Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:04:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22480 times)
holyterror

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:18:20 PM

Now the price of NCT to ETH is still 1x return, is this an ico fail ?
annz

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

?
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

PolySwarm Interested in MENA region as Digital Security Malware Concerns Rise
UNLOCK Blockchain met with Paul Makowski, Chief Technology Officer, PolySwarm during the BII Summit held in Dubai. PolySwarm is currently building the first Ethereum decentralized marketplace where security experts build anti-malware engines. So instead of mining bitcoins they are mining malware detecting potentially new threats.https://www.unlock-bc.com/news/2018-03-26/polyswarm-interested-in-mena-region-as-digital-security-malware-concerns-rise

The question is whether the team who for a long time already specializes in detecting and blocking dangerous software will be allowed into this market. It seems to me that having such resources as Casper and other similar programs, they can very quickly crush this small start-up.
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:25:43 PM

I just doubled my NCT. I am just so done watching market bleed. At least I can just buy nct and hold it for a long time. If I am going to lose money, I want to lose it on something I believe at this point

Wow, from an exchange? Are they listed already? Thought their listing was to come in few days time. They said something like 9 days or so after ico for listing right? Or am I missing up this for another project?

I guess that already some sell their bonustokens on Etherdelta. they were virtually free.
It is always the same after an ICO, one immediately finds sellers on etherdelta. So I'll look around there once :-)

Really someone is selling their coins already ? That is fast, but were they for cheap ? I hope not that the people will dump the bonustokens otherwise it will affect the price.
Usually the big whales or bounty hunters try to dump at the beginning and scare people who don't have a lot of experience so that they panic sell and later on the whales can have a lot of profit.

That's the case if people keep up the dumping after the whales dumped. It can also be a risky game if the whales dump and can't buy in cheaper later.

Continuous dumping happens when a project has no prospect but in a case where the project has and their roadmap been implemented as when due, is only a matter of time before we begin to see significant rise in value, so is necessary to join a project with prospect and i have a good feeling about this

Dumping is not always only project related but also market related. If the market goes down as a whole a lot of coins will be dumped because people want to get out.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

Polyswarm (NCT) is listing Hitbtc exchange

https://twitter.com/hitbtc/status/980440595272536064

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

I just doubled my NCT. I am just so done watching market bleed. At least I can just buy nct and hold it for a long time. If I am going to lose money, I want to lose it on something I believe at this point

Wow, from an exchange? Are they listed already? Thought their listing was to come in few days time. They said something like 9 days or so after ico for listing right? Or am I missing up this for another project?

I guess that already some sell their bonustokens on Etherdelta. they were virtually free.
It is always the same after an ICO, one immediately finds sellers on etherdelta. So I'll look around there once :-)

Really someone is selling their coins already ? That is fast, but were they for cheap ? I hope not that the people will dump the bonustokens otherwise it will affect the price.
Usually the big whales or bounty hunters try to dump at the beginning and scare people who don't have a lot of experience so that they panic sell and later on the whales can have a lot of profit.

That's the case if people keep up the dumping after the whales dumped. It can also be a risky game if the whales dump and can't buy in cheaper later.

Continuous dumping happens when a project has no prospect but in a case where the project has and their roadmap been implemented as when due, is only a matter of time before we begin to see significant rise in value, so is necessary to join a project with prospect and i have a good feeling about this

Dumping is not always only project related but also market related. If the market goes down as a whole a lot of coins will be dumped because people want to get out.

In most cases that is true, but when a project has really extremely compelling technology and advantages, I think it wouldn't dump so hard.
annz

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

poor start on Hitbc
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

That's what I call a FOMO: Over 1mio in the last 24h, there are probably some fear to miss the train :-) Still you have 5 hours, then it is too late

It happens from time to time. Right before an ICO is finished you can observe a huge increase in new money coming in. It seems, some people tend to wait until it's almost to late to make their decision.

The downside to this is limited bonus just before the ICO finishes, however; you are right - alot of investors aren't sure hence why it's a last minute rush.

I think you're better off finding an exciting project with real life solving problems and backing it from the beginning, pre-ico . you get the most for your money usually with an added bonus (pre-ico)

Are you implying that this project doesn't solve real life problems? You would be wrong about that. It does solve real life problems in a very smart and sophisticated way.

You can say that again, the project does have solutions to real life problems, hence the supports that are coming from several avenues, unless one has not been following this thread and don't believe that cyber-security is a threat, so i do believe in the concept of this project

As the digital world continues to grow in an unstoppable way, cyber threats will be among the biggest threats of society. How can you think that this project doesn't solve a problem? Cheesy It certainly does if implemented successfully!
annz

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:27:45 PM

what the price of polyswarm on hitbc
annz

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

polyswarm=0
draconic-seed

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:23:25 AM

Two lessons to learn from this trainwreck:

1- Don't EVER invest in an ICO that doesn't say exactly what is their coin supply.

2- Never invest in ICOs during a bear market, unless there's massive hype and of course a low coin supply.

70% dump on first day, lol. I was stupid enough to invest because I believed it was a good project, but this market doesn't care about fundamentals, it's all about hype and speculation. Well, lesson learned.
yourselfe99z9

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

there is a great potential.  Shocked
annz

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

there is a great potential.  Cheesy
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

Two lessons to learn from this trainwreck:

1- Don't EVER invest in an ICO that doesn't say exactly what is their coin supply.

2- Never invest in ICOs during a bear market, unless there's massive hype and of course a low coin supply.

70% dump on first day, lol. I was stupid enough to invest because I believed it was a good project, but this market doesn't care about fundamentals, it's all about hype and speculation. Well, lesson learned.

You shouldn't that many tokens dropped as much as 70% during this bear market because people had committed their funds long ago and now liquidated as soon as they could, maybe even for tax reasons.
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

In most cases that is true, but when a project has really extremely compelling technology and advantages, I think it wouldn't dump so hard.

If you consider the market right now, it does look like every project goes down regardless of the strength of their technology.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:44:05 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 05:49:00 PM by cryptotamer01

Tomorrow is the alpha software release for Polyswarm nectar. This coin actually is going to be used for something.

https://coincheckup.com/coins/polyswarm/predictions
Mine the Architect

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:12:34 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 10:44:41 AM by Mine the Architect

with some research, i think it looks like a smart investment. they just need some buzz honestly. they got a strong dev background
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

Already up 50% after the alpha software release!
StudioKubuz

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

Very fun community and solid experienced team.
You can see from far these guys know what they are doing. The gains are just getting started. Soon this coin will have a 500 million market cap
Mine the Architect

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:09:48 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 11:25:29 AM by Mine the Architect

Nectar is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add NCT tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
hope to see NCT in more platforms. that what they need. hopefully they will get on binance too
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: