Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments  (Read 3180 times)
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:48:56 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 04:22:15 PM by kimochidesh

If we talk about the long-term investment, my personal choice is ETHEREUM. I believe that it can give you much better return in 2018 as compared to BTC. ETH has been quite under-rated in last few years but the high transaction fees and long confirmation hours of BTC have made the users think about the alternative. So ETH seems to be the best solution to this problem so it will definitely flourish in 2018.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
I would say bitcoin is a better coin for long term investment. Instead of just focusing on bitcoin and ethereum, you can try other alt coins which has a strong community and a development team. Most of the alt coins will give you profit in short terms. So do your research when trading with alt coins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:49:12 PM

After the pump in ethereum price that started last week of 2017 I think people now saw the potential of ethereum as a long term investment I believe many are now holding it and not just use for joining ICO and sort of trading. Many alts appreciate this 2018 while bitcoin remains on its price and do not pump that much this probably tge reason why investors somehoq divert to ethereum
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:54:27 PM

Both are having different concepts now. Bitcoin is a father of coins while Ethereum is getting mother of Tokens. So both have there importance. And both are getting stronger due to there use.

Investment on both side will not leave u in loss.

according your speech , could bitcoin and ethereum be in price rivalry in the future ?
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

Will on my opinion ethereum is the one of the strongest coin in crypto currency it been use in ico.Bitcoin and ethereum are both using in trading and investing.And ethereum now are pumping Many investor now are holding Ethereum.Ethereum is also easy to transact and low fee than bitcoin.May because ethereum have dont have enough investor but if ethereum have enough and same year appear maybe they are now in same price
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

Will on my opinion ethereum is the one of the strongest coin in crypto currency it been use in ico.Bitcoin and ethereum are both using in trading and investing.And ethereum now are pumping Many investor now are holding Ethereum.Ethereum is also easy to transact and low fee than bitcoin.May because ethereum have dont have enough investor but if ethereum have enough and same year appear maybe they are now in same price
Well i really also baelieve in etherium but i am really start here in crypto with bitcoin and folllwed by etherium maybe i reffer to bitcoin because it is my passion bitcoin is really a good source of income and a great asset of getting more income same with the etherium so  i suggest to ingage to both etherium and bitcoin for that is really amazing coin in cryptocurrency.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:02:26 PM

Who do said that most people don't trust ETH? For some people then its possible which they are just seeing this coin for profits purposes but if you dig deeper then you would really find out that this thing is really worth holding for longer terms but well people do have different decisions on both things but I would say it would really be more worth of if you do hold both coins because diversifying your money is at its best. Cool

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:14:20 PM

These people obviously haven't looked at the past year ethereum has had, it hasn't been outgrown by many and while I think it will slow I certainly don't think ethereum is finished yet. It will be no 1 on coinmarketcap one day.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
adekpulpen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

For the long term I prefer ETH, why is that? because ETH has enormous potential to beat bitcoin
It is true that bitcoin is the father of all coins, but ETH should not be underestimated
Confidence in ETH increases after bitcoin down
and that's what makes me more confident with ETH than bitcoin for now
but all possibilities can happen
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:54:20 AM

both are having their respective advantages in a goal of investment. ethereum plays in lower price investment than bitcoin. however, it doesn't mean that ethereum is bad choice to hold for long investment. for instance, in 2017 we know that eth price is around $300 while in this year it reaches more than $1000. although eth price is much lower than bitcoin, it can be profitable.
@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:20:51 PM

This two kind of crypto is good in investment . I will always support , and willing to invest in this two cryptosystem . bitcoin is more popular than etherium but they have a good quality in investment .
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

Everything is as well a question of transaction fees.
Btc transaction fees are so high that it will help Ethereum to grow.

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

Both are good crypto coins, it would be better if investing in both. Bitcoin is the strongest coin and so it is safe for investment and etherum also has the potential to rise in value.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

Well i use eth that way too, just something for ico, exchange altcoins and such.
But still, i hold eth too, although i don't really cling to it like how i am to bitcoin.
I feel like it's okay if i sell eth, no regret, no hard feeling. But i will consider thousand times before i sell my bitcoin because i'm afraid i'm gonna regret it.
Eth is being very stable, and promising too. So it's possible people will tend to choose eth as investment as well along with bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

During my newbie days, I am wondering why many of ICO's are using ethereum as part of their blockchain technology. They used erc20 token of ethereum, I just don't know why they don't want in bitcoin.
As what I've observed, since ethereum supported a lot of altcoins. Probably, ethereum will surpass bitcoin and holding of it as of now will help us to earn more.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

During my newbie days, I am wondering why many of ICO's are using ethereum as part of their blockchain technology. They used erc20 token of ethereum, I just don't know why they don't want in bitcoin.
As what I've observed, since ethereum supported a lot of altcoins. Probably, ethereum will surpass bitcoin and holding of it as of now will help us to earn more.

Because it is possible to have token in the ethereum blockchain and not in the BTC blockchain.

My  token WINSPIRAL WSPRL could not be possible in BTC blockchain.

mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

I think the 2 coins have a very big potential for the future and suitable in use as a long-term investment. This can be seen from the fundamental analysis of the 2 coins is very Good which ultimately can increase demand. It is possible that ETH may be greater than BTC because ETH is a smart contract / blockchain technology and the platform is widely used by third parties, but because BTC is the father of blockchain technology so the world's crypto community will always prefer BTC as an investment.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

Both coins have the biggest potential and is a great long term investment. I was doubtful about etherium as I have started investing wayback my newbie days and I admit that. Until I've seen the capability of eth of being stable. I think eth will be next to bitcoin as the most successful currency in crypto world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

Bitcoin and Etherium hold the top 2 spots in market cap. However, there are better coins out there in terms of technology, speed of transactions, and fees. The two things these coins have though is that they have been tested for a longer period of time and they are more well known. We will have to see whether a competitor can unseat them. If that happens, they could begin to lose value.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:56:47 PM

You have already said the reason why people use Ethereum, right after the profit is converted to Bitcoin. I don't see any reason why it would change. Ethereum is a good AltCoin, but Bitcoin remains as the top Crypto-Currency among all, it rules the market and people trust it more than any other currency and things will continue this way for a long time yet, until something really new and respectful appears on the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: