Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 12:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of bitcoin  (Read 1862 times)
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:43:55 PM

We know at the primary sight putting the cash on bitcoin is risky. Bitcoin-like betting loses or win. In the bitcoin there are tree alternative win benefits, lose benefits or hold. We must confront all the trouble on the investing the bitcoin we don't know when the time will the value will dump and pump. The government need to control the bitcoin because they can’t procure benefits on it because the bitcoin is non- taxable, clients are unknown. They simply need to protect the people from unlawful action.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:44:04 PM

We should not be afraid of bitcoin if one day it costs zero, from now we have to be ready because anything can happen in a short time, remember the principle do not ever put eggs in one place, and if you think get big profit then you can sell to start new business.
I like what you are saying. And now I'm applying this investment. I divided my money into 3 parts. Each part I invest in different coins. And I also dedicate a small portion to invest in the ICO.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

In investing everyone will always be afraid, let alone invest bitcoin that is 100% decentralized so no one can guarantee that hold bitcoin will be profitable, but to succeed and rich of course takes the courage to take risks, never fear if fail because it is normal.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.
Because government is scared that bitcoin might take their opportunity to have the authority to rule and regulate the circulation of the world currency, this is one of the most important bond that connects countries. Another is they fear the blockchain technology, they will totally can't control the circulation of the money, corruption will may be gone if this happen.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

They fear bitcoin because it is a threat to the banking system. BTW, Bitcoin is not for the feint of heart.

I agree with you, people usually believe in what they are seeing in the television which I believe common ground of technology of each one of us, and I think the fact that Bitcoin on television were always on negative point people are afraid to try to engage in this forum in which their prior knowledge regarding this were only a scam, doesn't deserve attention and so on which leads them to refused the knowledge they may have here and the income they may capable to earn.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

Only those who are not knowledgeable about Bitcoin should be afraid of it. Bitcoins are rapidly changing and no one manages to make them feel insecure about bitcoin. But for me, bitcoin is like my daily work. bitcoin is my life. bitcoin help me get rich. I love the bitcoin.
This is more like the potential of bitcoin is too big. Bitcoin can grow very rapidly until that stage may be detrimental to the government. I think that's what the government thinks. They dont know how far bitcoin can flourish, the government can't predict it. Perhaps this concern is about to explode by the end of 2017 when bitcoin reaches its highest price.

Alfiah

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

actually i have a bit fear to bitcoin too. I have invested some money to bitcoin and I scare that bitcoin's price will fall down because I don't really understand how bitcoin work.
Mazda17

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.
Good notices to understand between bitcoin and government.
Sometimes it's all the bluff from the government just so they can not follow the bitcoin and sometimes the government has the right to also prohibit people from following bitcoin because the government is afraid that all companies will close because most people follow bitcoin.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

Many countries fear bitcoin may be due to fears of disruption to the country's financial stability. Bitcoin is a currency that can not be regulated by any bank, including by the state. so do not be afraid Wink
budz0425

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

Only those who are not knowledgeable about Bitcoin should be afraid of it. Bitcoins are rapidly changing and no one manages to make them feel insecure about bitcoin. But for me, bitcoin is like my daily work. bitcoin is my life. bitcoin help me get rich. I love the bitcoin.
This is more like the potential of bitcoin is too big. Bitcoin can grow very rapidly until that stage may be detrimental to the government. I think that's what the government thinks. They dont know how far bitcoin can flourish, the government can't predict it. Perhaps this concern is about to explode by the end of 2017 when bitcoin reaches its highest price.
You are right, we don't have fear in bitcoin that it will be gone, but once the government sees how bitcoin affects the economy of a certain country then, they might think of removing or banning it before it is too late, but so far now when it comes to stability there is nothing to worry about it.
Kjara

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:11:43 PM

Some governments are so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous, because they can not control cryptocurrency
charlotte04

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

Just because they see that it will drive people to invest on Bitcoin without knowing in pros and cons, they just go in just because of the money.
pri3oner

Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

Indian government, I bet, dont aim to make their own citizens to become rich. It's firstable. They are also worried about increment absence in situation when well-to-do person "give" money other person leaving government out.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

Of course some governments will fear bitcoin because most of them has influence or indirect power in financial industries like banks. Cryptocurrency is decentralized so they fear that cryptos will take over the economy where everyone will have equal power on it. But what crypto only wants is to offer the public more freedom and faster transactions in the market. I think, they are just paranoid.
kristinasm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:57:36 PM

Because bitcoin can disrupt the usual life of the state. Its adoption will reduce corruption, illegal transactions. Why do officials and businessmen need this?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
lida311993

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:07:53 PM

The fact that cryptocurrency can not be controlled, as it is decentralized. And the state is afraid of this, because it is used to keep everything under control, especially money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Valer4ik

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:09:27 PM

Bitcoin and other digital currencies need to be brought to institutional order. They are associated with problems with fraud, money laundering, financing of terrorism and much more. Reasoning about currencies is more appropriate for the government of central banks.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:11:15 PM

Bitcoin and other digital currencies need to be brought to institutional order. They are associated with problems with fraud, money laundering, financing of terrorism and much more. Reasoning about currencies is more appropriate for the government of central banks.
I have nothing against bitcoin. Usually we pay attention to the risks associated with money laundering. I'm not against alternative currencies or their support in a broad sense.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

The government does not accept bitcoin, because they can not take taxes from it, to influence it. This is not allowed by the very concept of bitcoin. The government is therefore strongly opposed to its adoption.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

The government does not accept bitcoin, because they can not take taxes from it, to influence it. This is not allowed by the very concept of bitcoin. The government is therefore strongly opposed to its adoption.
It's about the bankers also my friend, they really think that Bitcoin is doing their job and stealing it from them so bankers are telling goverments not to adopt Bitcoin cause to that reason.
Like Jamie Dimon used to try shut down the Bitcoin in last year but he didn't success at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: