Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018  (Read 2385 times)
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

In my opinion, it's up to your belief, because in my opinion, some of the altcoins that you mentioned above are equally good and quite profitable if you have good fundamentals in trading. But if not, as good as any coin you choose, and you cannot control yourself, then you will not get any benefit
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
there are many alternatives and j believe tnat it is so hard to ane one or teo which are really good, so you may make researches
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

In my opinion, it's up to your belief, because in my opinion, some of the altcoins that you mentioned above are equally good and quite profitable if you have good fundamentals in trading. But if not, as good as any coin you choose, and you cannot control yourself, then you will not get any benefit
there are  alot of good altcoins now and i believ that ylu can make it right but it aould take a lot time to analyse them all
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

I think there are some good alternatives for bitcoin in 2018 but my favorite one is ethereum. I think it is pretty strong and it is worth holding it
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

Bitcoin will remain the most reliable currency this year. Ethereum isn't very confident in the market this year and I think that it will not show good growth in the near future.
This year is not good for old coins like BTC and ETH, it's the year of new platform like EOS or exchange coins like BNB
If you look at the price chart of EOS, then it has already fallen a whole quarter. Yes, this year should have been favorable for launching platforms and new projects, but these were only assumptions, and in fact Bitcoin proves to be more stable than altcoins. In addition, the percentage of Bitcoin's dominance is growing, which speaks in favor of Bitcoin.
nguyenthingan100

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

There is no  alternative to bitcoin.  I think there are no altcoins that  can replace him.  Grin
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

Bitcoin will remain the most reliable currency this year. Ethereum isn't very confident in the market this year and I think that it will not show good growth in the near future.
This year is not good for old coins like BTC and ETH, it's the year of new platform like EOS or exchange coins like BNB
If you look at the price chart of EOS, then it has already fallen a whole quarter. Yes, this year should have been favorable for launching platforms and new projects, but these were only assumptions, and in fact Bitcoin proves to be more stable than altcoins. In addition, the percentage of Bitcoin's dominance is growing, which speaks in favor of Bitcoin.
The price are not yet been goid to see cause this was fallen but almost of it we all know that there is some possibility of it that more over it may have to make a high price again so be patient on what we have to see for what may happen in some altcoin and bitcoin.
tranductung3

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

it is interesting to people that the continuous change of colors on the market. The market is very attractive. but this market is king btc Cry
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:23:48 AM

I think no coin can replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is now an irreplaceable king. I think this is correct.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:41:13 AM

What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
in 2018 there will be many people who answer Ethereum which is still the best altcoin this year, but that does not mean that other altcoins cannot be the best altcoins, because no one will know how the future of crypto price which is in the market.

Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:18:56 PM

Bitcoin has no alternative and I don't think it will. Bitcoin is the most important coin that has no competitors. It determines the behavior of the entire market
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

in 2018 there will be many people who answer Ethereum which is still the best altcoin this year, but that does not mean that other altcoins cannot be the best altcoins, because no one will know how the future of crypto price which is in the market.
ETH is indeed a coin that has very high interest but time is still running and each team is developing their respective projects. then there are still many possibilities that occur we just wait for the results later if the ETH is still the best under bitcoin or other coins.
garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

Neo, Eos and Waves are seem to be stronger competetive rivals to get the next place after Btc. I support Eos most of all because its predictions are really convincing.
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:15:45 PM

Telegram can not be a competitor to Bitcoin. This is because this coin has not even entered the market yet. And the path to development is very long and complicated.
Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:19:08 PM

Bitcoin is different from altcoins. Altcoins may be called alternatives but they cant really replace Bitcoin. Are you trying to ask about Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Interest? Those are clear attempts to make an alternative to Bitcoin, not the altcoins you mentioned.

SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

Litecoin has been accelerando its fee, and ETH is behavior the alike. I invest in possibly ETH achievement in any dot of this year.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:53:54 AM

As a promising alternative cryptocurrencies I will talk about Eos. It is my favorite now. And Monero, Neo are next ones which have a good potential as well.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
ladaturekova

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

There are not so many promising alternatives for btc. Only some of altcoins are able to become competetive for btc and I think that Eos is the first there.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
REjumik

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:53:29 AM

There will rise a couple of Bitcoin choices throughout the following year in light of one critical thing. At the present time the main coins being utilized for genuine exchanges are mysterious coins. All coins like Bitcoin are viewed as dead coins since they can be followed. This is enormous on the grounds that the ppl really utilizing crypto right presently are ppl that need to stay untraceable. Zcash and deeponion are my top pick
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:57:21 AM

Ethereum of course, because many people using eth for investing and paying projects like bitcoin and it is very useful like bitcoin also and many users believe on it even it is an alternative coin, it will be compete bitcoin or even surpassed it soon. so don't underestimated eth or other alternative coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: