Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40951 times)
kvanier
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:15:21 AM

this is interesting

I'm glad you think so! I highly recommend checking out the fully functioning app, available now at app.essentia.one. The desktop version will be released at the end of the month  Grin
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

Dear Essentia Community,

Check out the latest update, now to be published weekly!

🔥 The latest news is at the top of the post and new additions will be added there: https://medium.com/essentia_one/weekly-updates-699f84fcc847 🔥
phihung209

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

Dear Essentia Community,

Check out the latest update, now to be published weekly!

🔥 The latest news is at the top of the post and new additions will be added there: https://medium.com/essentia_one/weekly-updates-699f84fcc847 🔥
Poor team ... Even the listing exchanges are great, you can not do it .. you get $ 25 million and abandon the investors .. you develop products and not marketing .. do For the price to go down ... other coin markets are recovering and ess goes down ... you guys are having fun on our despair
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

The group is slow in marketing ... $ 25 million in ico and they give ess to the worst conversations ... The discussion group is so bad, the members criticize them all are fud .. they ban chat socks The members say badly about them ... They work slowly .. and see their technology is unique but there are many projects better than them ... Needs no ess ... I wonder why They are optimistic ... because they have taken the money investors and are playing

Why they are not listed token to some good exchanges? Bitforex have fake volume,  on Coinbene trere are a lot of bots as well. And Bitfinex only for big traders...

Hi there, the Essentia team have stated in the recent monthly update: "Further discussions are taking place with different exchanges to expand our availability."

Read more here: https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-august-monthly-update-3c601954beee  Smiley

There are no any specific details about new exchanges...
They have cold wallet already or this is still a web wallet? Who tried this wallet?

In the link posted above there are quite a few details about exchanges. Allow me to show you the relevant excerpt:

Starting with the high-profile crypto exchange Bitfinex, the Essentia token has subsequently been listed on 8 exchanges, including the recent addition Flyp.me, the decentralized instant crypto exchange. Take a look at the list of every exchange where you can get your ESS here: https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-token-listed-on-7-exchanges-in-less-than-3-days-1e9dedf15607

Further discussions are taking place with different exchanges to expand our availability.

The app has the wallet function enabled. You can try it out yourself here: app.essentia.one

Yes, I read this. But as I said there are no good exchanges so far (Bitforex have fake volume,  on Coinbene trere are a lot of bots as well. And Bitfinex only for big traders...). And there are no specific details about future exchanges...
Krptickam

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:06:18 AM

The group is slow in marketing ... $ 25 million in ico and they give ess to the worst conversations ... The discussion group is so bad, the members criticize them all are fud .. they ban chat socks The members say badly about them ... They work slowly .. and see their technology is unique but there are many projects better than them ... Needs no ess ... I wonder why They are optimistic ... because they have taken the money investors and are playing

Why they are not listed token to some good exchanges? Bitforex have fake volume,  on Coinbene trere are a lot of bots as well. And Bitfinex only for big traders...

Hi there, the Essentia team have stated in the recent monthly update: "Further discussions are taking place with different exchanges to expand our availability."

Read more here: https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-august-monthly-update-3c601954beee  Smiley

They have cold wallet already or this is still a web wallet? Who tried this wallet?

In the link posted above there are quite a few details about exchanges. Allow me to show you the relevant excerpt:

Starting with the high-profile crypto exchange Bitfinex, the Essentia token has subsequently been listed on 8 exchanges, including the recent addition Flyp.me, the decentralized instant crypto exchange. Take a look at the list of every exchange where you can get your ESS here: https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-token-listed-on-7-exchanges-in-less-than-3-days-1e9dedf15607

Further discussions are taking place with different exchanges to expand our availability.

The app has the wallet function enabled. You can try it out yourself here: app.essentia.one

Yes, I read this. But as I said there are no good exchanges so far (Bitforex have fake volume,  on Coinbene trere are a lot of bots as well. And Bitfinex only for big traders...). And there are no specific details about future exchanges...

Once there is news regarding exchanges it will post for you and the rest of the community. Smiley
phihung209

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

A bad team always gives out news that does not promote the price increase ... the market rebounds and you want the investor to be patient ... you do not work to promote the price increase ... too bad
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:36:39 AM

Is there any sense to list token on new exchanges??? Do u wanna see some 10% profit from a big one lol? This is market conditions dude, that not playing as u want dude
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

A bad team always gives out news that does not promote the price increase ... the market rebounds and you want the investor to be patient ... you do not work to promote the price increase ... too bad

You have some true in your words... They must announce exchanges liesting before this listing. And this must be really good exchanges. With 25 mln raised usd they can pay for good exchanges.
Quarkico

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:46:25 AM

I believe Essentia will be one of the major platforms to benefit from the trend. In addition, the masternode mechanism encourages token holders to stake ESS tokens, reducing the velocity of the tokens which in turn increase the scarcity of it.
Kingrezz

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:09:24 AM

I believe Essentia will be one of the major platforms to benefit from the trend. In addition, the masternode mechanism encourages token holders to stake ESS tokens, reducing the velocity of the tokens which in turn increase the scarcity of it.

Hey there, thanks for your post! Just as a reminder, the amount needed to host a Masternode is 100,000 ESS.

You can find more info here: https://essentia.one/Token_Utility.pdf - and there's a dedicated channel:

https://t.me/essentiaonemasternodes   15% of Total Token Supply will be reserved for Node Rewards.

Stay tuned for more info closer to the launch in Q4 2018! 😉
cubo444

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

What is the current token price? The number of people interested is not very high, you should market to people about the project and bring the project to contact more people to project the success rate. You should exchange projects to know what your project is lacking and need. Hope this project will succeed as expected
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:00:05 PM

What is the current token price? The number of people interested is not very high, you should market to people about the project and bring the project to contact more people to project the success rate. You should exchange projects to know what your project is lacking and need. Hope this project will succeed as expected

Hi, Admins cannot discuss prices, however I can advise that the Essentia team have put in place a strategy where the marketing team will spend from 250k€+ till 700k€ spread out between various channels mostly on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Google Adwords.
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

Hi. I received an email to my personal account saying that essentia is re-opening a token sale event. This email seems to be from Essenetia. Is this real or a scam?
Shawn-Amazix

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

Hi. I received an email to my personal account saying that essentia is re-opening a token sale event. This email seems to be from Essenetia. Is this real or a scam?

Hi, that's a scam. Please delete the email and block the address that sent it. Join us on Telegram here: https://t.me/essentia_one  for further updates regarding the matter.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:54:33 AM

I have also received the e-mail from the re-opening of the ICO. It's too bad that Essentia was hacked and that they do not own up to the mistake in the security. It's hard to trust a project that fails to keep this information safe..
Branko

Activity: 2478
Merit: 318

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:03:18 AM

I have also received the e-mail from the re-opening of the ICO. It's too bad that Essentia was hacked and that they do not own up to the mistake in the security. It's hard to trust a project that fails to keep this information safe..

That  indeed looks bad...we have to give our private keys for many currencies to single point of failure,
and they fail to keep our mails safe

I hope they employ 3rd party security audit at some point in time
Kingrezz

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

That  indeed looks bad...we have to give our private keys for many currencies to single point of failure,
and they fail to keep our mails safe

I hope they employ 3rd party security audit at some point in time

To ensure you're aware, the team is working on an official statement to address this recent email scam.
cuongton124

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

Hi! Everything else going as planned, tech and biz-wise? I'm thinking of buying more and securing a node.
Mathuer12

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

I am looking through all my emails from essentia now and I don't see nor do I remember seeing an email relating to my email address being obtiained. Sure there were general scam alerts but I have looked through those and nothing about personal email addresses has come up.
lagasa124

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

Hello, I got an email to my personal account stating that essentia are reopening a token sale event. This email looks like it is from Essenetia. Is this real or a scam?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: