Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3173 times)
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:39:54 AM

People who knows Bitcoin and use it has become rich and many of them really become rich and I want to be the next of them even you, you want to be rich right,no one people do not want to be rich maybe crazy people do not want it :p . The reason why I like to become wealth is to help my parents and family and people who needs a job, I will give them a funds to start business even a little business. I hope who people became rich here can help their family and people who needing money because nowadays it is hard to find a job especially in my country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:49:47 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

Bitcoin is the key to financial growth if you are hardworking in doing bounty and paatience and wise in investing. It can change your life for the better and be able to have few assets. Many had become rich because of bitcoin. They started from nothing to something and from no capital to large one. I believe bitcoin is a blessing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:05:43 AM

Maybe those rich people who have come to know bitcoin invested their money in bitcoin. And there are some who were lucky to have bought bitcoin back when its price was very low and kept bitcoin up until now which could've made them rich. I know someone, not personally though that bought bitcoin around $100 with his retired money and now he is travelling around the world with his bitcoin money he gained.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
prieaji

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:14:33 AM

I believe that bitcoin has created a job that makes people rich instantly. creating rich people with the bitcoin forum is a progress that you should develop even better, as all need the bitcoin work to get rich.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

From last three and more years bitcoin is giving everything to its investors or users directly or indirectly. Bitcoin price rised from $1000 to $16000. This rise has made many small and large investors reach. All types of investors long term or short term, made money from this rally. Bitcoin through its related activities like signature campaign etc. giving chance to common people to earn extra income. The highest beneficiaries of this rally are bitcoin miners, bitcoin charges are raised to such extent that minors are becoming richer than investors. Because of bitcoin people started investing in other crypto currencies i.e altcoins,  as a result altcoin prices are also increasing.
Many new rich people succeeds because of the trust here in bitcoin, most of them is investors and miners who knows the process and how to develop bigger amount when they invest. The benefits they get is much bigger in what they have expected because of increasing value of bitcoin.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

Well this is very amazing cause without even going outside you are able to have your own profit, and also in my own experience I am able to help my parents even though I am still young and very unprofessional to gain salary from any field that I want to work on, so this platform will help me to become a better person in terms of financial, and this platform will tend to help those people who were still financially needy to become profitable on their own.

Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:29:02 AM

I totally agree that many new rich people are created from cryptocurrency not just Bitcoin. I feel it's because the market is still new. When it gets a bit older, there will be so many control mechanisms that will reduce the way people get rich from Bitcoin.

In fact this is an opportunity for them to get and become rich related to their goals and priorities. And if improving it means that here it also increases for people who trust bitcoin and the possibility to get by using bitcoin really keeps adaptable to changes over the past years.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:22:26 AM

I think it's true; because I see it happen in my own brother's life. Since my sister knows my brother lives bitcoin changed drastically financial and I'm now trying to join my brother's footsteps. I hope I'm lucky

Definitely true! many of my co workers get high profit. They can already buy what they want. Some build there house because of the money they received from their job in bitcoin. It can change the life of each person who is a member or investor in bitcoin.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:31:13 AM

We can also become rich person if we will continue to patronize the bitcoin. We can earn many money by holding bitcoin. I prefer to you to keep buying bitcoin for you to become successful person someday.

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:32:47 AM

Bitcoin has been changing lives ever since and many people have already experienced the great things for bitcoin. As time passes by, more and more people are getting richer after going in to bitcoin business. There is no doubt that bitcoin is really a home of successful and rich people. They all worked hard for it and I think they all deserve the things they have now.
alval

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:08:12 AM

actually yes it did . many proofs had proved these.
many newly or new rich people have created by BTC is about their decision to made speculations
everybody know people grow rich beside their income. it depends what the money have spent to transform these into investments is.
bitcoin is the new first pioneer that bring a benefit of decentralized into people who have realized its vision earlier
so you are the next newly rich people guys? let we see Cheesy
NelJohn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

yeah many people become rich because of bitcoin and more people using bitcoin now for the financial and we knows this bitcoin is big opportunity for us and I want to rich like other people successful in bitcoin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████
         ▄█████▀▀
        ████▀    ▄▄██████████▄▄            ▄█████  █████▄       ▄████████████▄   ██████████▄    ███  ▄██████████████▄ ███▄       ▄███
       ████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄         ██████▀   ▀█████     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ████  ▀██████████████▀ █████▄   ▄█████
      ████   ████▀           ▀████       ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████   ████       ████                     ▀█████▄█████▀  
      ███▌   ███▌             ▐███      ████                 ████            ████   ████     ████    ▄████████████▄      ▀███████▀    
███   ████   ████▄                      ████                 ████            ████    ████   ████     ▀████████████▀      ▄███████▄    
███    ████   ▀█████▄▄▄                  ████▄        ▄████   ████          ████      ████ ████                        ▄█████▀█████▄  
 ███    ████▄    ▀▀████                   ██████▄   ▄█████     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████        ███████       ▄█████████████████████▀   ▀█████
  ███    ▀█████▄▄                          ▀█████  █████▀       ▀████████████▀          █████        ▀███████████████████▀       ▀███
   ███▄    ▀▀█████████
    ▀███▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀████▄▄        
         ▀▀█████████
One Stop Trading Platform
|  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████[/color]
   CONTACT COVEX  
info@covex.io     Telegram
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

If bitcoin prices can reach at least $ 50k then more and more people are rich because of bitcoin, and I might be able to buy cars and luxury homes if bitcoin prices reach $ 50k, and I'm sure that someday it will happen.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:13:41 AM

Yes a lot of people are getting rich because of holding bitcoin. Bitcoins have helped and change peoples lives. Many of my friends in this business are now having everything own in their lives due to bitcoin earning. Bitcoin really helps.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:38:16 AM

A lot of people are Rich and a lot new comers will be rich because Bitcoin still don't get stable value. it will get stable value when BTC will have 5-6 Zeros. Here are some people i want to quote and that's not limited, A lot more to come and a lot more are coming everyday , every night
Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss 2013 investment in $11 million worth of Bitcoin Today its in 100's of million and while the price was in ATH that was worth Billions

Barry Silbert Bought around 48,000 Bitcoins in an auction those currency which was seized by US government from Silk Road, Initial investment of 16 million i believe today's price is somewhere $415M

Eddy Zillan, invested his entire savings ($5000) at the time of investment into cryptocurrencies when he was 15 years old and says he has made over $1 million in profits.
Satoshi (7-10 Billion) and a lot more names there and a lot more new names in the market, Selling other company shares and investing in Bitcoin and Crypto is not new now days.

Jenxx

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

Yes it is. Lot of people use bitcoin nowadays if you work hard in bitcoin you can be rich rich someday. And i think many people change their lives because of bitcoin they already become rich. Bitcoin is an investment for me.
BlackBird13

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

I agree that rich people are holding BTC, but it is hard to believe that a lot of them became rich due to bitcoin. I would look at it as a side investment rather than primary source of income.
BarrieBarrett

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

I think many more people will earn millions of dollars by selling bitcoins and investing in crypto-currencies. Bitcoin and altcoins give perfect
opportunities for earnings.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

For every rich person created from Bitcoin there are tons of people having lost money in crypto. For every dollar made in crypto means another has paid for it. So lots of people have lost their money and with that money a few have become rich.
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

Bitcoin makes many rich people nowadays. Bitcoin holders, traders and miners are getting rice. The price Making people so much interested in this. So, the people trying get rich by using Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: