Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:41:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3180 times)
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:25:34 AM

I agree because it is proven. many people become successful because of bitcoin. economy is sufficient. have new business and many more. a new job in the presence of bitcoin. we are all thankful for all that bitcoin give
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:30:44 AM

first believers get rich at 2017 because of their investment back at 2009  so invest now to get rewarded after 10+ years ...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

The ones who really made it are pretty much long time holders of bitcoin who became millionaires by now. Bitcoin has changed my life for the better as well. Even though I am not yet a millionaire, I am very hopeful to become one of them. Hard work and never ending learning are what it takes to become rich.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

It is true that because bitcoin a lot of people has been made rich by bitcoin. Just imagine the money that we are making now because of it, and imagine what more could we have achieved when we started way earlier. Also, they have started earlier gives them an advantage in terms of earning more than we could ever have.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:28:33 AM

Yes bitcoin eventually make us rich, the one who exert effort and spend big capital in trading btc, have serious amounts in return. I already seen people and witness their success, No doubt, this is the smartest way to earn good income:)
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

I put "Many" because I have not done my research to proof that. But I know quite well that few people have make it quite well from this bitcoin and no doubt about it and with this people's standard of living are increased. Myself I am a witness of this.

It is not possible that bitcoin created new rich people because it become more profitable all this time. There are many people that change their status that is the reason why many people seeks to investment with it also. Even investment here is so risky because the price is really volatile, it is proven that for long year, the price become high that give part of it for those people who wait willingly for that time to come.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

For now the price of bitcoin is going down and this is a bad news for those people who hold bitcoin and this is also a good news for those people who want to buy in a low price.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

The result of this crypto currencies in our lives is very impressive. Like bitcoin give us hopes and opportunity to succeed and become financially stable. It must live long!

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
loyseu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

If you start last year there is a big chance that you will become millionaire this year already because I have this classmate which he only start last year but he is a millionaire right now. So there is a possibility that in just 1 year you can be a millionaire in no time.
Canis Majoris

Activity: 126
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:25:42 PM

It is true that bitcoin helps people to earn their own money or as well make some people rich. Let us keep in mind that not all the time, we can be successful in bitcoin. Sometimes, we can experience downfall and we can lose a lot of money. In order to prevent that to happen, we should have enough knowledge first about bitcoin and how it works. In that way, it will increase the chance for us to be successful in the future.
It has really helped a lot of people and I’m part of it. I decided to quit my job when I realized how much Bitcoin would give me, compared to my job, so I got in full time.Luckily I’ve been able to achieve a lot through Bitcoin, making lots of money more than I’ve done in my regular job. I know Bitcoin can’t be a full time job, so I’m looking for a greater job that’s better than Bitcoin, as of now, I’m still into it.

Bitcoin was growing quite nicely through entire 2017, and many people seem to have chosen to quit their jobs just like you did. But how are you going to live via Bitcoin alone if the price starts to go all the way down to where it had been a year of even two years ago? It is easy to make money when the price constantly hits new highs. You sell and then buy back or just buy more and then sell when the price rises. Simple, isn't it?

But what about the price going down long-term?
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

As newly of this business i myself agree that more people get easier their life living and either become rich due to pursuing by entering this bitcoin,  i witness it to my workmate with this they are made their life easier...
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

It all depends on how the definition of the rich you think. In my country, having a $ 10,000 upward balance can already be classified as the rich. Please understand, its a developing country  Grin. But I personally think, Someone can be said rich if a person is not needed work to be able to live and finance the life of his family. All his income flows like a spring that does not stop. Whether it's from stock or investment. So all he needs to do is enjoy it. I also believe that there is much to be like that through the investment of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

Yes it’s true that bitcoin has helped many people to make money and become financially strong and leading them to being rich. This because bitcoin is a very good platform to make money as it provides various ways to earn money. Firstly, one can start earning by joining a signature campaign where he or she has to post on relevant topics and then they are paid accordingly. Secondly, one can gamble bitcoin where one can make immense amount of money but it also poses a great level of risk of losing. Then one can trade bitcoin to make more money.
anelenaniku

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

This is not true, people who hold btc are not rich, are rich only in BTC, the real value of it can change anytime. Better stay away from bitcoin especially now, because all these people need your money to cash out their profits...
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

Well yes i can say YES to this because we all know that bitcoin is incredibly increasing in the past years right for sure in the moment that bitcoin increases for sure there are many people that are get rich in that pump of bitcoins.
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

That's so true,the bitcoin price is rising from last few years and is the best example for increasing its popularity and for the same the investment made by the people brings them a huge profit which on the other hand leads to the many new rich people.The continue rise in the price of the bitcoin and the hope of the people that it will soon touch the sky is the outcome of their profit.
The patience of the people upon the bitcoin lead them to the huge profit and will continue rising in future too.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

Yes it’s true that bitcoin has helped many people to make money and become financially strong and leading them to being rich. This because bitcoin is a very good platform to make money as it provides various ways to earn money. Firstly, one can start earning by joining a signature campaign where he or she has to post on relevant topics and then they are paid accordingly. Secondly, one can gamble bitcoin where one can make immense amount of money but it also poses a great level of risk of losing. Then one can trade bitcoin to make more money.
Its a good thing that you have more than one way on earning Bitcoin but my advice is to not close your options on Bitcoin only as there are other means of earning money. Trapping yourself to only Bitcoin earnings will only out you in a bad position. Buying other assets such as stocks and mutual funds are a good way to diversify out of Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency market. Right now we are seeinv a massive selling which is a good opportunity for us to buy more Bitcoin but this dip also shows us that earning Bitcoin only is not a good idea.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

yes, bitcoin can make people rich, buy time is still low and sell at high prices. The more people who are interested in bitcoin will make the bitcoin price increase.
Lehoajaib

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

Probably because bitcoin prices always go up and jump a lot in managing bitcoin well and everyone knows the vegetable selling price is drastically increasing and many people who manage delicious food may be rich because bitcoin
Feduk

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

Some people really got rich from bitcoin. They redistribute their income and push another branches of market to rise,
also through diversing capital and investing in some real-life businesses.
For example one of my friends started to collecting ancient coins to save his capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: