Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40951 times)
Shawn-Amazix

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:37:30 PM

the masternodes will be launched alongside the mainnet in q4 with 100,000 ESS needed to host one. can anyone clarify required amount to host a supernode?

For now we only can confirm that private sale participants will be able to host supernodes. We expect more details to be released regarding the supernodes and masternodes later on 😊
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:26:11 PM

They must list ESS token just right before maiinet launch (may be in a 2 weeks before maiinet). This should bring new customers to them and token will be grow by new exchanges and maiinet. But Im worried that they don't answer nothing about future exchanges listing. May be they want not pay for listing?
I think the team doesn't want to answer that question because it's meaningless.  After all, after the launch of the network, the listing price on the exchanges will be cheaper.

They must have some good exchanges for organic growing before maiinet. At last Kucoin or something like that.
As I see they posted mobile wallet on Google Play. But it shows like not published... why? As I understand this is beta-version? Anyone tried this? When will be full version of their wallet?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=one.essentia.app
But how important are new exchangers today? Yes, this is additional liquidity and marketing. But how profitable it is, given the cost of listing. I think the team is balancing here, and if need be they will do it.
In the end, who has not bought a token, will buy a coin. And here liquidity will have a lot more value.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:03:24 PM

They must list ESS token just right before maiinet launch (may be in a 2 weeks before maiinet). This should bring new customers to them and token will be grow by new exchanges and maiinet. But Im worried that they don't answer nothing about future exchanges listing. May be they want not pay for listing?
I think the team doesn't want to answer that question because it's meaningless.  After all, after the launch of the network, the listing price on the exchanges will be cheaper.

They must have some good exchanges for organic growing before maiinet. At last Kucoin or something like that.
As I see they posted mobile wallet on Google Play. But it shows like not published... why? As I understand this is beta-version? Anyone tried this? When will be full version of their wallet?

But how important are new exchangers today? Yes, this is additional liquidity and marketing. But how profitable it is, given the cost of listing. I think the team is balancing here, and if need be they will do it.
In the end, who has not bought a token, will buy a coin. And here liquidity will have a lot more value.

You are right, with this bear market listing don't have much effect to price. But this is importans for marketing and some organic growing. As after good exchanges more people will know about this project and invested. They can list to Kucoin for eample and after maiinet to tier 1 exchanges (like Binance, Huobi etc.)
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

You are right, with this bear market listing don't have much effect to price. But this is importans for marketing and some organic growing. As after good exchanges more people will know about this project and invested. They can list to Kucoin for eample and after maiinet to tier 1 exchanges (like Binance, Huobi etc.)
I completely agree here. It would be better to spend energy on listing cool exchanges after the launch of the network. I think the team has similar thoughts.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

i have read listing on bittrex does not cost anything and on binance the fee goes to charity, ess team should apply on both the exchange they might be able to get listed easily.
Branko

Activity: 2492
Merit: 318

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

i have read listing on bittrex does not cost anything and on binance the fee goes to charity, ess team should apply on both the exchange they might be able to get listed easily.

But both say they're only listing good projects
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:52:17 PM

max Supply how much
Shawn-Amazix

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

max Supply how much

Hi Altay, the total supply is 1,755,313,373 ESS

Feel free to join our Telegram for faster responses. Wink https://t.me/essentia_one
altay76

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:47:08 PM

max Supply how much

Feel free to join our Telegram for faster responses. Wink https://t.me/essentia_one

is now on the market Total Supply
this much

max Supply
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:03:32 PM

the masternodes will be launched alongside the mainnet in q4 with 100,000 ESS needed to host one. can anyone clarify required amount to host a supernode?

For now we only can confirm that private sale participants will be able to host supernodes. We expect more details to be released regarding the supernodes and masternodes later on 😊

any rough idea on the timeframe for mainnet release? Can we expect it soon or end of Q4?
Shawn-Amazix

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

any rough idea on the timeframe for mainnet release? Can we expect it soon or end of Q4?

Hi Trader_999, there is no exact date on Mainnet, however you can expect it sometime during Q4!
Shawn-Amazix

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

max Supply how much

this much

max Supply

Hi Altay, what are you referring to in regards to ESS? Smiley
altay76

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:25:18 PM

max Supply how much

this much

max Supply

Total Supply
1.755.313.373 ESS

max Supply Huh
Shawn-Amazix

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:28:18 PM

max Supply how much

this much

max Supply

Total Supply
1.755.313.373 ESS

max Supply Huh

Bingo! Yes! Smiley
altay76

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:51:18 PM

I couldn't explain
good luck
Will the annual increase?

altay76

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

this is usually the new tactic of fraudsters

The developer is holding in the hands of billions

I hope you understand what I mean

max supply I'm asking the? that is currently circulating in the market 1.755.313.373 ESS
kvanier
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:39:20 PM

I couldn't explain
good luck
Will the annual increase?

The Essentia team have been in contact with Coinmarketcap and recently advised that they "expect them (CMC) to reach out to us soon with an update (on the missing information)." Relevant details have been provided to Coinmarketcap by the Essentia team already.
DutchTranslator

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:08:36 PM

Over the last few days Essentia spent quality time solidifying partnerships with the best blockchain projects around!  - Check out Essentia's recap of Devcon4!

https://bit.ly/2D4fP3T

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:07:27 AM

Well, as I see you made a lot of photo for Instagram at this Devcon4 conference. But everyone can make photo with CEO of Binance or Donald Trump for example. But you said about partnerships and didn't call them. Which partnerships you have at this conference and how you will collaborate with them?
SignorKiasu

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:56:16 AM

Well, as I see you made a lot of photo for Instagram at this Devcon4 conference. But everyone can make photo with CEO of Binance or Donald Trump for example. But you said about partnerships and didn't call them. Which partnerships you have at this conference and how you will collaborate with them?

In the article itself the the team did break down the photos taken with whom they represent such as IDEX, dock, omisego, spaceshift and so on. These are real photographs at the events and are not made up.

It is also important to note that while some of the meetings are new, the team actively attends such conferences to make such connections that would hopefully build into a partnership in time with their apps being integrated onto the ESS platform.

Lastly, once any partnership deal has been signed with NDAs cleared, I'm sure they will have a proper official announcement too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: