Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3180 times)
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
News of individuals becoming rich with bitcoin is a factor that contributes to the ever growing popularity of bitcoin. Lots and lots of investors are coming in for the chance to get profit from it. My sister in law is one of the many individuals who profited from bitcoin. She has amassed a great deal of fortune since she joined bitcoin.

Well done to her. Out of curiosity, how did she hear about bitcoin and most importantly, what gave her the courage to actually put real money into it before it became respected? Also wait until BTC breaks 10k today and watch the news articles, I think another bull run might be coming sooner than we imagine since as you say.. when people hear about it in the news more investors want to join in.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

Bitcoin can provide a good opportunity to make money, especially in 2017, the best year for encrypting the currency. Many people have realized their freedom of wealth through many bitcoins.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:28:44 AM

For sure many people earn a lot money or they sre now rich because they bought bitcoin last few years ago and other people who are the owners or the founders of the ICO or the business so that's why they can get a lot of bitcoin. Because the price increase very high you can get a lpt of profit so that's why they live with have a lot of money.  I hope I become rich in the future so I will workhard to bitcoin so Ican get more bitcoin and wait the price to increase to make more money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

yes many people are rich because of bitcoin especially traders, holders and investors and mining.
Especially participating in the bitcoin forum.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:47:00 PM

For sure many people earn a lot money or they sre now rich because they bought bitcoin last few years ago and other people who are the owners or the founders of the ICO or the business so that's why they can get a lot of bitcoin. Because the price increase very high you can get a lpt of profit so that's why they live with have a lot of money.  I hope I become rich in the future so I will workhard to bitcoin so Ican get more bitcoin and wait the price to increase to make more money.

We'll become rich brother just aim it and no matter happens don't forget that we have God that is willing to listen our prayers. Bitcoin is always there for us. Internet never dies and always going to stay until the next generation comes. Bitcoin will give people so much money.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:51:06 PM

That's nature of a human, A lot of people have incredibly goals. They see problems in the world and envision solutions that's why we chase money but now we chase bitcoin but in the future bitcoin will chase us. It's like you have tons of gold that waiting for us in the next few years. Bitcoin will make us rich no matter who you are where you are. Just be patience. Because that Patience will make us rich and i'm very happy that Bitcoin was created for people and not for governments control.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:54:23 PM

Yes agree, Bitcoin was here to create new Millionaire's and Billionaire's. Thanks to Satoshi anyway that he Created this kind of System. this is the revolutionary platform and will change the people lifestyle and mindset. I'm not going to dream anymore, i want to aim it. Bitcoin will help us rich Wink Wink
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:45:28 AM

Yeah Many rich people because of Bitcoin because of the bump last year it hits $20000 for a holder this is very impossible because it pumps alot but I wish bitcoin dump to $2000 so I can buy more and hold it. Many people got rich on crypto not just bitcoin you can earn money on ether too and many others currencies.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:06:38 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

Yes right now many people get rich from bitcoin. But they holding bitcoin for long time perhaps for years. Beside they hold their bitcoin, many new rich people have mining rig and when bitcoin price high they got their profits
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:07:35 AM

I was interested in cryptocurrency  by seeing the growth of Bitcoin users now leading a luxurious life in my neighbourhood and he gave some instructions about Bitcoin and its uses. Due to some government rules and regulation people fear to be completely involved in bitcoin to be frank we should be alert and be patient in cryptoworld  since this gives confident in Bitcoin.By investing in Bitcoin will be an asset like gold the price may rise.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:27:18 AM

people who bought bitcoin way back 2009 in still holding bitcoin until now are the people who is rich now. but if few bought your bitcoin last year "December" you must hold your bitcoin and wait for the price to back  at 19k$ again Smiley

Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:28:07 AM

Many rich people now created by bitcoin. Its really inspiring to continue until the end because bitcoin really changing life. I'm one of those people who's fruit of bitcoin. I'm really thankful God make a way through my sister to introduce bitcoin in our lives. I want to be in the history of bitcoin also that lm one of the millionaire's of bicoins. I'm counting on my hands that could happen soon.
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:31:26 AM

Not really rich since you can't really withdraw all your stored bitcoin all at once due to local exchange limitations. But maybe the way they live is upgraded somehow. As long as many people believe in bitcoin, our lives will have more financial freedom.

But still, they're value on your wallet is there and it you are still labeled as a millionaire or a billionaire based on the value of those digital currencies. Because of the decentralization, we can hide our identities using this currencies so even if we have a lot of currencies in our wallet, we will not be named unless we are known to have a lot of it.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:35:50 AM

Yes indeed. Some of the people here in bitcoin get rich because of they trade a small amount and sell it when it has a high value. But before that, they start from zero then become rich with Bitcoin. It is not easy to do that. They taking the risk just to achieve they want to achieve. They were capable of their success of course because of their hard work with hard intention to do so. Those who succeed with Bitcoin do not succeed immediately but through various processes and they keep on waiting just to have their own success.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:52:29 AM

It's true, many people have excessive finances in the presence of Bitcoin at the moment and they are not short of food supply for each day. But if they can not use their money it seems like they're just going to be rich for a moment.
Tsugihara

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

much because bitcoin is one of the most valuable cryptoes, because money is a necessity of life that can not be separated, it's worth a lot of people investing in bitcoin. and after that many life needs are fulfilled by the benefits of bitcoin.
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

Yes I agree. Because today the Bitcoin is quite high and only reach people can afford to buy and invest on it. By investing on Bitcoin, they earn more by trading and mining. A good strategy to double they wealth. For now, I myself to became wealthy is to start earning Bitcoin and start mining and trade too.

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:34:36 AM

I think so, that many people are now financially able because of bitcoin although we don't have the statistic and data for that. It also contributed positively to the economy of a certain country because more money are flowing in the society. The more people buy goods, the healthier the economy. Indirect effect effect of bitcoin in the economy.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

I think so, that many people are now financially able because of bitcoin although we don't have the statistic and data for that. It also contributed positively to the economy of a certain country because more money are flowing in the society. The more people buy goods, the healthier the economy. Indirect effect effect of bitcoin in the economy.

Well i don't think people actually see bitcoin for what it was meant to be. And another thing, having more money to spend doesn't really affect the economy that much, and it's way too early to say that bitcoin will have an effect on any country's growth. The effect is mainly on a personal level

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

Well i don't think people actually see bitcoin for what it was meant to be. And another thing, having more money to spend doesn't really affect the economy that much, and it's way too early to say that bitcoin will have an effect on any country's growth. The effect is mainly on a personal level
I think that you are right because that is what is happening to my country and to me also because with the growth of bitcoin, it doesn't have any specific affect or obvious affect to my country and it just affect my personal things like the money that i have and also the money that i can spend to buy things and to be able to travel to many countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: