Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3175 times)
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

Most of them are not only rich, but also very smart to buy BTC in 2011

I think they are not that "smart" to buy bitcoin because they know that it will be a hit or a good asset but I think because maybe of curiosity. Bitcoin is the first digital currency ever made, well, the first successful digital currency ever made so I think that will really make them curious what it is kind of as a currency. Maybe most of them knew it will be a hit but some of them just bought them out of nowhere, as a proof a lot of them are forgotten and lost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:10:02 PM

For now many people are suddenly rich from bitcoin, because bitcoin provides very fast profits, as bitcoin prices go up significantly. With the rapid increase of prices then the profits will be obtained quickly too.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

We deserve to be thankful with the invention of bitcoin, there are many new rich people due to bitcoin and we must be optimistic that we will also become rich because bitcoin invest, investment courage will determine our future.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

Yes, I think some people become new rich caused by this bitcoin. They take their time for trading, participated in bounty campaigns also some airdrops, And Especially the ones that hold their bitcoins when the price was under $5000.
Now they got the result of their effort and patience.

That's well motivated me to be more serious working in the world of cryptocurrency.
And I hope I can be the part of them in the future, Because I believe that I can!

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

that's very true, many people have become rich directly or indirectly (by so many activities in the cryptocommunity which started due to its preceptor bitcoin). I am not leaving bitcoin as well as crypto, I'll continue to defend it no matter how much criticism- many rich people fear the cryptoworld and bitcoin because they see it as a threat. Rich people don't like many people to also be rich(my opinion though!! Wink )
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

Yea, Indeed Bitcoin is the crypto currency and price of BTC is very high as compare to other currency and if you have large number of BTC then it means you have large number of money. And people are earning more and more BTC due to which they get huge amount of money and becoming rich and stable and leaving your life with happiness.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

Yea, Indeed Bitcoin is the crypto currency and price of BTC is very high as compare to other currency and if you have large number of BTC then it means you have large number of money. And people are earning more and more BTC due to which they get huge amount of money and becoming rich and stable and leaving your life with happiness.
Yeah, the significant increase in the bitcoin's price has enabled many to earn from it. It had made many of the people rich and provided fabulous opportunities to others and thus helped them in maintaining there needs and that's all because of its rapid increase...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

I agree with your statement. Bitcoin surely here and help many people to improve their economy and finance.
I'm sure to say that because i feel that myself.
My family really becomes better after we know bitcoin. Start earning bitcoin and make money from this.
Before, we need to worry about everything because we short of money. But now that time passes already. I'm grateful that at least i can fulfil what i need and can afford something i want, and don't need to bother my parents anymore.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

That is absolutely true. Now many people suddenly become rich because of bitcoin. Those who have financial problem are helped.
It can't be denied that bitcoin can help many people with their financial problem which once they were poor,  and now they're rich.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

Yes, I believe that bitcoin helped a lot of people getting rich because my cousins now are rich as Millionaire in our country and I believe that I am going to be the next Millionaire in a few months.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:37:02 PM

Yeah, the significant increase in the bitcoin's price has enabled many to earn from it. It had made many of the people rich and provided fabulous opportunities to others and thus helped them in maintaining there needs and that's all because of its rapid increase...
Those who has been here for a long time and for those who have many coins, I believe they were rich now, I am not yet rich but I can travel now locally without thinking of how much money I will have to spend, or how much money I will share to those in need thankful for the creator of bitcoin a lot of people had help.

Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

I think it is true new rich people are created from bitcoin. There are many ways to become rich because bitcoin like trading, investing, mining or even doing signature campaigns.

So it's only normal if many people are wealthy because bitcoin, the price of the bitcoin's quite high now in the compare since it was first created.  I believe anyone who've bought bitcoin and hold it since a long time she or he must very rich now.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

I'm one of them, crypto changed my life since joining, the highest achievement in my life come true, Its really amazing for me and for my parents, familys. grateful to my friend who took me to join, He's my teacher , Wink Wink Wink Kiss Kiss
Hearing to your proven story, it is really a great inspiration for us who is new in bitcoin. We can see now that some of new rich people are from bitcoin. And hearing from all of you, will push the eagerness of everybody to become one of the community. It is still for us on what or how we will do to achieve and be successful in bitcoin. Everybody can be a teacher for each other, and I know in some point all of us will be the new rich for the next generation.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
You are partly correct as earning bitcoin aside from your main job is a good option to choose from if you want some really huge earnings. Bitcoin can really give a huge impact on our lives if we just know how to use it wisely. It can give us the financial freedom that we have always wanted. Bitcoin gave a lot of opportunities to those people who are jobless and are desperately seeking a way to earn some cash for themselves. That is why, more and more users are emerging every day that is also causing the price increase of bitcoin.
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

That is true i saw many people became rich due to its wise use of bitcoin , sometimes good strategy of using resouces truely makes you rich , i saw many have bought many stuff from bitcoin and even the others that is not rich enough bitcoin makes their life easier instead.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:16:27 PM

This is very dangerous, I considered playing gambling.
they do not know my job then judge me harshly.
hard to explain to them, bitcoin has changed my life.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

It is true that bitcoin helps people to earn their own money or as well make some people rich. Let us keep in mind that not all the time, we can be successful in bitcoin. Sometimes, we can experience downfall and we can lose a lot of money. In order to prevent that to happen, we should have enough knowledge first about bitcoin and how it works. In that way, it will increase the chance for us to be successful in the future.

sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:03:56 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 06:16:56 PM by sayulita

It is true that bitcoin helps people to earn their own money or as well make some people rich. Let us keep in mind that not all the time, we can be successful in bitcoin. Sometimes, we can experience downfall and we can lose a lot of money. In order to prevent that to happen, we should have enough knowledge first about bitcoin and how it works. In that way, it will increase the chance for us to be successful in the future.
Yes bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money.Bitcoin has made a lot of people rich and that too in a short period.Since its price fluctuates alot,its price increases or decreases.People investing in bitcoin have made a lot of profit from it.But earning from bitcoin is very risky.But in order to earn money,you need to take risk.Billionaires also invest in bitcoin so as to earn more money.

████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:17:59 PM

Most of them are not only rich, but also very smart to buy BTC in 2011
I think they believe that its the best decision they've made: to invest in bitcoin. They are now millionaires but the market is still in early stage and we can still make lost of profits thru altcoins.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:44:51 PM

yes you are true a lot of people who become rich from playing bitcoin, bitcoin provides an opportunity for people who only have a small capital can become very rich in the process of fast time. I am very grateful to know bitcoin because I am one of the people who become rich from playing bticoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: