Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3180 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:45:21 AM

Those people had trust in the bitcoin since they bought. Early adopters of bitcoin are rich now.
Obviously because the price has significantly increase and they are super rich right now if they have a good patience in holding.
However, we should also think positive even though we own bitcoin lately as overtime the demand will increase which will lead to a big price increase.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:26:54 AM

At first, I really don't believe that bitcoin can make someone rich and I was mistaken because my friend made a real progress in life for just a year. He was the one who told me that bitcoin is real and not a scam and I ignored it before which I regretted. Since I have my very first payment working from signature campaign, I now believe that bitcoin is not a scam but someone's future can be secure if he/she has enough skills and patience dealing with crypto currencies.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

Many people are now becoming rich or earned a lot of money because of bitcoins, since they discover that they can earn form it, can invest through it and profit big amount to it, not only they can use it in their everyday living but it can be a source of income for them. They find it helpful and blessing for their family and in their personal life.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

Yes, those strong holders of bitcoin they suffer from hearing some fud that make them dissapointed to hold bitcoin, but i think they deserve what they have now, those who are holding 20 bitcoins or even 1 bitcoins are all rich man's this time. They are so lucky because bitcoin is a blessing for everyone.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:50:11 AM
Merited by Bitcoinjheta (2)

Yes, those strong holders of bitcoin they suffer from hearing some fud that make them dissapointed to hold bitcoin, but i think they deserve what they have now, those who are holding 20 bitcoins or even 1 bitcoins are all rich man's this time. They are so lucky because bitcoin is a blessing for everyone.

Yes, that's true to those people have hold bitcoins or altcoins they deserve what they have now being created by bitcoin as a new member of millionair.

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

我希望将来成为其中的一员,在未来很多年后,能持有很多币,一步步富有!

Not really the proper language to use here. :/

Yes, that's true to those people have hold bitcoins or altcoins they deserve what they have now being created by bitcoin as a new member of millionair.

They believed in something and hence they were rewarded big time in their belief. This is really how millionaires are really made. They believe in what they are doing, in their product, or their skill and in the end they reap the benefits of their investment. Guess there are a lot of people that got reach just by holding a cryptocurrency. Even ETH is super expensive now, and imagine that was super cheap back in just 2016. I guess the saying is true, "fortune favors the bold".
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

That's absolutely true! Due to bitcoin a lot of young age people have found an alternate profession leading to a better life and financial security. Also it has helped the employment scenario because a lot of people have taken the bitcoin very seriously and they are committed to ma ke a profession out of it. They are not actively looking for jobs. Specially in my country, where the employment scenario is worst, it has helped a lot of people to get a decent income every month to a better and decent lifestyle. Any government who is willing to ban bitcoin, should also factor in this scenario, before they come up with any concrete decision.

Freddyclose

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

the real winners in all this will be the first time holders, which was there at the very beginning, but also the miners
igorechek77

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

It always happens that way. People try to repeat someone's success as a pattern. But such people are usually already a lot. Conclusion - one must be ahead of everyone, be interested in the news and be bolder.
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
Bitcoin on its own exactly didn't make any one rich. The people who invested in the markets did. Technically, people got rich were only because other who were buying bitcoin at a higher price, and people who bought at less became rich. So good for rich people, bad for people who bought at a higher price? Not exactly, pump groups buy at a higher price than the prevailing market price, getting rich is an objective in the long run for  a lot of people than in the short run.

I don't quite agree with you, though I distinctly see where you are getting at here. Even if Bitcoin is mostly about speculation these days, speculation and profiteering is still not everything there's to it. Bitcoin can be used for other purposes as well, for instance, as a means of payment, however small that field of application might be. And if we look at it from this angle specifically, it can be said that it has quite enough potential and capacity to make people rich on its own.
Yes i agree with you i personally think that people become very rich because of bitcoin if you search the success stories of bitcoin you will see that a lot of people even young teenagers became very rich because of bitcoin.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

Those people had trust in the bitcoin since they bought. Early adopters of bitcoin are rich now.
Obviously because the price has significantly increase and they are super rich right now if they have a good patience in holding.
However, we should also think positive even though we own bitcoin lately as overtime the demand will increase which will lead to a big price increase.
I agree, a lot of people got rich because they started investing in bitcoin a long time ago. All of those people got really rich. But that doesn't mean that people from this generation can't get rich. Because there are a lot of other coins that rise very fast.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

We cannot determine who are those rich people because of bitcoin but atleast they have the opportunities to be rich and thanks for Bitcoin because it helps a lot of people to have a stable life and to commit the needs of individual. If you are enjoying the investment of time with bitcoin probably you are nearer to be like them. Be good of what you are working right now because in bitcoin although it takes time but the opprtunities you can find in it happiness the equivalent.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

True, perhaps many new rich people are created from bitcoin because bitcoin has been shown to provide a better life and make a lot of money.

burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:56:55 AM

You're right, bitcoin is the best way to get rich quickly. But it needs the right strategy that makes it real.
yes of course, many rich people now are created from bitcoin because through bitcoin they can earn a lot of money and now they already millionaires, they will become millionaire if only they know the strategy of bitcoin, every human have the oppurtunity to become millionaire if they are investing in bitcoin or if they used to do bitcoin.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:04:12 PM

True, perhaps many new rich people are created from bitcoin because bitcoin has been shown to provide a better life and make a lot of money.

There are a lot of people and ways to earn millions and billions of money, not only bitcoin and digital currencies can be the reason of this millionaires and billionaires. Also, most of these millionaires and billionaires are already at that position, there are a only few people who really become rich because of bitcoin and other digital currencies. I am earning some digital currencies but it just give me some amount that I can use in my every day needs.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

Yes true there are many new rich people because of bitcoin. To make your dream come true you will do what's the best thing to do in order to reach your goals in life. Today we do hear plenty of inspiring stories that they become rich because of bitcoin. They do have good strategies and techniques in investing and trading for them to gain bigger profit. All of these may come true through hard work, patience, believing in yourself and the ability and be wiser enough in taking the risks especially in investing and trading your money. Hoping that someday I will also become rich because of bitcoin.
Yes that's right, I get jealous of people like that and very sorry for never daring and willing to invest. Usually such a person can be rich because of storing Bitcoin last year. Or maybe someone could be rich because by accident, he saved Bitcoin last year and when his price jumped dramatically, then he got a lot of profit. People who can become rich because Bitcoin is the person who deliberately save Bitcoin in a long time. There are also people who save Bitcoin because he knows that the price of Bitcoin will increase dramatically as now. I myself decided to invest after knowing that the price of Bitcoin can be like today. Hopefully I'll collect a lot.

And it's not surprising. Of course there are people who invested in bitcoin when its price was very low. Now these people are quite rich.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

People nowadays are getting obsessed with bitcoin cause we all know many rich people are been a bitcoin miner and bitcoin is their key to be rich. is what they are now. now if you want to be rich need to try and invest in bitcoin so you'll have fundamentals to be successful someday. i remember a story This Bitcoiner then started accumulating when BTC was around $95, stopping when each crypto-coin crossed above $330. Cryptocomicon then sold about 1/4 of his position on the rebound at about $1,020, after the $1,200 spike. “At that point I owned about 220 BTC free and clear.”
tengenenyen

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:51:39 PM

Of course, many bitcoin users have become rich and are likely to be one of those And just wait.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:52:33 PM

Yes I agree with this phrase, many people who start from zero then become rich with Bitcoin. But it must be remembered also that their success of course in barengi with hard intention and hard work also did not escape the risk they face. Those who succeed with Bitcoin do not succeed immediately but through various processes and gradually.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

Yes there are so many people now who wants to have bitcoin because bitcoin is high. With the sudden change of bitcoin price last year, there are also many people who become rich instantly. Those people are the people that has the righr strategy. For sure some of them starts from nothing me. With that, I find it inspiring and I hope that someday I become rich like them. I just get all my crypto by earning it and not by converting my fiat into crypto.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: