Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:36:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3180 times)
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:08:06 AM

People are making money using bitcoin and it's obvious but i am not sure that many of them reciving big money. Anyway millioniears was created for sure.
Earlier a lot of people who have invested and traders are now happy. Some big traders have benefited from bitcoin enormously and are now living a better life which was not possible in the absence of this crypto pioneer.But one thing which small and new traders can learn from them is that patience and risk bearing is key factor to survive for long term in this market.The prices rise and many new rich faces will be shown to world.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

Yes, there are many people who become rich because they believe in Bitcoin and now many more will become rich those who believe in ETH because very soon the price of ETH will reach to more than 2000$.

Wow it's very nice to know that  bitcoin made some people rich. Will in everything you believe will surely payback you in return. I'm so happy that atleast what we work hard will give us a good benefit. Hopefully many of us here will be experience what other experience,harvest the fruit of all the hardship and enjoy the profit and earnings of bitcoin. Let's celebrate for all the new millionaires of bitcoin world. Hopefully many will became millionaire for year 2018. Let's try our luck this year.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

Yeah you're right! most of people rich because of bitcoin because they are the holders or the traders, some of them invested and participate in bounty's and in that way they are getting rich and surpassed there standard living and change it to a nice way of living.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:16:27 AM

I guess not all. Alhough bitcoin is one of the instrument that most young adult are rich in no time today. As long as you use bitcoin right i mean you do it right there is no doubt you will get rich. I think thats the reason why there are so much young people are involve in bitcoin because it is proven that you can get rich even if you are very young. Age doesnt matter to become rich in bitcoin. Lucky are those who started bitcoin a little early.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

Only the early investors and the long term holders will become rich so all people can't make money with the bitcoin at the same time.So if you want to become a rich person buy some bitcoins and keep it in cold storage for years like 10 or more to make huge money.
rohican

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
Your opinion on this matter is very true, I also think as you think. Since people know Bitcoin, their lives are much better than before. I'm sure some people here initially did not expect to be successful as it is today. I really like Bitcoin because Bitcoin really promises to everyone who knows him.
Ambrosius

Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:43:58 AM

a lot of whose life is better after playing bitcoin. do not expect to become rich, at least all the primary needs can be met, if the future becomes rich is a bonus of hard work. some even make bitcoin as their main income, this seems because bitcoin is very promising. heard many people benefit from bitcoin, making it more and more interested in bitcoin. if more and more demand, the price will rise.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

Ripple and Ethereum the two digital asset have increased in value since this past weeks making the founders of these projects some of the wealthiest men in the world. The early investors of Bitcoin have become digital multimillionaires.We cannot find out how much Bitcoin each one holding because nobody is willing to reveal it . Even the developer of Bitcoin Sathoshi Nakamoto also has not revealed how much Bitcoin does he hold, the number of Bitcoin is limited to 21 million we know only this much.
Teagannr

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

The richest people related to bitcoin are the first miners and the greatest holders. But it should also be remembered that there are a lot of people who faced loses on 20000$ BTC peak.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

Bitcoin changed lives of many people whose been investing in it and i agree that many rich or stable people comes from it. People, if not rich , are now financially free and have an easy and smooth way of living. I myself is a proof that bitcoin set me free from continues work-paybills process.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

People are making money using bitcoin and it's obvious but i am not sure that many of them reciving big money. Anyway millioniears was created for sure.
It is possible that Bitcoin has created many new millionaires in the world but it is the people who have faith in it. Investors have no faith in Bitcoin and only look at the first profit they can get which makes them fail when the market goes down.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

It is possible that Bitcoin has created many new millionaires in the world but it is the people who have faith in it. Investors have no faith in Bitcoin and only look at the first profit they can get which makes them fail when the market goes down.

Definitely right, those people who invested bitcoin from the very start are probably be millionaires right now. As the years gone by and crypto are becoming popular due to its volatility which caused some of us are becoming millionaires in just a few years. Those who believe in crypto will absolutely has the big chance to also make their dreams come to reality.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:33:08 AM

To explain it more clearly investing in bitcoin is like a seesaw sometimes you are up and sometimes you are down. You cannot go up when the other side is not down and you cannot go down if the other side is down otherwise there is only a balance and there is no movement. If we apply this to the bitcoin market in order for someone to get rich someone must lose their money. Thus it means that if many people get rich this implies that many people have also lost a dollars. Thus we called bitcoin investment as a game since it is either you gain or you lose.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

Yeah that true many people created from bitcoin its because there so many got millionaire because of btc and the cryptocurrency.In reality was proven already which people now really evolve because of bitcoin.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

Millionaires are the great miners and long term holders in bitcoin. You will succeed in bitcoin only if you are strong, dedicated,  believe and you work hard for it. Bitcoin changed people life aside from that bitcoin give birth to all altcoins.  So, if you want to be rich in bitcoin do your part and don't give up especially when the market dump.
ChConcept

Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:16:28 PM

I believe that Bitcoin has changed a lot of people's lives to have a better financial life, that will also affect all the other aspects for the better. Bitcoin has provided an equal opportunity to everyone, no matter what gender, what status, race or country you are at as long as you are willing to put your time and effort in knowing and learning Bitcoin and the necessary skills to handle it in trading, investing and stuff, you can gain big profits even without you shelling out any money as a capital.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Clara.Wilfred

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

One absolute mind blowing fact I have come across was that in 2017 ethereum created over 10,000 millionaires! This is absolutely staggering and was the single biggest point of wealth creation in any sector of and industry worldwide last year.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:51:26 PM

It is true that many people became rich because of the bitcoin. I think it is the reason why many people are becoming interested to the bitcoin, they want to get many benefits by patronizing and buying bitcoin.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Yeah that true many people created from bitcoin its because there so many got millionaire because of btc and the cryptocurrency.In reality was proven already which people now really evolve because of bitcoin.
We can follow them, and no secret whatsoever, the key to rich and successful bitcoin is to keep as much bitcoin as possible, if you have stock, property, gold or any other, then selling everything to buy bitcoin is better and profitable .
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

It's a fact. There are many stories of people who succeed in bitcoin. They share their stories in Internet and social media to tell many people about their success in bitcoin. They reveal that bitcoin has made them to be a millionaire and even a billionaire. It's not just a dream, it's real.  What you need to know is bitcoin can make anyone be rich suddenly,  and also it can make anyone be poor immediately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: