Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3175 times)
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:43:44 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
Bitcoin is created to improve our quality of life. Who doesn't want to be rich? In this era it is very difficult if you do not have resources to earn money. Everyday we use money to buy what we need. We all want to have a better life that's why many bitcoin users are coming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
I know some people who got rich from bitcoin. Most bitcoin users became financially stable. Most people I know that got rich from bitcoin are those who do trading and mining. I do not know how that works but they said money comes fast when you do trading that is why they are millionaires by now even at their young age.  Most of them are im my age bracket, 18 to 20 years old. One of my friend also got rich by just joining campaigns and he got lucky that he found a good campaign then it made him rich instantly. For almost one year or more of joining campaigns,he already had his first million at the age of 20 years old.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:18:12 PM

Bitcoin makes many rich people nowadays. Bitcoin holders, traders and miners are getting rice. The price Making people so much interested in this. So, the people trying get rich by using Bitcoin.
We have to succeed and get rich from them, risk taking is very important, start bitcoin investment by buying must be done and we wait at least 3 years then we can retire from work and enjoy the result of bitcoin investment at this time.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:55:11 PM

Very true and i will become one of them too. I will experience on becoming  a wise trader and investor since i have the capacity already. This will be the time to help my love ones to enjoy travelling and eat foods they like.
I know it can be very tempting to think on what you will do once you earn a lot of money but do not make that mistake, learn how to earn money and only when you have that money in your hands you can have dreams like that since it is easy to lose yourself in dreams like that and never make them true.
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

By the way
I forget to put my own name in the last post I did, I started Crypto back in 2009-2010 and I believe i am the happiest and richest (Not by Billions i do have hundreds of thousands though but I am my own boss and i am doing what i am loving) so happiest and richest person, and there are a lot to come. Just want to mention my initial investment in Crypto World that was $1100 back in 2009/2010 please don't laugh at me $1100 from where I came was F^^^^ng Impossible investment and if my investment was wrong than i was done but my investment was never wrong, Today I have 3 house in US, Not Lambo but I am proud that i am easily affording BMW I8, while i am writing this i am actually on my way to Florida Clearwater for some meetups in my I8, and after those i do have 100 times than my investment in Cash in bank, 100 Times worth's holdings in Exchanges and 100 times in my Wallet. I have only recommendation for them who ask how to be reach or when is best time for investment in Crypto my only answer is Until Bitcoin is 100K each invest in Crypto without opening your eyes after that do your own reserch. Only holding Bitcoin will make you rich and if you have some Idea about trading you can make a lot more than someone can actually think.

AMLMPS

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:36:37 PM

I'm new in this area and I'm sure once I do my due diligence and work well, I'll be part of the new rich created by bitcoin or other Altcoin. Congrats to the new rich who manage it through the storm in bitcoin. You guys rocks.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:58:59 PM

I believe that there are new rich people here becaue of bitcoin and i am dreaming to be a part of that category.  I hope that i can earn and learn here to have a better future soon.

Starone1

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:04:14 PM

Yes, there are individuals become wealthy with the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin’s amount is expensive and still increasing even it is unstable. Back in the year that bitcoin is much inexpensive, I don’t distinguish it, other people buy massive volume, now there are millionaires and billionaires. The billionaires that I know is the Winklevoss twins. Someday I will become a billionaire to buy the sustenance bitcoin. It is a great instrument to become wealthy.Lots of people today are rich because of this new technology. I do hope to become one of them in the future.
Yes I do agree with you that people use to buy bitcoin when they see the price is not very high and they can buy it without any problem, I am making money to invest and be like them, one of my friend is very rich just because of bitcoin. he was poor but when he invest in bitcoin it has given him high amount of profit and now he is very rich so it is true that people are making money with bitcoin, they are being rich just because of the bitcoin business nothing else, so it is very easy to be one of them try to be buy bitcoin as it is very low in price of reasonable price.
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:08:58 PM

Yes, exactly who deal with Bitcoin since 2009, are so rich. But its really hard to hold bitcoin since 2009, because you want to fix profit
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

This is true. Although the bitcoin millionaires that were made were those who got in early and invested well and then held their coins against all odds, Through highs and lows and their patience paid off. They bought at low prices and waited for the price to go up before selling and that is how to make the most money in bitcoin. Invest what you can afford and hold.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

I agree. We all know that bitcoin is also a pathway for us to a successful living. I believe that it is another way for us to earn for our better living. Most of rich people of this generation is created from bitcoin so we better have the same goal as them to. We must also strive and must be willing to take all the risk for us to succeed in this business.
ashahin7799

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:48:40 PM

I believe that many new rich people have been created from bitcoin.Bitcoin is worth a lot.A lot of people have to pay a lot.There is also a lot of money available from bitcoin investment.Many people are getting this money easily because, many people are taking it as a profession.
ilhamdoni

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

well, I agree a lot of rich people from playing bitcoin, the real proof my many friends are leaving his regular job, and switching to play bitcoin
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

my formula, when there is a rise, out there must be a down, and not everyone is able to take a chance, even though he knows, because many of them are afraid to take the opportunity. we might choose to take a chance at bitcoin, but out there people prefer to get a chance to work. Bitcoin opportunity or job opportunity, but I must admit, bitcoin / cryptocurrency provides a new dream for some people, including us, this means adding more opportunities to all of them.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:09:13 AM

i agree that many rich people today where created by bitcoin. i can attest to that because i have friends and relatives became millionnaires with it. i just can't believe at first but when i saw what they are really recieving almost half a million in two months in our currency and also building their houses plus buying cars. They are from Nada to Prada.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

Yes, there are many people who become rich because they believe in Bitcoin and now many more will become rich those who believe in ETH because very soon the price of ETH will reach to more than 2000$.

Well said bro i do agree about eth plus a bitcoin well probably. I believe that most of people getting rich because of btc. If a person already has a huge amount of btc will then that person will be rich.
margielyn

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:10:57 AM

yes many people who are involved with bitcoins are becoming rich because they are in their beliefs and their portability and belief in bitcoins that they can change the life of a member.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

Yeah, its true. Bitcoin is making its investors millionaires. There are already some that benefited from the rise of the market value of bitcoin. We still expect that there will be an addition to that list by next year.

The people who become millionaires are the one that invested some big amount of their fortunes during the early years of bitcoin and held it for many year until the price reached some all-time highs. Those who invested recently might already wealthy people that trying their luck also in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but if they are beginners they might suffer some losses before eventually earning some profits.
skillink

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:47:49 AM

Yes, many people are rich because of Bitcoin, but there are also people who go bankrupt because of Bitcoin. So be careful in trading, better use a safe way.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

Yes, many people are rich because of Bitcoin, but there are also people who go bankrupt because of Bitcoin. So be careful in trading, better use a safe way.
I agree with you. Most of the people who go bankrupt with bitcoin are the traders because they think that it is an easy game to just trade bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and thinking that they will keep up their win trades and not get screwed up by the unexpected movements of the market. I am also telling this to my friends who are newbie in bitcoin that they should not trade but only do cost averaging for getting the best profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: