Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:44:00 AM

when is onz airdrop i didnt see any post about it as it says ico+airdrop and how is onz wallet going to be video just showed notifications and thats all
If i have not mistake. You can see ONZ airdrop at their bounty thread. Maybe our representation should change the title for make clear.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:13:47 AM

ONZ implementation adds a value in the crypto world as it is fork of lisk, which is a public blockchain platform that provides decentralized block chain apps. ONZ team deliverable resumes they are highly professionals with their excellent automatons and validations before launch.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:12:08 AM

ONZ Coin project goin on good term. We are looking forward with beta testing app. ONZ Coin beta testing app should be launch soon so that we can use this & we can know more about ONZ Coin .
I couldn't say much but what is this guy saying was definitely true, I can be a beta tester for this ONZ Coin project, please kindly reply us if you need to.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:26:17 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 02:36:24 AM by bengsabeng

Dear ONZ,

There is a question in my Vietnamese ANN thread which I think I should post here to get the better answer.
The question is: "What's the differences and advantages of ONZ with Steemit and Sphere? And is it correct that ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency?"

Thank you very much!

Steemit is a blogging platform, actually, it is a bit centralized. We are connecting to different social media and ONZNet is decentralized!

I'm not sure if we are the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, but we are building the next generation Crypto-social! It is not necessary be the first one to be successes. Facebook nor Twitter is the first social media, right?  Grin

I support all decentralized projects, Because I see this is the reason that makes people love crypto currencies in the first place. wish you best of luck.
Thats right bud and someday we will see everything decentralized and blockchain powered. Maybe when that time comes the percentage of rich people is much higher than the poor since everything is already dominated by cryptocurrency.

We still have opportunities to become rich, thanks to Blockchain technology, coin like ONZ you can get it now for cheap price, and after years the price may go to 100$. we see everyday some coins go from 1$ to 500$, imagine how money people make lots of money because of that. The only problem is which coin or token to buy.
All of those projects began with this method, simple thread on bitcointalk, few supporters then they achieved great success.

Agree. Bitcoin also start from small and growing with supports from the community and buyers! The ONZ team is working hard to deliver the best crypto-social for everyone!

It is so, but bitcoin was the first coin in its sort. Now bitcoin is not ideal, speed and price of his transactions leaves much to be desired. But, if you achieve recognition from community one's by uniqueness - to such case all laurels in your hands.  Smiley

I agree, each and everyone of us have our own thoughts and perceptions. Well, I believe that this project have a potential due to its features and uniqueness that for sure will support by many investors. Hoping for the success on this project.
everyone has a different opinion. All we have to do is respect the opinions of others. you are only participating in this project to help the project succeed and believe that the team will work hard for this project. good luck onz coins

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:50:10 AM

ONZ team thought process amazed me as they strongly believes that the sense of true belonging is the fundamental human need, our need to connect and interact with each other to live. ONZ missions seems more promising to choose it.
DOUBLEKAY11

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:17:26 AM

Hope this will satisfy my yearnings for portfolio growth. I have just signed up for the newsletter.
Good luck guys
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:15:56 AM

The concept of the project is understandable and awaits its implementation into reality. I hope that the development team will be able to implement everything
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:48:52 AM

The New Generation Crypto-Social Media which is the ONZ Coin is a very great and interesting project. Individuals data is widely spread and is everywhere without knowing but the data owner that is used by other for business. And here, the ONZ team that come up to a great concept for this project. I am really looking forward for the success of this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:53:54 AM

On advertising, I realized that the idea of this social network project, something like instagram? The news line is very similar to the instagram.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:02:00 AM

i want to say that more infomation pls ,you know there is no team member info,no github info ,Except one webpage,So you want to raise money?
There are too many scam now, people must face and regulate it
Yes you are right...Need more information to join this project...I think team management will tell you how the project is...So please update more information for trust reason..
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:32:41 AM

i want to say that more infomation pls ,you know there is no team member info,no github info ,Except one webpage,So you want to raise money?
There are too many scam now, people must face and regulate it
Yes you are right...Need more information to join this project...I think team management will tell you how the project is...So please update more information for trust reason..
in an information project is very in need and your same with me, want to know information about this project.
how everyone here can know progress, concept and details this projects if there is no link. so let's waiting update from the team.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:34:50 AM

As I browse the website of ONZ. I am looking for how much collected funds for now, Can you please update the site so we can see how much the investment in the project.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

well, we already have seen in most of the projects, if the team members do not get introduced, the project doesnt get the targeting investments even its well organized. So I recommend the Onz team to introduce themselves and give the followers the posibility to contact them directly.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

Maybe this question has been already answered, please what's the pre ico price? Any restriction to participate? Thank you
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

well, we already have seen in most of the projects, if the team members do not get introduced, the project doesnt get the targeting investments even its well organized. So I recommend the Onz team to introduce themselves and give the followers the posibility to contact them directly.
Investors wanted to know the team members because this is their basis in making decisions wether they want to join or not. Team members profile is important especially when the project is new and big.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:35:32 AM

ONZ will be a major competitor of giant social media sites like facebook and twitter someday. They surely have an edge because they are willing to pay thier members.

You are right, and the main advantage of it is they are accepting coins as payment aside from fiat currencies. I hope onz coin will accept different cryptos as payment for their service.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

The New Generation Crypto-Social Media which is the ONZ Coin is a very great and interesting project. Individuals data is widely spread and is everywhere without knowing but the data owner that is used by other for business. And here, the ONZ team that come up to a great concept for this project. I am really looking forward for the success of this project.

Yes I agree, we can see now that onz coin project is very serious in improving their project and they always makes development in their project. I hope they will have many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

Yes I agree, we can see now that onz coin project is very serious in improving their project and they always makes development in their project. I hope they will have many investors.
This is a very fast developing project and they have got a very large number of supporters in very less time which clearly shows that they have potential to grow their project and also become very successful in the future. Many people have invested in this project and I think more people will follow it and invest in it.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

Dutch ANN + Bounty thread now live

Dutch whitepaper = work in progress, currently on page 8!

The whitepaper is now available in Dutch
!
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

Would the app that is gonna be released is free to install? And is it going to be available in both ios and android? Because not all people do have apple gadgets. Hoping you take consideration for those android users. The video that was released, i think that the app is pretty easy to manage.
In the end of the video it was said on both iOS user and for android user that the application is still coming soon. Therefore it will also release in android and at the same time it is not yet release on iOS.
In the android app, is there a specific version which must be meet with the requirements of the application? and for the second time like with the concern of other people about the information of the developers, any update of real pictures presented in the website?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: