 times)
mohsin qureshi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:12:04 AM

hahaha. All jokes are so funny. Here it is from my side, ENJOY  Wink

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" The dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me capitalism. Your mother, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people. The nanny, we'll consider her the working class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense." The little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has soiled his diaper. The little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while capitalism is screwing the working class, the government is sound asleep, the people are being ignored and the future is in deep shit."
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:16:37 AM

hahaha. All jokes are so funny. Here it is from my side, ENJOY  Wink

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" The dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me capitalism. Your mother, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people. The nanny, we'll consider her the working class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense." The little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has soiled his diaper. The little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while capitalism is screwing the working class, the government is sound asleep, the people are being ignored and the future is in deep shit."

LOL, that's a great one.
dragansk1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:27:13 AM

* A conversation with my friend’s father, who knows I do 
Web design.
Father: I have a business idea. How hard is it to make a Facebook?
Me: Oh, very easy.
Friend: He doesn’t mean to make 
a Facebook profile. He means to 
remake all of Facebook.
Me: Oh. Very hard.
Father: Oh, OK.
mohsin qureshi

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:19:42 PM

Teacher to student: “Make a sentence using the word “I”
Student: “I is..”
Teacher: “No that is not correct, you should say I am”
Student: “Ok. I am the ninth letter in the Alphabet”!

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

Q: Is Google male or female?
A: Female, because it doesn't let you finish a sentence before making a suggestion.

Teacher: "Kids, what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"
bojan92

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:08:33 AM

Johnny wanted to get his mom something nice for Christmas but she’s hard to shop for. Passing a pet store he thought, "Hmm, a pet might be a good idea." He walked in the pet store and asked the manager what might be a good idea. "How about a puppy?" "No," said Johnny. "It may poop around the house." "A fish?" "No, her house is small, so I don’t think an aquarium will fit." Johnny then spied a parrot and asked, "How about that parrot?" "Oh," said the manager, "That’s Chet. He’s very expensive." "Well," said Johnny, "It’s my mom let’s take a look." The manager went to Chet, put a lighter under his left wing, and Chet started to sing "Jingle bells, jingle bells..." Then the manager put a lighter under Chet’s right wig and it started to sing, "Dashing through the snow..." "Wow!" said Johnny, "What else does he sing?" The manager held the lighter under Chet’s crotch at which point Chet sang, "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire."
KingW

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:12:27 AM

Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side

Cheesy
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:50:03 AM

Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side

Cheesy

Why did the chicken cross the toad? For bein' a thorn in its side.

Why did the toad cross the chicken? For eggin' him on.
dacueba

Activity: 78

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:08:34 PM

Jane once asked Tarzan what his favourite Christmas song was? © www.lettercount.com - come back tomorrow for another joke :-)

Tarzan said:

- Jungle Bell Rock.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:30:14 PM

Ok, I have 2 solid jokes, please tip if you like them Cheesy

Dad enters sons room:
- Son, what is this smell? have you been smoking marijuana again?
- No, dad
- Oh, ok. Happy birthday, son!
- Happy Birthday, dad!

Tip please Cheesy 12Ds392Y5xYMPWrHjaVf6EKxwFs4TXV6Fd

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:03:30 AM

here's another one:

One day the father went away for a job for a year and left his wife and son at home, also the son was just a head without the body.
So one day the kid was watching the other kids play football outside, so he wanted to play too and asked his mom:
- mom, can I go outside and play some football (soccer) with other kids?"
- Son, you know you can't play, you don't have any legs but if you pray maybe your legs will grow.

So the little boy prayed and prayed and after half a year, miraculously, his legs grew so he went out and played football with other kids.
Again, boy was watching out the window and saw the other kids play basketball, so he asked his mom:

- Mom, can I go outside and play basketball with other kids?
- Son, you know you can't play, you don't have any arms but if you pray maybe your arms will grow.

So the little boy prayed and prayed and after half a year, miraculously, his arms grew so he went out and played basketball with other kids.
After he's finished with the game he went home and went straight to the shower. Right after a few minutes, his father comes home.

- I'm home, dear, but I'll go and take a shower right away, I smell of death.

After he went into the bathroom a loud noises of banging, smashing, breaking were coming out of the bathroom exausted, saying:

- Honey, you won't believe how, fucking, huge spider I've just killed in the bathtub!

Tip if you liked it. Cheesy   12Ds392Y5xYMPWrHjaVf6EKxwFs4TXV6Fd

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:13:23 AM

What happens when you stick your hand in a jar of jelly beans?
The black ones steal your watch and rings.

bojan92

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:50:58 AM

Late one night a man is driving down the road, speeding quite a bit. A cop notices how fast he is going and pulls him over. The cop says to the man, "Are you aware of how fast you were going?"
The man replies, "Yes I am. I'm trying to escape a robbery I got involved in."
The cop gives him a skeptical look and says, "Were you the one being robbed?"
The man casually replies, "No, I committed the robbery."
The cop looks shocked that the man admitted this. "So you're telling me you were speeding...AND committed a robbery?"
"Yes," the man calmly says. "I have the loot in the back."
The cop begins to get angry. "Sir, I'm afraid you have to come with me." The cop reaches in the window to subdue the man.
"Don't do that!" the man yells fearfully. "I'm scared you will find the gun in my glove compartment!" The cop pulls his hand out. "Wait here," he says.
The cop calls for backup. Soon cops, cars, and helicopters are flooding the area. The man is cuffed quickly and taken towards a car. However, before he gets in, a cop walks up to him and says, while gesturing to the cop that pulled him over, "Sir, this officer informed us that you had committed a robbery, had stolen loot in the trunk of your car, and had a loaded gun in your glove compartment. However, we found none of these things in your car."
The man replies, "Yeah, and I bet that liar said I was speeding too!"
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3115

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 12:24:16 PM

"No homosexuals!" God said as he put a man's G-spot up his ass...

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:31:47 PM

What comes after 69?
Mouthwash.
mohsin qureshi

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:15:31 PM

Great Jokes , now read this one  Grin

A man and his blonde wife are sitting inside, by the fire, when the radio announcer comes on: "We are expecting up to a foot of snow tonight, please make sure you are parked on the even-numbered side of the road." The wife goes out and moves her car.

The next day the same thing happens, and the announcer comes on: "We are expecting up to a foot of snow tonight, please make sure you are parked on the odd-numbered side of the road." The wife goes out and moves her car.

A few days later the same thing happens and the announcer comes on: "We are expecting up to two feet of snow tonight, please make sure you are parked on the-" but the power goes out in the middle of the announcement.

The blonde freaks out, "Which side do I put my car on?!"

Her husband tenderly confronts her saying, "How about we just leave the car in the garage this time?"
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3115

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 02:22:52 PM

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
bojan92

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:33:24 PM

Three men, a philosopher, a mathematician and an idiot, were out riding in the car when it crashed into a tree. Before anyone knows it, the three men found themselves standing before the pearly gates of Heaven, where St. Peter and the Devil were standing nearby. "Gentlemen," the Devil started, "Due to the fact that Heaven is now overcrowded, St. Peter has agreed to limit the number of people entering Heaven. If anyone of you can ask me a question which I don't know or cannot answer, then you're worthy enough to go to Heaven; if not, then you'll come with me to Hell."
The philosopher then stepped up, "OK, give me the most comprehensive report on Socrates' teachings." With a snap of his finger, a stack of paper appeared next to the Devil. The philosopher read it and concluded it was correct. "Then, go to Hell!" With another snap of his finger, the philosopher disappeared.
The mathematician then asked, "Give me the most complicated formula ever theorized!" With a snap of his finger, another stack of paper appeared next to the Devil. The mathematician read it and reluctantly agreed it was correct. "Then, go to Hell!" With another snap of his finger, the mathematician disappeared too.
The idiot then stepped forward and said, "Bring me a chair!" The Devil brought forward a chair. "Drill 7 holes on the seat." The Devil did just that. The idiot then sat on the chair and let out a very loud fart. Standing up, he asked, "Which hole did my fart come out from?" The Devil inspected the seat and said,"The third hole from the right." "Wrong," said the idiot, "it's from my asshole." And the idiot went to heaven.
PrikiNo.1

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:37:32 PM

What's the Plural of Mongoose?

A zookeeper is ordering new 
animals. As he fills out the forms, he types “two mongeese.” That doesn’t look right, so he tries “two mongoose,” then “two mongooses.” Giving up, he types, “One mongoose, and while you’re at it, send another one.”

The One About The Stand-in Gorilla

When a zoo’s gorilla dies, the zookeeper hires an actor to don 
a costume and act like an ape 
until the zoo can get another one.
In the cage, the actor makes faces, swings around, and draws a huge crowd. He then crawls across a partition and atop the 
lion’s cage, infuriating the animal. But the actor stays in character—until he loses his grip and falls into the lion’s cage.
Terrified, the actor shouts, “Help! Help me!” Too late. The lion pounces, opens 
its massive jaws, and whispers, “Shut up! Do you want to get 
us both fired?!”

The Penguin Whisperer

A man is driving down the highway when he sees a shipping truck wrecked on the side of the road, and 25 penguins waddling around outside it. He pulls over and the truck driver tells him, “Quick! You’ve gotta take these birds to the zoo while I wait for AAA!” The man agrees and drives off with the penguins.
After fixing his vehicle, the truck driver heads over to the zoo to make sure the penguins made it safely. There’s no sign of them. The truck driver panics and starts scouring the town for his missing penguins. An hour later he passes by the local cinema, when who does he see leaving the theater but the guy who said he’d help him, 25 penguins still in tow.
“What happened!” the truck driver screams. “I told you to take them to the zoo!”
“I did,” the man answers. “But I had a little money left over, so I thought I’d take them to a movie too.”
znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:06:40 PM

a girl demands a service from a fortune teller.
the fortune teller says: at the end of this month you will suffer an unavoidable bloody disaster.
the girl immediately panics and ask: what should I do? plz save me!
the fortune teller says: don't worry, I will give you a special charm, you should be fine with it.
then he give her a sanitary pad.

BTC: 19noUej2dW36qbTXpzHmhSmJmRqFaqCTDD
bojan92

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:32:50 AM

John was starving!! He was stuck in a small hick town, lost and hungry. He was happy when he saw a small restaurant coming up on his right. John quickly pulled over, parked his car, and walked inside. John noticed a blackboard with a sign written in yellow chalk, “Today’s Special: Vegetable Soup with Fried Chicken and Grilled Vegetables.” “I’ll take the special”, said John to the waiter when he came to take his order. A few minutes after receiving his order John called over the waiter, he was fuming mad. “IS THIS THE SPECIAL!? It says vegetable soup, BUT THERE ARE NO VEGETABLES! It says grilled vegetables, BUT THEY AREN’T GRILLED THEY ARE BAKED!?  And it says fried chicken, AND THE CHICKEN ISN’T FRIED!? The waiter was not used to city folks and their attitudes and frankly he was not going to put up with this behavior. “My dear man,” said the waiter looking down at John over his glasses, “that is what makes it so special!!!”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: