Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:51:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3409 times)
pureesconned

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:02:58 AM

I think it should end. because btcs made me suffer loss a huge I don't want others to suffer too Sad
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:16:43 AM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

No bitcoin is alive and going is alive and alive but we don't all even know when bitcoin  will going do dead but I think bitcoin gonna bloom soon and soon
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:20:46 AM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

I dont think its true, because a lot of fake news are in the internet, many people are just making stort just to be famous and making fun of people. So dont believe in other news that you see in the interner because some of them are not true.

But if its true then we can nothing to do about it, because its our destiny just invest what you can afford to lose.

Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:49:02 AM

I think that the bitcoin has not completely exhausted itself, and will grow, but for such sweats it takes a lot of time
Yes i believe that bitcoin has not completely exhausted itself but this is bitcoin time to shine or this is bitcoin year so i dont believe that bitcoin ends, this is not the end of bitcoin but rather this is the year itself and bitcoin now are more famous and many investors are investing in bitcoin because of the profit that bitcoin can really give.

Coinonomist

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:47:24 AM

I keep hearing the same analogies - tulips, dotcom stocks, etc.

I think that the best comparison for crypto is the railroad boom of the 1800's.

Some cool and critical infrastructure got built (Trans-continential RR, Liverpool-Manchester etc.), some scrappy infrastructure got built (tracks to nowhere) and some crooks made a bunch of inflated promises and ran off with investors' money.

When we look back on BTC and other crypto, I think that we will see a similar outcome. It's hard to assess right now when we are right in the middle of it.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:00:39 AM

I won't believe to that news. If this will be the end of bitcoin then what is the point that more altcoins comes everyday in this crypto. I think it will not be done sooner or later. When bitcoin ends then the crypto ends also because bitcoin is the founder of this crypto era of generation that adopts by thousands of people in the world.
BlinkLifeHippo

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

The author has good vision and told the right prophecy
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:50:42 PM

I think it should end. because btcs made me suffer loss a huge I don't want others to suffer too Sad

Oh well every suffer loses here. Its how you get up and recover it. However, it looks like you bought bitcoin during its height and it only make sense for you to say that bitcoin should end.

But you have to understand that the price is very volatile. This is one major factor that bitcoin is not for everyone. I guess if you can't take your losses is better for you to exit the market.

I myself have incurred loses. But I don't blame bitcoin. I blame my strategy and I have learn my lessons the hard way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:26:16 PM

I won't believe to that news. If this will be the end of bitcoin then what is the point that more altcoins comes everyday in this crypto. I think it will not be done sooner or later. When bitcoin ends then the crypto ends also because bitcoin is the founder of this crypto era of generation that adopts by thousands of people in the world.
actually not yet implemented City forecasts about which professionals spoke, because the future of Bitcoin is on many prospects than there is today. It's too early to bury this coin.
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

They can spread rumors if people are not well-informed about the new and the Bitcoin. But if Bitcoin is really going to die, they really can decide that they are going to catch them or they will withdraw their money because you know that you want to take risks of money and if you do not accept the risk, you still do not have to Why can you take it.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:33:48 PM

In my opinion 100% no. More and more people are interested in it, this is the most popular cryptocurrency now, and the value of it will increase yet bro. Wink

bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:45:55 PM

I don’t think that bitcoin will end anytime soon. Yes we experience price drop these past few weeks but don’t be too negative, it will be back soon and might continue to grow. Don’t listen on negative news, it will not do any good on you.

anahillesheim

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:00:03 PM

Market value of bitcoin is high and it will remain high for long time no currency can ever beat bitcoin. So no worries mate it will grow again as it was, people will know about bitcoin it is very important for bright future of bitcoin, if people will know more then they will increase their trust for it.
berungan

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:22:01 PM

I do not believe the issue but it could happen, but not the end of bitcoin. maybe its price will drop down unusually so maybe next year bitcoin can be not consume it according to my estimation only so do not believe in the issue of unofficial
I agree with your opinion, do not believe in the negative news about bitcoin, sometimes it's just a game to play around with the price, it's the way of bitcoin players to manipulate the price.
Hendralam18

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

I think this is still a controversy for us all, a lot of news that still can not be confirmed the truth, many are deliberately making fake news or hoax to take advantage for a moment, my suggestion we should start to understand or check whether the news is true or not, news - such a story is made to make all Bitcoin holders immediately sell their coin and the person who made the news will certainly take the opportunity after the Bitcoin price falls by buying part or all of BTC that is sold cheap. I invite all colleagues here to begin to understand every news we read and check whether it is true or not.

LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:37:20 PM

I dont belive on this. Many people who were against on bitcoin are spreading some fake news so that many investors wont invest in bitcoin anymore. It is a FUD that can affect a person that is changing their minds and really confused if they were able to invest on bitcoin. Nonetheless, it wont stop bitcoin to rise because it is a future that anyone who can depends on.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:46:39 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 03:18:30 AM by TiffanyLien23

No, bitcoin wont be die as long as there will be supply. In fact, this is just the beginning for bitcoin. As we can see it is starting to rise again so what other people do is to shoot it down before its too high so that many people will be discourage to hold their bitcoins who buy it in a high price and sell it in a low price which is it would be a big loose to them. However, eventhough bitcoin is volatile but that's what makes it famous and attracts investor who are willing to take the risk.
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:00:55 AM

bitcoin will not end until at any time except the internet network is off and the power is also off. so far if there is a problem in the bitcoin system it will soon be fixed. I think bitcoin will remain until the end of time, and in the future bitcoin will be more expensive.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:45:29 AM

With bitcoin's performance now, i think the "end" is unbelievable. Negative and fake news are all over and if we are not focused we will be affected and panic. We need to be careful and learn to validate reports and news about btc because truly there are people out there  who are not happy with the success of bitcoin and try to erase its existence by spreading fake news.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

All businesses have ups and downs. And I think it is not the end of Bitcoin. Maybe it has some adjustment and marketing strategies to consider to regain the price.
Now that almost everyone is using Bitcoin, I don't believe that it will pop like a bubble in just a wink of an eye.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: