Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments  (Read 3180 times)
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:06:58 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 09:22:07 AM by Robin,Hood

reward halving every 4 years vs uncertainty of limitlessness, thats not investment, its gambling.
talk is cheap, original story was that maximum of 92 million eth will exist, now over 100 million and still only no action

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

Ethereum will change their Proof of work to Proof of stake and this step will bring more people to ethereum. Because they will stake their coins for getting profit.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Bunmi1989

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:54:48 AM

I have not really hold or trade  bitcoin like have trade etheruem. I think are both great product Btc is the Godfather of them all at number 1 and I thibk eth is the mother and at number 2. Only time will tell the one that people will want to hold better than the other. But as at now the market is really unpredictable
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

Yes, I`ve spotted this tendency too. Ethereum is considered, as something to pay fees with and to convert into something ICO related... I am holding and aggregating mine, that I have, because I believe in it

itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:41:25 PM

I'm holding both Ethereum and Bitcoin. There are still many people who don't know anything about crypto except bitcoin therefore bitcoin is still number one choice for them, and Yes most ICOs are using Ethereum platform and accepting eth for payment method. All I wanna say is ethereum has more growing potential compared to Bitcoin, but everyone has their own views.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

My goal is to ETH, this is a penny that can explode in the next few years, if they hold the price will go to the moon. And you will be the richest, I think the time will make the name of ETH coin.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
sjadn12912999

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:49:21 AM

I only invest in ETH, firstly because they are the most potential coin now, they are widely available. And a coin with advanced blockchain technology. We can say that BTC is higher than ETH but in the long term ETH will probably dominate the market. I recommend investing in ETH.
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:33:21 AM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
I think it is because I know at this time with the decline in altcoin prices many people who invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin and so is the Bitcoin which he said will soon rise in price therefore many people who aim to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum
meomeo989

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

Both are having different concepts now. Bitcoin is a father of coins while Ethereum is getting mother of Tokens. So both have there importance. And both are getting stronger due to there use.
GotNow

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:35:23 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum is the top 2 best coin in the crypto currency. If you invest in that coin you surely choose the right coins. Nowadays is the right time to buy those coins because the value of that coins is rapidly decreasing its value and after few months I'm sure it will rapidly increasing their value.
bitsmichel

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

Both are elite digital currencies vying for power and dominance in the cryptoworld. For sure, they will be a very good investment to pour in your money to. They are for a long term investment that will probably give you  huge profit.

This is very wise to whole your investment capital both in ethereum and in Bitcoin, because those two are great sources of Investments anyway, they are different, and because of that it makes sense to hold both.

catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:12:40 PM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

Of course. ETH is good choice to long hold.
And what you need is persistence. They choose ICOs because they do not have the patience to hold for 2-3 years. And ICOs are a faster way to make money, but it's not as safe as ETH
Boldmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

Ethereum, I believe has a very bright future. And those that have it in store will smile once the time comes. Ethereum is still very cheap as at now as the price can go as far as 10× of its current price.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

Ethereum, I believe has a very bright future. And those that have it in store will smile once the time comes. Ethereum is still very cheap as at now as the price can go as far as 10× of its current price.
In terms of investment both has a good chances to earned profits due to its fluctuation on its prices that definitely regulated maximum price , yes it has a good future my goal is to involve here in both coins to immediately growing my earning.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitsmichel

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:00:37 AM

Also aetherium can be like the transfer point between your token bounty earnings, and they are real money cash withdrawals. This option makes me laugh too because I understand the potential of ethereum coin.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

Bitcoin is the living legend among all coins in the whole world. But as for me since i don't have enough money to invest in bitcoin, i will go for etherum and in my money in ethereum.

It does not matter how much money you have. You can buy many Satoshi. I am holding both cryptocurrencies. I believe that Ethereum and Bitcoin will give you the highest profits if you do not sell them at least for a year.

I have the same point of view. It will be better if you buy both Ethereum and Bitcoin and hold it for a long time. In this case, you will be the winner - these cryptocurrencies will gain very soon.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

In the cryptographic market, many potential digital coin can bring profits to investors. Among them, BTC and ETH are the two best currencies. They will bring high returns for long-term investments. I am confident with my decision.
Akeeto

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

Personally, both coins are profitable in terms of term investment is that bitcoin prices are rapidly rising and rising. which is why many users only invest into bitcoin because of the speed of price and easy profit, the good thing about Ethereum is when it comes to transactions it is much faster than bitcoin
Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

Well the answers is only answered when the price is dropped and at the low price and at the moment its happening, I suggest this is the perfect time to start the investment because you could have them in cheap.
Chulahk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

Bitcoin is the living legend among all coins in the whole world. But as for me since i don't have enough money to invest in bitcoin, i will go for etherum and in my money in ethereum.

It does not matter how much money you have. You can buy many Satoshi. I am holding both cryptocurrencies. I believe that Ethereum and Bitcoin will give you the highest profits if you do not sell them at least for a year.

I have the same point of view. It will be better if you buy both Ethereum and Bitcoin and hold it for a long time. In this case, you will be the winner - these cryptocurrencies will gain very soon.

Same here. You can choose both coins. We dont need to choose, instead we can freely support or help any coins. Choosing both Bitcoin and Ethereum can give you more profit and more investment. But it is up on anyone else, either they prefer both or one side but my best suggestion is, prefer both. These coins are known to be trusted, best top leading coin at all time and people also call them as the King and Queen of cryptocurrency world so dont worry about any scams because many people trust and recommend this coin. Help and support any coins and for sure, expecting something to come. More coins, more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: