Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3162 times)
DIAH PERMATASARI (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:24:04 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:37:07 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 08:22:50 PM by Dread Pirate Roberts

i think the most rich still bitcoin holders and some traders and miners . they still make money on their way .
for small trader they make some of their profit but when he sell he will buy again not really far from the current price .
and now also bitcoin fee also much terrible makes bussiness personal a bit hard to maintain the cash flow.
joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:21:29 AM

i think the most rich still bitcoin holders and some traders and miners . they still make money on their way .
for small trader and they make some and normal . when he sell he will buy again not really far from the current price .
and now also bitcoin fee also much terrible makes bussiness personal a bit hard to maintain the cash flow.
yes you right sir alamost new rich pepole are created from bitcoin like the bitcoin holder bitcoin campaign manager almost all of them from bitcoin i know the bitcoin is the most good money inthefuture of bitcoin users.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:33:02 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

If you really want to become rich then you will do what ever it takes, bitcoin is a great instrument to become rich. Lots of people are now rich because of this great technology and I do hope to become one of them in the future. I see bitcoin on its higher notes five years from now, better for me to hold more now.
Agaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:37:58 AM

Yes! It is true that many new rich people because of bitcoin. They are just joining trading with a small capital and time to time they earn much more and continueslly invest and trade that's why they became rich now.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:43:23 AM

use that causes the price to increase.
but now there is little to concern.
because many bitcoin users are starting to divert their funds to altcoin.
for reasons of too high fees and slow transactions.
this could happen because drastisnya permntaan.
but if this continues I will also transfer funds to altcoin

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:45:46 AM

Yes, there are many people who become rich because they believe in Bitcoin and now many more will become rich those who believe in ETH because very soon the price of ETH will reach to more than 2000$.

t4syarosmala

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:15:58 AM

You're right, bitcoin is the best way to get rich quickly. But it needs the right strategy that makes it real.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:20:13 AM

These is isnt surprising and everyone can be rich because of bitcoins. There are many users who hold bitcoin for a long time to have a bigger profit in the future. We just need to be careful especially in storing our money in our wallet, it is better to devide it into several wallet to avoid big losses. Private key and passwords are very important because your earnings might be wasted in the near future.
LadyCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:25:08 AM

I'm one of them, crypto changed my life since joining, the highest achievement in my life come true, Its really amazing for me and for my parents, familys. grateful to my friend who took me to join, He's my teacher , Wink Wink Wink Kiss Kiss
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:51:19 AM

Its true that there were a lot of people who have became rich with bitcoin, i have a first hand experience on some people who were just living a simple life a few years ago but now living a lavish life.

Every people who join bitcoin wishes their life to change and have a much better way of living than they are experiencing now, that is the ultimate goal of everyone.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:04:40 AM

yes, because of bitcoin many people changed their life and I'm glad that I am one of them, the rich people who invested bitcoin became richer, while me, I just starting to become rich hopefully this year.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:22:38 AM

Yeah I think it's not weird anymore if indeed this has been happened.
Many people are currently driving/push their finances on income from crypto (Bitcoin) with a various efforts that have been mastered and it's proven profitable.
Obviously not only change the standard of life is much better, seen until now.. The people from a certain countries are more pursuit of wealth from bitcoin/crypto incomes to become a successful person in the world of crypto. This is used as the livelihood of many people at this time, that moves only in cyberspace to get a money.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:26:42 AM

yes, because of bitcoin many people changed their life and I'm glad that I am one of them, the rich people who invested bitcoin became richer, while me, I just starting to become rich hopefully this year.
Good, and i am happy to hear about such news that anyone can mentioned about BTC that BTC have changed their life. We all want that all people of the world start using BTC so that life of all people become change and they get more money so that their life become easy and more relax. And that is the aim of BTC that BTC can change life of whole world.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:41:11 AM

Yes indeed there are many people who are rich now because of bitcoin. Its the reward for their effort, taking the risks and giving time in what they are doing. All of us want to become rich so lets do what they are doing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GameRaider85

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:44:00 AM

Yeah, its true. Bitcoin is making its investors millionaires. There are already some that benefited from the rise of the market value of bitcoin. We still expect that there will be an addition to that list by next year.
acuwibi

Activity: 220
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:58:35 AM

I think it's true; because I see it happen in my own brother's life. Since my sister knows my brother lives bitcoin changed drastically financial and I'm now trying to join my brother's footsteps. I hope I'm lucky
ju5510993

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:32:42 AM

Many people take a small amount of money, time and time again to earn more, continue to investment and trade, this like a snowball, the accumulation of slowly, which is why they have become rich, long-term hold bits is also in order to make money, such as the currency reached a new level, they will sell the currency to achieve their wealth dream!!!!!
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

From last three and more years bitcoin is giving everything to its investors or users directly or indirectly. Bitcoin price rised from $1000 to $16000. This rise has made many small and large investors reach. All types of investors long term or short term, made money from this rally. Bitcoin through its related activities like signature campaign etc. giving chance to common people to earn extra income. The highest beneficiaries of this rally are bitcoin miners, bitcoin charges are raised to such extent that minors are becoming richer than investors. Because of bitcoin people started investing in other crypto currencies i.e altcoins,  as a result altcoin prices are also increasing.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

Bitcoin has given this world a lot of millionaires all of a sudden. Early adopters who invested very long back are swimming in money as of today because of the humongous price soar. As they went from very little to huge, it is also unto them to use a small portion of the fortune for the betterment of the world. This directly means that they would be using the money to increase the standard of living, not only theirs but the others' as well. Lets hope most of them turn out to be down to earth and not greedy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: