Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3175 times)
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:11:14 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

Yes there are a lot of rich people because of what bitcoins capabilities. Because those people are luckily habe the chance to buy bitcpins and bitcoins price way back then are just a one dollar per each so if they have a chance to buy a lot of it before and hpld it up to now they are gonna get millions without doing anything. And those people are now a millionaires because of investing in

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:37:21 AM

Very true and i will become one of them too. I will experience on becoming  a wise trader and investor since i have the capacity.
really it is a very good life purpose. then it is better to learn first things then you will get what you want. here a lot of people who have a successful goal with bitcoin.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:56:23 AM

Yes people who work for bitcoin are now rich this all possible because of bitcoin So the bitcoin knowledge is important for us and the future era is crypto era the world will know that bitcoin is highly influencing currency of the world many new businesses will run through the crypto currency which will provide good affect to the economy as well. It is normally seen that people hold bitcoin they can make money with this but other features of bitcoin is also good and important.

Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:57:43 AM

Yes obviously i know about this. Many people join bitcoin because the high bitcoin price is so different from the local price of the country that is smaller than the bitcoin price. Besides, the high volatile bitcoin prices lure many investors to join in to generate considerable profit.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:28:11 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency y.many people invest it and trade it.lot of people earn profit.I feel is true that many new rich people because of bitcoin. They are just joining trading with a small capital and time to time they earn so much.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:44:20 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
Yes  this bitcoin made people become millionaire and by that ths millionare are working hard to make their money  grow and grow. Like they do and investment and make their own business. Other than that they do trading  .It is the easy way of earning money.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

And basically, i guess it's not instantaneous.. it needs knowledge related to crypto and can really master it from time to time. Well, there are many efforts that can be done, but to be rich.. i think it really requires more knowledges and more intelligent responses to all things related to crypto.
Besides that.. sometimes a luck also can makes the people rich due of bitcoin/crypto, due the price movements really can't be predicted with exactly which can bring to a profits.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

Yes it's true sometimes I hope and I wish that I'm one of the riches though , and anyway we all wanted to be rich though , and I suggest that just invest through bitcoin industry , and for the riches that thanks by the help of bitcoin. I'm sure they still investing even their rich , and I think that they advertising bitcoin to expand and to grow our community.
Gelap

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

Yes  this bitcoin made people become millionaire and by that ths millionare are working hard to make their money  grow and grow. Like they do and investment and make their own business. Other than that they do trading  .It is the easy way of earning money.
it's been a lot of already successful from bitcoin, but we should know that it is not as easy as turning your palm up. they must have failed too. so for beginners do not be too hasty to invest your money and tempted will be a great advantage if you do not understand what bitcoin. it's good before we plunge into the world of bitcoin we have to learn how to work the world of crypto in this way you already know what you should do in the world of crypto with your capital.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

If in 2017 ago many rich and successful people from bitcoin then 2018 will get more rich people because bitcoin, this is because bitcoin price will reach at least 300% from the previous highest price position or in the range of $ 60k.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

If in 2017 ago many rich and successful people from bitcoin then 2018 will get more rich people because bitcoin, this is because bitcoin price will reach at least 300% from the previous highest price position or in the range of $ 60k.

If many people buy  bitcoin last week that the price Is too low for sure they will get huge profit if the bitcoin price will reach the 300% . So it's always better to hold for now.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency changed a lot of lives including me. Its high volatility and rising price what drives people to get involved, as early adopter we are very lucky to get involved in its early roadmap we are still at early stage so more possitive development  should be expected.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

These is isnt surprising and everyone can be rich because of bitcoins. There are many users who hold bitcoin for a long time to have a bigger profit in the future. We just need to be careful especially in storing our money in our wallet, it is better to devide it into several wallet to avoid big losses. Private key and passwords are very important because your earnings might be wasted in the near future.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:16:22 PM

I wish that your prediction will came true.  If that would be the case, I will continue to earn more bitcoin and I will just save them.  And I will be included on the list of people who are became rich.  I am looking forward to the end of 2018.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

Yes many and number 1 there are bitcoin holders because of the continuing increase of luck is actually those who first bought bitcoin because they are definitely rich now so i also wish to have a bitcoin and hopefully prosper
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:55:01 PM

At my opinion rich people becoming rich not because of currency. It's very difficult and exhaustive process that require proffesional skills and other stuff.

KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

I agree. We can all see how bitcoin is growing nowadays and it has been changing many people's life since it has became expensive. I can say that it is legit that bitcoin is one of the best investment you can ever have in your life and you should never let it slip away your hand. It is a great opportunity for anyone to become rich and I hope it will keep on getting better.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

I have seen a lot of people already who has experienced having their life changed by bitcoin specially in terms of finances. I hope this would keep on happening and I hope too that bitcoin would keep on becoming popular and become more expensive at the same time. Many people are counting on bitcoin hoping for a big break in their lives which can be recieved from bitcoin.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
loraalbert

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:13:50 PM

At my opinion rich people becoming rich not because of currency. It's very difficult and exhaustive process that require proffesional skills and other stuff.
Yes, I know a colleague. He got rich by bitcoin the previous year. I do not exaggerate everything. He buys a house, buys expensive cars in just a few months. Maybe he has a bit better conditions, but Bitcoin is helping him get rich quicker. The moment he succeeds from memorable moments marked $ 20000

Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:26:41 PM

Yes its true that many rich people are created from bitcoin. They keep their faith on bitcoin so bitcoin give them rewards. Ofcourse everyone's goal to have a much better life. No one wants to be a street ventor. Bitcoin gives the opportunity to fullfil our dreams and to make our dreams reachable for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: