Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:05:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3405 times)
RikyRO

Activity: 420
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

For all those who says this is the end of the Bitcoin I have just one question "When bitcoin did not recover after a correction?". I think we all know the answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

Despite the fact that bitcoin have been experiencing some dip ove rthe last few weeks, i still don't believe that this is the end of bitcoin. There have been talks that its because of certain adjustments and some said that someone took some huge share in bitcoin which caused the dip. Whatever the cause is, i don't think this is the end and i have high hopes that bitcoin will soon pump.
There are many negative speculations and reviews about bitcoin, probably because of the huge drop on bitcoin's value. But if you look at the previous years of bitcoin in the market, this is a normal phenomenon and not a reason to think that this is the end of bitcoin. Besides, bitcoins value is still high, and still a potential investment.
SHOSHI ISLAM 5

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

No way.Bitcoin never stops nor ends.Maybe its price will drop down unusually so maybe next year bitcoin can be not consume it according to my estimation only so do not believe in the issue of unofficial.Since we have dips in the past,i'm looking for some pumps this year.I still suggest to keep on investing in bitcoin,then hold them after.You will see big profit when the price starts to pump again and become skyrocket.......
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

I am sure that this is not the end of bitcoin though the fall in price is very deep. It seem bitcoin is now affected by every form of rumor.
It will soon be over. Let start spreading every piece of good news we know about bitcoin instead of bad news.
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

I don't think so.It is not so early to end of the bitcoin.Now bitcoin is Popular in the world.Bitcoin has lots of good opportunities to easily Earn money.A lot of people change their life by bitcoin.I must say bitcoin is the life longer invention.Im definitely in love with bitcoin.Bitcoin community is rising day by day.Bitcoin is a good way indeed for earning money.Bitcoin is always positive sign for me

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

I am sure that this is not the end of bitcoin though the fall in price is very deep. It seem bitcoin is now affected by every form of rumor.
It will soon be over. Let start spreading every piece of good news we know about bitcoin instead of bad news.
FUD FUD FUD. That is the main reason why the price of bitcoin is falling down but if you know what to do with this current situations then i think that it is best to just hold and if you have some extra money like a few thousands dollars then why not buy some bitcoin because you will be profiting for sure with good numbers if you will just let your patience wins.
Jikalau

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

yes I agree with you, it has become a regular thing in the market going ups and downs, ups and downs of a price. and I think this is not the end of bitcoin because bitcoin is now so popular in the world, and I think this is the beginning of bitcoin awakening. because the longer the technology is getting more sophisticated and growing, so sooner or later everyone will use digital as well as currency.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

I was able to watch also same headline about bitcoin likened to the tulip mania where it's price drastically fell and was not able to cope up. I personally don't agree with the article. Whatever the reason maybe to the current dips of bitcoin price, I do believe and hope it will soar again. Don't let those negative reviews/speculations about bitcoin dictate you to panic-sell. Bright days are coming.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

I would very much obliged if you've included the link for the article (I'm starting to think that you've made it up).

Bubble huh? People always say that, even though its part of the plan (if you know what I mean, whales).

All of them, most of those people making these propaganda, they don't even understand the concept of Cryptocurrencies. Yes yes, the price of Bitcoin hurts my eyes also, but don't forget that Cryptocurrecies are volatile, and not to mention decentralized. What's better investment now other than cryptocurrency? I'm positive that the author have no idea about this, just because its price got hit pretty bad, doesn't mean its not going to go back up. Like, come on, Bitcoin have gone through even worse, recognition, until now.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

I do not think that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be lost. It has become part of the lives of many people.
So I think it will not be the end of bitcoin but just a bad period that affects everything in this life.
already fall will rise again.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:44:26 PM

I was able to watch also same headline about bitcoin likened to the tulip mania where it's price drastically fell and was not able to cope up. I personally don't agree with the article. Whatever the reason maybe to the current dips of bitcoin price, I do believe and hope it will soar again. Don't let those negative reviews/speculations about bitcoin dictate you to panic-sell. Bright days are coming.

apparently all these negative messages and the panic state of many users was created specifically to ruin the price of Bitcoin. I believe that today's price in the market is nothing more than an artificially created situation. Perhaps you should not pay attention to such people, and take from this situation new opportunities to buy Bitcoin at lower prices.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:19:18 PM

I believe because of this false information on Bitcoin people are leaving Bitcoin system. I am not blaming 100% on this. There are some other reasons too but false information has played a vital role I'm this price crash. People are new and not well informed about Bitcoin so they are vulnerable to rumors. But if Bitcoin is really going to die it is actually people's decision they have to decide that they are going to hold or they are going to withdraw their money because as you know to make money you have to take some risk and if you cannot take the risk you can take whatever you have made till now.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

my love for bitcoin makes me think that bitcoin is not over yet.

Not at all, because everyone loves bitcoin and no one wants bitcoin to be end for sure. We want that bitcoin will be forever because it is a helpful for all. The gratitude that bitcoin brings into our life is simply awesome.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

I think its not the yet the end for bitcoin. Just because bitcoin is falling today, it doesnt mean that it will continue falling. Its normal for bitcoin to experience this crash and downfall. Someday, bitcoin will go back to its track and will continue to increase its price again. Just hold your bitcoin and be patient.

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:14:44 PM

Not at all, because everyone loves bitcoin and no one wants bitcoin to be end for sure. We want that bitcoin will be forever because it is a helpful for all. The gratitude that bitcoin brings into our life is simply awesome.
I hope it will not the end yet, many users already adopts this technology to use bitcoin anywhere. Yes many has already loves bitcoin and I can see it will not the end. Rather it will continue to grow and more users will into use of bitcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:14:21 AM

I hope it will not the end yet, many users already adopts this technology to use bitcoin anywhere. Yes many has already loves bitcoin and I can see it will not the end. Rather it will continue to grow and more users will into use of bitcoin.
This is really not the end of bitcoin and this is just another drama for the market of the cryptocurrencies and as of now, we can say that this is the best time to invest or put your money in bitcoin and let the haters say that this is the end of bitcoin because after a few weeks they will eat their own words because bitcoin will go up again and it will really standout and step on the haters.
MoneyMotivatesMe

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:28:57 AM

Oh come'on. I also heard this back on September but it did recover and rise higher. South Korea just implemented regulations so I don't know why people see the dip as an end.
Remaka

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:49:17 AM

He could be right or wrong. Only time can tell. Just make sure you play safe. Don't believe him completely and don't doubt him completely. But even I myself can't assure you of anything, only time will tell.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

He could be right or wrong. Only time can tell. Just make sure you play safe. Don't believe him completely and don't doubt him completely. But even I myself can't assure you of anything, only time will tell.

Well, you have to keep in faith that bitcoin is not the same as a previois currency in other country because that time is only limited when we base on the popularity. Bitcoin has its original platform and already trusted in promoting product many company world wide.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

Exactly bitcoin won't over yet maybe for now it's falling down but I really believes that there's a time for bitcoin going up high. And as we look bitcoin goes high when end of 2017 and its so fast and now it's going down so ut means bitcoin still making progress as i think its going up and down for the better option of us user.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: