Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3175 times)
jaycobe24

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

Yes sir new rich people are created from bitcoin. I think new rich people they years using bitcoin and they willing to wait. Bitcoin is have a high value i think sir from now on!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

yes of course, because they believe in bitcoins that have been proven to develop their bitcoin-based economies. Such as easy investing to get rich quick and simple how it works just waiting.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:17:09 PM

Yes that may be true. For those that believe and invest early on bitcoin when it was still unknown, it was meant for them. They've taken all the risks and passed them with flying colors. We should all be following their examples.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

i think the most rich still bitcoin holders and some traders and miners . they still make money on their way .
for small trader they make some of their profit but when he sell he will buy again not really far from the current price .
and now also bitcoin fee also much terrible makes bussiness personal a bit hard to maintain the cash flow.
The possibility to earn with the used of bitcoin is really constantly adapting on the changes all over the past years. And when it improves it means that here is also an increased for people who trust bitcoin and it is an opportunity for them to earn and become rich associated with their goals and priorities.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:21:06 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
Many people nowadays that are engage with bitcoin already become a millionaire most of them already build their houses,buy their own car and already financially secured these are the best example that bitcoin really changes the life of some people and if this would spread aroumd the globe more and more people will benefit this new found wealth from bitcoin.
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:54:15 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

At the present time now, bitcoin was still in the stage of dumped price, but anyway a bit recovered and even is like that it is still not enough. It is true that there many community here became rich because of bitcoin but not most of people that who are rich came from bitcoin.
morrisby25

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:27:45 AM

Well I join bitcoin not on the grounds that I need to wind up rich despite the fact that it is one of the reason, however my principle reason is that, I need to help my sister and my family fiscally. I need likewise to help my own investigation I dont need to rely upon my sister. I additionally need to utilize my extra time to a more gainful and helpful one. I knew numerous people who ended up rich as a result of bitcoin and little by little I am urge to plan to win cash and wind up rich.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:17:34 AM

You are right, Many people become rich but there always a process to do that every person have different strategies to earn bitcoin but the most important things is willingness and eagerness to be able to reach that goal, I'm one of the aspirant to become success in this crypto world hoping to achieve my goals.
berungan

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

yes, i believe that. because seeing the results of investments in bitcoin is very profitable, no wonder many new rich people created from this bitcoin.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

Smiley for me many most rich people are still in bitcoin continued to make a way to continue their wealth .to a bitcoiners holder and many trade and miners this everything is doing their way king how they make big money even in small trading all to have some of their profits but when selling and buying as just get of a current price and also make the bitcoin fee is much terrible to make a business in personal life to be able to view the cash flow and almost new and rich people created bitcoin like a holders of bitcoin .I know bitcoin is the most and the best in our future money with bitcoin users.
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

I have seen one of my friends became rich by investing in BTC.The return by BTC investment is awesome.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

Yes that was true! I believe I will gonna be like them after this coming years if it will come this I can wait that year for me and As I see here in my country many people are now going to be rich like other people in other countries and that's why many business are open here and I want to be like them I will focus to earn better money to make me rich
jayes

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

Poor people are enjoying the minimal benefits from bitcoin. Prices are controlled by big players so the rich become richer while the poor is just patient keep a few pieces. Its just planting tomatoe under the big tree. The people who become rich are those who are already rich.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

Yes offcaus, many rich peoples are created from bitcoin everyday, that is those who get mind, to take a risk of investment on bitcoin, is the risk that wourth talking, bitcoin has make numerous peoples became rich through bitcoin campaign or others means of earning bitcoin.
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

Those rich people that hold their bitcoin for a long time they are the believers of bitcoin the positive thinkers who dont stop contribute and invest in btc thats why btc longtime holders got rich btc give them a back payments to believe bitcoin for long time inspite of all issues behind it. lucky to them who spend their money that time that bitcoin is in grow up situation that not all people give positive feedback on it.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

Those rich people that hold their bitcoin for a long time they are the believers of bitcoin the positive thinkers who dont stop contribute and invest in btc thats why btc longtime holders got rich btc give them a back payments to believe bitcoin for long time inspite of all issues behind it. lucky to them who spend their money that time that bitcoin is in grow up situation that not all people give positive feedback on it.
Lucky for them that they early adapt bitcoin, but for us is not too late we will be rich like them if we purchase more bitcoin like they do.
Nothing's late when it comes of bitcoin, because it fluctuate every now and then. Lucky for those who invested last month while bitcoin is decreased and now see what happen of bitcoin price it was bouncing back again and hopefully it will reach 20k USD for next month.

Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

Of course it is. Some rich people are from bitcoin. Bitcoin is a way of making money, and from this, it cause a much better way of standard living. Some people are relying on bitcoin to have a better future on their own. Maybe, years from now, will increase the value of bitcoin and many individuals will get a better future.
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

Yeah many middle class people before two or three year bought some bitcoin but after buying they forgot it they never knew or thought of it to be worth 10 k $ ..many peolple like this has become rich i think that
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:40:19 AM

Yes thanks to our dear bitcoin who helped many investors and businessman around the world that been successful , those who is now rich is still investing through bitcoin further more they wanted to share there experience to all , by the help of themselves too , by the set of their mind their positive way and their plan that's why they become a rich too. And on the other hand bitcoin is gaining popularity , and the price is still increase so better to invest though.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:49:51 AM

Many crypto millionaire is coming this year. The current crypto/ICO craze will not peaked any time soon, imo. Many people scared off from the recent slump, it is a temporary. I am sure more people are coming to crypto these few years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: