Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3173 times)
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
They are one of the reasons why bitcoin is still pumping regarding its common concerns and problems in transactions, they've seen some potentials to this coin and that is to make them reach the moon of the rich, but the reality is that the one who gains and benefit from this scheme is the whales and pioneers who still hold their stashes of bitcoin, the people who bought bitcoin from its cheapest state of price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BETnaBET

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:36:37 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

While lm reading about bitcoiners, there are millioners to be in bitcoin. That's why l hope so that l am one of them. Everybody wants to be a millionaire, so let's find out how.Everything is under control of yours for your future. It depends on how you mange.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:42:21 PM

Those who grasp the opportunity in the storms made many rich people appear. If we catch the opportunity, we can become rich like them.
and most importantly do not ever despair and must always keep the spirit so that we can all be like people who are successful and rich with bitcoin. because now there are so many new rich people thanks to the bitcoin in this world
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

While lm reading about bitcoiners, there are millioners to be in bitcoin. That's why l hope so that l am one of them. Everybody wants to be a millionaire, so let's find out how.Everything is under control of yours for your future. It depends on how you mange.
[/qoute]
It is indeed many new rich people from bitcoin, because bitcoin is the one and most use by many. With its benefits that can bring to a people life. e So we can be rich in here just beleive on bitcoin.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

Those who grasp the opportunity in the storms made many rich people appear. If we catch the opportunity, we can become rich like them.
and most importantly do not ever despair and must always keep the spirit so that we can all be like people who are successful and rich with bitcoin. because now there are so many new rich people thanks to the bitcoin in this world
We can all become wealthy and get rich here in bitcoin with the help of ourselves and our power of mind should always on our side, and of course be humble in everything although we do have the money and can buy all things that we want still let us put our money on the ground.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:21:52 PM

i met a lot of people became millionare because of bitcoin they have a lot of bitcoin holdings and some of them use their money to trade and some is investing in ICO but i salute to them they are still humble not like some rich that they don't care on their surroundings if you want to became one of them work for it
cyber_smiley

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

i met a lot of people became millionare because of bitcoin they have a lot of bitcoin holdings and some of them use their money to trade and some is investing in ICO but i salute to them they are still humble not like some rich that they don't care on their surroundings if you want to became one of them work for it

Sadly I am not a millionare, can you tell me how to become one?  Grin Grin
brightLIFE

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

That's right Smiley because btc will soon become the king of all currencies even the paper money. Soon btc will become the main currency entire the world.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

Actually your title for the post goes correct. Many peoples have been investing into bitcoins since 2009 and untill now many peoples are rich due to bitcoins. Even i am not satisfied using bitcoins. All my daily needs are been fullfilled and i am looking forward to earn more with bitcoins.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

I would agree to this actually not just rich but many become financially independent now because of the income they earn from bitcoin. I heard a lot of good stories from my friends about how bitcoin make their lives even much better some was able to buy their own car others new gadget and many were able to make savings for their future. I hope bitcoin will continue to grow and help many people
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:02:21 PM

Yes, I agree, many people who discovered cryptocurrencies became rich and got an opportunity to make their life better. I can see form my surroundings.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

There are many people in the bitcoin platform simply because of the rally it had in the past year and there are a lot of people trying to take advantage of it and make some money in a short period of time,those who invested early had already made a good profit and i am not sure whether this is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin,but there are some alt coins which could have a good rally this year.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

I would agree to this actually not just rich but many become financially independent now because of the income they earn from bitcoin. I heard a lot of good stories from my friends about how bitcoin make their lives even much better some was able to buy their own car others new gadget and many were able to make savings for their future. I hope bitcoin will continue to grow and help many people

Yes, it's constantly happening with those who adopted Bitcoin on their lives, especially those who are already using the currency for few years. And for this reason, new people are adopting Bitcoin on their lives too, hoping to have the same success and financial success like others. I heared a story about a guy who sold his house to buy Bitcoins and turned it into hundreds of thousands of Dollars and became a businessman, I imagine how proud of himself he is now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
shouter

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:37:46 PM

Of course Bitcoin has brought wealth to many users, and this is a very good incentive for new users. I think that all people that became rich with Bitcoin are 100% merecedoeres of this conquest, because they never gave up and always believed in Bitcoin. For beginners, is necessary takes a lot of patience and time to get rich using Bitcoin and a lot of perseverance. I believe it will always be possible to make money with Bitcoin, you just have to figure out how to do it.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

I really think this is true, a lot of people were able to start early earning, investing and holding bitcoin. A lot of people became rich because of this. I really think that bitcoin was able to spread wealth even among normal citizens who couldn't even make this happen by just having a regular job. Bitcoin provided a good opportunity to people who know it.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

Yes, I agree, many people who discovered cryptocurrencies became rich and got an opportunity to make their life better. I can see form my surroundings.
That's true, and in particular people who have been into bitcoin as well believed in cryptocurrency has got termed to be rich. During an year ago users who invested into any of the cryptocurrencies having trust upon the same, even when it doesn't have a physical state has become elite. Hope we too will get termed to be rich soon.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

I found that the miners were richer than those who were holding the BTC. Because the price of BTC can be up or down. so there may be gains or losses
ICOcosmos

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:27:30 PM

Bitcoin is responsible for the biggest distribution of wealth in a long time.

Of course the really rich can get even richer, but a lot of random people are also making money which they wouldn't have otherwise.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

That’s true, cause I know a lot of people that has been able to become very rich and also achieve a lot through the help of Bitcoin. I myself was able to become rich through Bitcoin. Ever since I got into Bitcoin, I have been earning more than what I’ve ever earned before, and I believe that more is coming.
kaysersoze

Activity: 220

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:36:09 AM

Yes, and that sucks at some point, it is annoying to see that it is full of people that does not even know how to manage 100's dollars at the same time and they are now handling a million dollars because they were just "lucky" and they invested on a good project. Anyway, i am glad for them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: