Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:18:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3409 times)
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

i don't think so, i don't believe it , i really don't think that bitcoin is a bubble maybe it's market crashed but i know that it will gonna get back to the game i believe that bitcoin will gonna stay in the market, it's normal to a coin to have some price correction, bitcoins price is volatile that's why even it's price suddenly goes down i'm sure that it's gonna bounce back again.

signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

bitcoin will soar, uniquely. A matter of time.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

Even price of the bitcoin still decreasing this is not problem for sure and For sure it will increase again after dumping price.  This is not end of bitcoin I believe it is the beginning of this coin and in the next few years bitcoin will become more popular.  So don't say that bitcoin will end because many people love bitcoin so that's why the price will increase. Everything will be okay bitcoin will become much stronger after dumping.
Future3000

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

not the end of course, it will be always alive but the price will be not that high, just like eth and other coins
prototype40

Activity: 38
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:07:15 AM
Merited by deeperx (5)

BTC is the king of crypto, doesn't matter how many flaws it has. When you ask people on the street if they know about crypto, they'd tell you about BTC, not altcoins.
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

BTC is the king of crypto, doesn't matter how many flaws it has. When you ask people on the street if they know about crypto, they'd tell you about BTC, not altcoins.

For me its very hard to end the bitcoin because people use a bitcoin and invest it because of very trusted currency.if the bitcoin will end i think people see another way to use a bitcoin because of the good pricing value of bitcoin and i think also bitcoin will not end but the pricing is low and high that is the good also of bitcoin the pricing of it because people buy a bitcoin  if the pricing will low and sell it if the bitcoin will high that the time you can get a good profit.

imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

This is not the end of bitcoin, yes bitcoin price currently plummeting but this not means that bitcoin will end like this. Even bitcoin’s amount is not slow increasing we can still use it and can make a considerable profit through it. Just relax and imagine that in the first-place bitcoin price is always fluctuating too much.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

I don't think this is the end of bitcoin. The ups and down of bitcoin prices is the results from issues are the world and we all know that bitcoin price is volatile due to supply and demand.
Today the South Korea has uplift the banned order and request there exchange to pay taxes for the transactions.
This is a sign that bitcoin will continue. So, its far to say the end. Hope China will follow S. Korea.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

This is not the end of bitcoin, yes bitcoin price currently plummeting but this not means that bitcoin will end like this. Even bitcoin’s amount is not slow increasing we can still use it and can make a considerable profit through it. Just relax and imagine that in the first-place bitcoin price is always fluctuating too much.
Yes i agree on that bitcoin today is really droping but it is really the nature of bitcoin and we cant really say that it is the end of bitcoin becaus efrom the start the price of bitcoin is just like the price of today itvis really unstable.We cant really even know when bitcoin ends  becaus eit is really unpredictable if it is low today maybe on the next hour orcin the next day it will pump that is why we cannot really sure in our prediction.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

I don't think we can already conclude that bitcoin will be ending soon. Many things are yet to happen still and we don't know maybe bitcoin will come back and  rise again. The value of it is volatile and we've all witnessed what happened last year wherein bitcoin suddenly gone so high after being banned in China. We should keep our faith on bitcoin but investing on other cryptocurrencies is not bad too.
chizcake

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

For almost 10 years of bitcoin existence I dont believe that this is the end of bitcoin.We all know that bitcoin value is volatile so that means the price may drop down  but it doesnt mean that this is the end because bitcoin is really unpredictable so I do believe that bitcoin will never end that easy.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:26:35 AM

For the existence of bitcoin in over the world is not be totaly easy to end becasue it is matured ans stable in my own opinion. I would rather say Stable becasue bitcoin helps many people to have a stable life and thanks for that. I couldn't imagine if this will be end becasue I wanted to achieve and experience the life that other feels becasue of bitcoin. In every details that I have read and learned from bitcoin helos me generate a lot of ideas and to do my job well.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

for almost a ten 10 years + bitcoin is still alive and still kicking for sure it is not the end of the bitcoin though the price of the btc is now is not at good rate but for sure it will be in the near future. this is just because people sell their btc and losses a chance to make money in the next years.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

If you are one of the people that believe that this is the end for bitcoin then you are not a true bitcoin believer because if you really believed in bitcoin then you will stay positive and you will just ignore some of the negative things about bitcoin because it is part of the crypto world to have some negative thoughts and in market, is the price crash which will turn into a pumping situation after a few months.
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

I think that the bitcoin has not completely exhausted itself, and will grow, but for such sweats it takes a lot of time

Is not the moment to jst Hodl and wait. It is the moment to be active in the community and demand that bitcoin is again a tool for regular value exchange instead of an speculative nonsense.
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:59:04 PM

I don't believe somehow, not unless the government will by itself perhaps demand that it should be stopped. As you can see bitcoin still had some important use and therefore will continue to be used like on money transfer transactions and other online payments and people would love using it because of lower transaction fees because this not taxed. So i think it won't end that easy.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

I don't think we can already conclude that bitcoin will be ending soon. Many things are yet to happen still and we don't know maybe bitcoin will come back and  rise again. The value of it is volatile and we've all witnessed what happened last year wherein bitcoin suddenly gone so high after being banned in China. We should keep our faith on bitcoin but investing on other cryptocurrencies is not bad too.
Don't judge the simple dropping down of bitcoin value, because if you really knows this coin you will never make an immediate conclusion for the simple problem. Otherwise bitcoin are dropping down due to latest news I earned from internet this is the link.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/south-korea-govt-officials-accused-of-crypto-insider-trading

That's the reasons why crypto currency restrict in South Korea, especially the trading. That's also a reason why all crypto currency exchange was starting to dropped down the prices of all digital currency.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

I think that the bitcoin has not completely exhausted itself, and will grow, but for such sweats it takes a lot of time

Is not the moment to jst Hodl and wait. It is the moment to be active in the community and demand that bitcoin is again a tool for regular value exchange instead of an speculative nonsense.

What are you saying? He is not even speculating and in fact that is what's happening these days. Bitcoin is not having a good price movement and it is falling down. I've thought that it will still reach at least $15K but it did not. I think bitcoin will be having it's time to go back to it's former 4 digit price and just get back after some time, well, it is always happening.
Monta3002

Activity: 344

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

Do not believe with those article or news bitcoin isn't on their hands to say that bitcoin will die this year, yet, bitcoin has just risen last year and it is like a massive phenomenon that will grow more in the upcoming years.

BCTBF

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

I do not think it will happen right, I just know bitcoin will always be there as long as the internet can still work well. The drop in bitcoin prices I think this is a natural occurrence, as there are many whales out there who are ready to eat all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: