Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018  (Read 2388 times)
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:44:25 AM

I think the best coin in 2018 will be either Ethereum or EOS. I would like to note that the Ripple may grow very well, but I think that it will go up in 2019.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:23:51 PM

The best alternatives to bitcoin are Eth and Litecoin. I anticipate you desire examine NEM and NEO birth a firm 2018 as they both birth a parcel of big federation things to offer.
Etanllah

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

I think Eos and steem if good alternative this year, plus im looking more into blockchain 3.0-4.0 and so on, world change fast.
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

Yes, all new coins are much more modern and faster than bitcoins. Just while everyone is still looking at bitcoin as the most stable option, but I think that everything will change soon

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
I see the ethereum for maybe next 2 years as the best alternavite coin for bitcoin because by now I see a lot of potential on ETH, I believe that that potential will make itself great someday.

crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

I'd say ETH is good now. Its price is low, there's a chance for a raise in the future. I just invested in chozun 途赞 and I'm planning to hold after their token generation.
NQkeemi

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:16:12 AM

Ethereum remains a solid contrasting option to BTC. The acknowledgment of ETH is developing continuously, particularly the utilization of ETH for most ICOs is driving the usage of the coin on consistent schedule. What's more, the way that it is less expensive than BTC too is an advantage. You can likewise consider the way that Ethereum is going from POW to POS, which will be more solid for the coin over the long haul (greater condition well disposed).
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

This is such a sensitive issue that I wouldn't rely on other people's opinions . how many people, so many opinions . so that lutshe on their own analyze
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:13:08 PM

No alternatives for bitcoin can exist. However, there are some good coins for investment, like Zcash or Golem

davidka

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

Three alternatives to Bitcoin in 2018
- Stellar Lumens (XLM)
Advantages: Scalable scalability. Good cooperation. App is clear.
Stellar can handle 1000 transactions per second easily, and transfer millions of dollars for a few cents. Investors of this project are none other than CEO Sam Altman of Y-Combinator, and CEO of Stripe.
- RaiBlocks (XRB)
Advantages: Scalable scalability. Instant deals. Transaction fee is 0.
RaiBlocks is an even newer currency - it only appeared a few months ago. RaiBlocks uses a new, directed acyclic graph (DAG) architecture that currently only has a few codecs in use. This makes its scalability much larger than the blockchain applications. The development approach of the project is "do something good". In this case, the goal of RaiBlocks is what Bitcoin wants to become: a quick and free way to send money globally.
- EOS
Advantages: scalability and programming. 'The Ethereum Killer'
EOS is often referred to as 'Ethereum on Steroids'. EOS developers claim that EOS blockchain is fully programmable, eliminates transaction fees and is capable of processing millions of transactions per second. Their blockchain will launch in April.
To88wer

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:29:34 AM

There are likewise bunches of elective coins that has great potential beside the ones you recorded. Neo is great and in addition venchain, lisk is doing great right now xlm has great organizations and as dependably cardano and particle have awesome innovation. Also, concerning the recently ones I would run with thekey, bluzelle, clouds and dragonchain. I am sitting tight for wanchain to get recorded parcels are sitting tight for it and I would purchase a truly not too bad measure of it.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:16:15 AM

What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
I think it might be ETH, ETH is the smart contract. It actually affects the whole cryptocurrency market, so it's possible to go beyond bitcoin.
I also think like that.ETH is a good coin, potentially promising. many people invest in ETH. because they are profitable. so if you have a better ETH coin, hold it for a long time because nobody knows. if he will later give you a big advantage in the future.
cryptoC talk

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:18:48 AM

ETH and NEO this two ae upgraded projects hence this year and after that also both are good   
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:22:04 AM

I think it might be ETH, ETH is the smart contract. It actually affects the whole cryptocurrency market, so it's possible to go beyond bitcoin.
Yes, ETH may be the best option, because at the moment, people only recognize ETH in addition to bitcoin, but don't recognize other altcoin.
yes, I also think like that and I think that would be the bitcoin alternative is Ethereum because this coin also has good growth and hence Ethereum might be alternative Bitcoin because ETH coin also much liked by many people

Helloween45

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:50:55 AM

Solution for Bitcoin
It will be based on your needs
If you want to increase the volume of trading, high liquidity, you can refer to coin such as ETH, ADA, NEO, Litecoin
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:01:59 AM

I see from the development of the coin I think a very decent coin to be an Alternative Bitcoin is Ethereum, I see the development of Ethereum is better than other Altcoin so I think it is suitable as an alternative from Bitcoin.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:14:10 AM

for Bitcoin in 2018 is indeed experiencing a development that so increased. with the increase in attendance is very capable of bringing Bitcoin into a coin that is able to be relied upon in the future. in addition to Bitcoin, there are also other coins that have such increasing development and generate huge profits in the future, such as Ethereum and Ripple as alternative coins.
Bas01

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

As for me, it is Ethereum, it may well claim the title of leader in importance after bitcoin. With this electoin users can perform financial transactions. Experts say that in this case it is possible to use a large range of applications, unlike bitcoin supporters. The projected situation when the Ethereum can produce a revolution in the field of apps and online services. Smiley
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:50:03 AM

Yes of course, bitcoin alternatives in the year of two thousand eighteen
because according to the expert this is the year of the company of bitcoin because they are in demand business.
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:08:27 PM

Ethereum can be alternative to Bitcoin. But, It is not easy thing to pass Bitcoin. I can't believe it can make soon. Maybe few years later...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: