Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash]  (Read 117235 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:18:25 PM

Do any exchanges yet allow the deposit and trading of BTCP?

Also, are there others that will in the near future?

Currently you can trade in TradeSatoshi and in Nanex (Nano to BTCP and vice versa). HitBTC announced support before fork, but they don't have BTCP listed yet. KUCOIN traded BTCP for a while, but then closed the market. Now there is some conversation between BTCP devs and KUCOIN.

Well if kucoin closed the market then you better sell all your bitcoin privates now because kucoin found out it was a scam

This is why binance and kucoin are hard to get on they are strict.

I mean this coin is just on trade Satoshi home to many shitcoins and being rejected by major exchanges

Get out now while you still can you will end up like a PAC coin holders

ZCL ready to give free fork coins again and again? Wink weee

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ZCL_BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Haze The Hobo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:30:03 PM

Currently you can trade in TradeSatoshi and in Nanex (Nano to BTCP and vice versa). HitBTC announced support before fork, but they don't have BTCP listed yet. KUCOIN traded BTCP for a while, but then closed the market. Now there is some conversation between BTCP devs and KUCOIN.

Well if kucoin closed the market then you better sell all your bitcoin privates now because kucoin found out it was a scam

I mean this coin is just on trade Satoshi home to many shitcoins and being rejected by major exchanges

KUCOIN never said they will list BTCP. Only thing they said was that they'll hand out BTCP to those who holds BTC at the moment of the snapshot. They never allowed deposits, so only ones who could sell was those who had BTC deposited. Pull your tinfoil hat little bit deeper, please.

There are many shitcoins out but BTCP is not one of them. Even BCH is more of a shitcoin. It's just another BTC copy, just like ZCL is forked (copied) from ZEC and ZEC from BTC and BTCP from ZCL. In the end all Z coins are better than any of Bitcoins and as BTCP is more of Z coin it beats all the other BTC alts. Bitcoin is the real shitcoin, only thing it has is the market cap and the imago of being the first real deal. If you can end up paying 20$ for a transfer it's worse than centralized FIAT currencies.

Bittrex enabled BTCP withdraws now.
https://twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/973653099679232005
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

KUCOIN never said they will list BTCP. Only thing they said was that they'll hand out BTCP to those who holds BTC at the moment of the snapshot. They never allowed deposits, so only ones who could sell was those who had BTC deposited. Pull your tinfoil hat little bit deeper, please.

There are many shitcoins out but BTCP is not one of them. Even BCH is more of a shitcoin. It's just another BTC copy, just like ZCL is forked (copied) from ZEC and ZEC from BTC and BTCP from ZCL. In the end all Z coins are better than any of Bitcoins and as BTCP is more of Z coin it beats all the other BTC alts. Bitcoin is the real shitcoin, only thing it has is the market cap and the imago of being the first real deal. If you can end up paying 20$ for a transfer it's worse than centralized FIAT currencies.

I can confirmed this withdraw is working fine I tested this and it gone very fast. But this is not a big news if they could allow deposit and enable trading than it will bring this more fun and we will be able make huge profit.
tpkpa

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:43:15 PM

A member of the BTCP's team who doesn't call BTCP a shitcoin  Roll Eyes
That's unexpected  Roll Eyes
dyob31

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:17:14 AM

Why did zcl start its pump dec 25 and this announcement was posted jan 1. Is there another announcement of btcp somewhere?

Announced on December 13th

Source:  https://twitter.com/HeyRhett/status/941197043267186688

Thanks for finding this
Haze The Hobo

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

A member of the BTCP's team who doesn't call BTCP a shitcoin  Roll Eyes
That's unexpected  Roll Eyes

Didn't know I'm a member of BTCP team. Just a supporter who cares more about real information instead of bs.

Great things ahead for BTCP! People in doubt can keep selling their BTCP and leave the project and this thread. True BTCP community doesn't care about your FUD.
https://medium.com/@bitcoinprivate/community-update-2-moving-at-lightning-speed-building-our-product-and-brand-75f6f4924c5
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:34:26 AM

Trying to withdraw btcp from electrum version P!1.0.0, getting this:

Haze The Hobo

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

Trying to withdraw btcp from electrum version P!1.0.0, getting this:

https://i.imgur.com/Ju0outx.png

You can find help in Bitcoin Private discord. There's a channel for help overall and wallet debugging for all supported OS'.
https://discordapp.com/invite/46U2p4m
MPE Project

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

Grin BTCP is better than what? its scam shitcoin,listed only on tradersatoshi,they will pump your money out of you and return to ZCL,but till that time ZCL can be delisted from all big exchanges also  Grin scammers!

Deff

Activity: 939
Merit: 261

Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:34:36 AM

The investor-trader of the ZCL has been trading coin for a long time and has nothing to do with the ZCL team and even more so BTCP
The zcl command does not have zcl.....
Haze The Hobo

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:58:51 AM

Grin BTCP is better than what? its scam shitcoin,listed only on tradersatoshi,they will pump your money out of you and return to ZCL,but till that time ZCL can be delisted from all big exchanges also  Grin scammers!

And your opinion is worth as much as pile of dog's shit. You should learn how to argument properly, before posting sht. If you have no base for your claims or you don't bring any evidence forward, it is best not to write anything. Funny how this thread and forum has so many experts of crypto, but only small portion has real base for their statements. Bring some evidence to the table or don't write at all, simple as that.
1. Listed in Nanex, TradeSatoshi, Exrates.me, BarterDex (not great achievements, but still more than 1 exchange).
2. HitBTC will list BTCP during march.
3. No exchange talked about delisting ZCL. Also that is different coin and has it's own ANN thread.
4. What is the scam with BTCP? I think they've been clear what's the current state of the coin and how will it be taken forward. None of BTCP devs have claimed it would hit all the major exchanges. They've clearly stated that they have applied, but none of them talked about being approved.

Sometimes I wish internet was only for intellectual people and you would need to pass IQ tests before gaining access. If your IQ was lower than 110 you wouldn't gain access.
luki19994

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

Grin BTCP is better than what? its scam shitcoin,listed only on tradersatoshi,they will pump your money out of you and return to ZCL,but till that time ZCL can be delisted from all big exchanges also  Grin scammers!

And your opinion is worth as much as pile of dog's shit. You should learn how to argument properly, before posting sht. If you have no base for your claims or you don't bring any evidence forward, it is best not to write anything. Funny how this thread and forum has so many experts of crypto, but only small portion has real base for their statements. Bring some evidence to the table or don't write at all, simple as that.
1. Listed in Nanex, TradeSatoshi, Exrates.me, BarterDex (not great achievements, but still more than 1 exchange).
3. No exchange talked about delisting ZCL. Also that is different coin and has it's own ANN thread.
4. What is the scam with BTCP? I think they've been clear what's the current state of the coin and how will it be taken forward. None of BTCP devs have claimed it would hit all the major exchanges. They've clearly stated that they have applied, but none of them talked about being approved.

Sometimes I wish internet was only for intellectual people and you would need to pass IQ tests before gaining access. If your IQ was lower than 110 you wouldn't gain access.

Agree
Everyone here scream scam or shitcoin but without any proof
Yesterday I even read on t chat that the devoloper is a newbie  Shocked 
Make some research guys
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:21:08 AM

BTCP development is progressing. I am waiting for the android wallet. It seems that BTCP has a better future than ZCL. I don't know what will happen to ZCL as there is no new known development...
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

Well said Hobo

Deff

Activity: 939
Merit: 261

Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

With ZCL, it's OK, about the BTCP we'll find out in a year ...
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:50:15 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 12:05:27 PM by Digital Drug Lord

Agree
Everyone here scream scam or shitcoin but without any proof
Yesterday I even read on t chat that the devoloper is a newbie  Shocked  
Make some research guys

Want proof it's a scam?

Very simple

Can anyone sell this coin yet?

Because it's already lost half it's value it's been delisted from kucoin and it keeps crashing and nobody can sell

Once people can sell it will crash the coin because the price will just keep getting lower

If I bought something that was ment to be SOLD and. Could not use or sell it I would think I have been robbed as I watched the price tank
Haze The Hobo

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

Want proof it's a scam?

Very simple

Because it's already lost half it's value it's been delisted from kucoin and it keeps crashing and nobody can sell

Once people can sell it will crash the coin because the price will just keep getting lower

Yes, you can sell this coin in the exchanges I listed there. Reading is just too hard for monkeys.
KUCOIN never said they'll list BTCP, this has been discussed earlier and I'm not going back into that subject.
Real value will be determined in longer cycle than few weeks after launch. Every market is really volatile now and there's even more bumps in the road for coin like BTCP.
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:06:42 PM

Want proof it's a scam?

Very simple

Yes, you can sell this coin in the exchanges I listed there. Reading is just too hard for monkeys.
KUCOIN never said they'll list BTCP, this has been discussed earlier and I'm not going back into that subject.
Real value will be determined in longer cycle than few weeks after launch. Every market is really volatile now and there's even more bumps in the road for coin like BTCP.

Can people withdraw their coins from these exhanges?
azeem.kingkong

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

Now you can withdraw your btcp from bitterex ,And there is no market on bitterex of btcp :-(
Now mark me merit  Grin
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

Want proof it's a scam?

Very simple

Can people withdraw their coins from these exhanges?

Yes and yes and YES!!!!!!
Done with the FUD?
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: