Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of bitcoin  (Read 1862 times)
spinno

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:21:06 PM

I think nothing should be frightened with bitcoin because it helps greatly as I and others want to grow and earn.It is different because they are scared because they have a bitcoin scam or they already have a bit of bitcoin.Bitcoin is a good asset and good oppurtunity for me.
There some people fear about bitcoin. Somebody says that bitcoin is similar to scam. But for me, bitcoin helps more satisfaction to every bitcoiner in terms of assets and profits. So, we don't need to fear about bitcoin.
Now, Not only are they concerned about the damage Bitcoin can bring to the banks, they are afraid of the economic fluctuations that Bitcoin brings to their country. This has led many governments to stop and prohibit Bitcoin investment
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:39:15 PM

I think nothing should be frightened with bitcoin because it helps greatly as I and others want to grow and earn.It is different because they are scared because they have a bitcoin scam or they already have a bit of bitcoin.Bitcoin is a good asset and good oppurtunity for me.
There some people fear about bitcoin. Somebody says that bitcoin is similar to scam. But for me, bitcoin helps more satisfaction to every bitcoiner in terms of assets and profits. So, we don't need to fear about bitcoin.
Now, Not only are they concerned about the damage Bitcoin can bring to the banks, they are afraid of the economic fluctuations that Bitcoin brings to their country. This has led many governments to stop and prohibit Bitcoin investment

I think fear of bitcoin is to be gone because bitcoin is very helpful of people who needs extra money.other people or government say bitcoin is scam but for me i think that is not true because many people become rich with investing a bitcoin and other hold it in longterm way if bitcoin scam why people trust it bitcoin?because of bitcoin is trusted and good for investing.it depend of your strateGy if you tryed to scam.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:34:58 AM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.

Government see bitcoin as a threat specially to its income tax return plus being decentralized and uncontrolled by them is enough reason for them to stop it. The government wants to control everything within their grasps plus they just always fear the unknown, we all know hear that the danger does not come from bitcoin but from other people who choses to scam which they always do not just in cryptocurrencies but to every thing they can exploit too.

ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:43:55 AM

It is because some countries, they think that it is a threat to their banking system and economy. It has no tax and it is transparent. No government agencies can control it since it is decentralized. But here in the Philippines, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) is now looking at regulating the bitcoin. The BSP Deputy Governor said in aninterview that currently, with the developments, they might consider regulating the bitcoin. And it was perhaps a good news.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:03:12 AM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.
I think Since Bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency so that it can't be controlled by any authority or government, another thing is, Bitcoin is becoming more popular than conventional banking system or capital market, that's why people are getting engaged in this platform day by day.

Naturally, every government wants to suggest people using a centralized currency that would be regulated, in this way, some countries government doesn't support Bitcoin platform for their population. On the other hand, Bitcoin doesn't require any income tax or fee so that government is becoming deprived of gaining tax. one thing we can consider for a reason that Bitcoin is being replaced by the traditional banking system. so that it's becoming popular more and more. that's why they are afraid of Bitcoin revolution.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is harmless because all forms of crime are not just from the presence of bitcoin in the sense that some crime can be done in any way such as using real money or something else. so I think the size for the malicious words is not appropriate when it comes to bitcoin. I think of course it will be back on each individual. so what I mean is what they will do with the presence of bitcoin whether we will do something positive or negative because I think there are many benefits that can be felt from bitcoin.
Gemma mae

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:31:41 PM

For me in bitcoin i dont have any fear its because bitcoin last until now since then.So why should i feel fear? Based on my experience also in bitcoin it is good and i cannot feel any fear because of the good experience that i have.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

Well we cannot deny the fact that there are a lot of scammers out there using the name of Bitcoin to take advantage of other people, so partly, the government needs to give warnings and notice to public about it. But my take on this fear of different government and banks  about Bitcoin is, this is something that they cannot control that's why as much as possible they are discouraging people to use it.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

the fear of bitcoin is when bitcoin values go down and make worries moreover if bitcoin decreases drastically it's very worrying
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:02:45 AM

Governments have fears in bitcoin because they cannot control any transaction related on it. See, that bitcoin is decentralized and no one can manipulate transaction within. Meaning once bitcoin operate in one country or government the income from any transaction within has no any return to government. The fears of government in bitcoin tax free because any transaction in digital form within is untaxable and government cannot control it. Also the possibility the used of real money will circulated in one state once bitcoin is fully implemented in one government, that's why government are not favorable in bitcoin used.
gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

we do not have to worry about india, because even without india bitcoin will still exist  Tongue
and every country has its own rules, lucky my country receives bitcoin well
there is no ban on investment in my country, the government only appealed, if bitcoin is a high risk investment
that is it

Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

Cryptocurrency has dozens of functions that can help the economy get better, But because there are a few shortcomings that can be used as a means of illegal acts, all those functions seem faded to them, so they only focus on the weakness.
signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

The government does not benefit from bitcoin, since it cannot be controlled ...
sacred32700

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:11:58 AM

Many people are afraid to use bitcoin because they think that is risky to open,find and using it, but bitcoin can change a persons life if they have a lot of patience.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

There are some positives and negatives about bitcoin but it depends in the perspective of the country but i think in the case of india they saw the bitcoin as a threat to their economy and it may affect the growth of their economy. So here are my ideas why a certain country ban bitcoin or won't let the bitcoin goes to their country.

1. It can be used to illegal works such as to hire, buy illegal drugs or guns, etc.
2. It can be used to money laundering.
3. The local banks will end in bankruptcy (since lot of user will going to use bitcoin)
4. The government can't put taxes to the workers of the cryptocurrency industry.
5. The deepweb or blackmarket may become powerful.

We can't blame the government because of it, it may really affect the economy and it's better to resolve it early before the government can't control it right?
GardenChristian

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

Attitudes towards bitcoin are different in different countries, and some countries are friendly to bitcoin, such as Japan.
But there are also countries that don't like bitcoin, such as China, India, Russia and so on.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

There are some positives and negatives about bitcoin but it depends in the perspective of the country but i think in the case of india they saw the bitcoin as a threat to their economy and it may affect the growth of their economy. So here are my ideas why a certain country ban bitcoin or won't let the bitcoin goes to their country.

1. It can be used to illegal works such as to hire, buy illegal drugs or guns, etc.
2. It can be used to money laundering.
3. The local banks will end in bankruptcy (since lot of user will going to use bitcoin)
4. The government can't put taxes to the workers of the cryptocurrency industry.
5. The deepweb or blackmarket may become powerful.

We can't blame the government because of it, it may really affect the economy and it's better to resolve it early before the government can't control it right?

I have the same opinion with you. The governments banned bitcoins because they wanted their country to be developed and peaceful. They do not want any wrongdoing in their country.
Although developed countries block the bitcoin and affect our economy, it is justified. I fear that in the future there will be more countries banned bitcoin and the crypto market will be devastated.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:21:16 AM

One such scene is said of some of Bitcoin's weaknesses, although it is not clear how the loss of 51% of attacks. Many of the community are afraid that it will hit the digital currency effectively, others think that it will only reduce the public trust in bitcoin and the price will be reduced. There is a bad scenario for encouragement, and so Bitcoin was just as close to receiving 47% hashing as a singer in the digital.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:24:33 AM

why not invest in bitcoin ? bitcoin has low supply,
it will increase as the time passed by with the demands.
their logic is wrong.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

Governments have fears in bitcoin because they cannot control any transaction related on it. See, that bitcoin is decentralized and no one can manipulate transaction within. Meaning once bitcoin operate in one country or government the income from any transaction within has no any return to government. The fears of government in bitcoin tax free because any transaction in digital form within is untaxable and government cannot control it. Also the possibility the used of real money will circulated in one state once bitcoin is fully implemented in one government, that's why government are not favorable in bitcoin used.
It is not something to worry about if you are a professional, u just need to have patience in the field of business. Business is all about ups and downs, and if we look closely into it, this thing is teaching us a life lesson about how to react or behave when the ball is not in our court. There’s no need to worry about or to sell everything you have just because the market is down. We just need to tell ourselves can patience can do a lot of things, all we have to do is to give it a try.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: