Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

Hello, I'm following your project, it's quite interesting for me since it's connected with the social networks that I use every day. Tell me if there are any updates or news about the project to date?

It is in Pre-ICO and the Biggest bonus phase will be closed very soon!!

Hurry up to invest to lock up your 45% bonus!!!

https://ico.onzcoin.com/signup

I think 45% is a good bonus. It is large enough that investors are interested in the project and not enough to drop the price when entering the exchange.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

Yes, the idea is not bad, to make profit from data from social networks, especially when data is always sold and all. Is it enough for developers to cope with this
I really agree with you, mate. This is the best place for social networking especially for the people who like social network for daily needs.
A lot of people use social networks every day for fun and for work. Therefore, this project will be useful to many people in our society.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

ONZ team looks dedicated, skilled and intelligent team where they believe in quality over quantity also we see white papers which are really good with a planned structure and road map with all possibilities for success.
As for me, i appreciate ONZ team with a fast response at any question from everyone. This is one of factors make ONZ will be success Smiley

You are right, I agree with you. Onz dev is very active in responding to members questions. We can see that dev is serious and sincere in this project. I hope that many investors will join here.

Thanks. We are here to listen and answer your questions.  Grin

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

Yes, the idea is not bad, to make profit from data from social networks, especially when data is always sold and all. Is it enough for developers to cope with this
This project is not only about making profits form the peoples personal data but it also has the objective to help people in keeping their personal data safe and for every person who is selling the data will get best rewards as most of the people are selling the personal data for free to big marketing companies in the world.
Yeah, another great ICO project that aims to build a real-time real space token based social media community to bridge the gap, holding to the faith that with this great team can do something to restore the connection breakdown in our society and also raise awareness on the problem. We hope that this project will maintain their great performance towards on its success.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

And why only two social networks? You will not distribute it on YouTube? Are there only commercials?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

There are lots of people that still don't know that their data that they uploading in the social networls are being used by different companies for business purposes. But, I am glad that one of this project's goal is not only make a profit out of the people's personal data but also for the people to be beneficial also. I wish that this project's goal will come true.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:51:09 AM

And why only two social networks? You will not distribute it on YouTube? Are there only commercials?
This is a interesting question and I think the answer is complicated I think they will spread it gradually and it will take time because it needs more stability.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

It's only typical for a project to start with things that can be easily executed and for ONZ that is using 2 social networks for now.
What I am interested in is that with this kind of goals I think they'll be able to create their own social media.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

There are lots of people that still don't know that their data that they uploading in the social networls are being used by different companies for business purposes. But, I am glad that one of this project's goal is not only make a profit out of the people's personal data but also for the people to be beneficial also. I wish that this project's goal will come true.

You are right, those companies sells are data without our knowledge. It is good to know that onz coin will give us some rewards or profit from using some of our data.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

You are right, those companies sells are data without our knowledge. It is good to know that onz coin will give us some rewards or profit from using some of our data.
You're right buddy, another ICO project that makes everyone of us comfortable. Though, in some point base on my own perception this project looks common but I still amaze on their different features. Hopefully this project will success as the team will continue to strive

We didn't know that we're being used for their own success. We didn't know also that the data we uploaded is not the secure as what they are saying on their website. Upon seeing this project, gives me knowledge about being careful own what you're encoding online. But, this project is transparent that from the project itself it clearly stated that it uses your data but at the same time you're earning it which is good thing for us.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

ONZ is blockchain for social network. ONZ's team firmly believes that social interaction is a basic human need. The ONZ team believes that we can solve this problem with the right technology.
I'm interesting in their slogan "DPoS Blockchain for Social Networks - Only DPOS". I still have a doubt to make investment for ONZ or not, i have only $250.

Unlike POS require a specific amount for setting up a masternode, the best part of DPOS blockchain is that even if you invest less amount, you still can vote for the delegates and get the share rewards. Most of the active delegates will share their rewards to voters.

But if users of installed delegate is very multi-and, that is, opportunity of the loss? Just as in the case bitcoin white, I purchased delegate and at me very far place for receipt rewards.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

This is a interesting question and I think the answer is complicated I think they will spread it gradually and it will take time because it needs more stability.

We need to wait for the devs to answer this so we can get a concrete answers and the reasons behind it. I am sure that devs have plan and they will all announce it soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

It's only typical for a project to start with things that can be easily executed and for ONZ that is using 2 social networks for now.
What I am interested in is that with this kind of goals I think they'll be able to create their own social media.
the best thing is to wait and see how well those projects are well executed first before we talk other social media but i thought Instagram will be the first here but well i will be watching with high keen interest

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

You're right buddy, another ICO project that makes everyone of us comfortable. Though, in some point base on my own perception this project looks common but I still amaze on their different features. Hopefully this project will success as the team will continue to strive

We didn't know that we're being used for their own success. We didn't know also that the data we uploaded is not the secure as what they are saying on their website. Upon seeing this project, gives me knowledge about being careful own what you're encoding online. But, this project is transparent that from the project itself it clearly stated that it uses your data but at the same time you're earning it which is good thing for us.
Maybe at some point that we are being used but to think we used their services for free so it is still a fair to both parties. I supposed I would see a different on this platform and I would be gladly be happy if this project can really generate an income.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

It is very interesting concept but DPOS works essentially as a reputation system and is a friction less, real time voting platform to create a panel of limited trusted parties.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

Not to mention Youtube is highly ineffective IMO since like the people need to actually sit through a video which most people dont like doing at all in any way
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:45:25 PM

Many of social media companies our personal data for earning and they give us nothing.ONZ is the one of the best platform which will give profits for use of our personal data.ONZ is the profitable for all the members.
Actually they are is the big social network( like google plus and facebook), have a lot of social network now pay for us when join their system: steemit, bitlanders,.. so what the different of ONZ?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:59:26 PM

This project is not only about making profits form the peoples personal data but it also has the objective to help people in keeping their personal data safe and for every person who is selling the data will get best rewards as most of the people are selling the personal data for free to big marketing companies in the world.

ONZ is going to be social media platform like facebook and steemit and not company for selling data to third party, therefore there is no options to sell your data or not. Our data will be used for advertising purposes similar to what steem is going. I asked the admin and said "we not sell your Data to third party"
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

ONZ is blockchain for social network. ONZ's team firmly believes that social interaction is a basic human need. The ONZ team believes that we can solve this problem with the right technology.
I'm interesting in their slogan "DPoS Blockchain for Social Networks - Only DPOS". I still have a doubt to make investment for ONZ or not, i have only $250.

Unlike POS require a specific amount for setting up a masternode, the best part of DPOS blockchain is that even if you invest less amount, you still can vote for the delegates and get the share rewards. Most of the active delegates will share their rewards to voters.

Greats. Actually i don't understand about DPOS before have your response, how can vote for the delegates? And how much of share rewards per blocks or per delegates?

Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

Not to mention Youtube is highly ineffective IMO since like the people need to actually sit through a video which most people dont like doing at all in any way
But a video presentations is always great and is quickly adapted by the society so i guess even he youtube may play a vital role for any project promotion or anything else. I do prefer the video presentation to quickly adapt the project and also it is much quicker for me.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: