Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 03:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments  (Read 3177 times)
Xomukiw

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

Plainly I dont need to contribute my cash and my exertion on something that is hackable, a year ago in 2017 there have been numerous revealed episodes of hacking of ETH wallets and ICO's. Except if ETH wont resolve these fundamental issue the devs should begin considering if their surrey digital currency will have the capacity to outperform btc.
F.I.L.F

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:05:46 AM

ethereum will provide more chances of success, same as investing in bitcoin, there is no difference here, both have risks and factors. I know many people who hold ethereum and hope prices will increase. the problem here is, people trust bitcoin over ethereum as an investment that produces ethereum into a second investment option.
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:08:04 AM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
in my opinion, you can invest in both of these cryptocurrencoes ajd be happy about it as they have a certain reputation
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:09:05 AM

ethereum will provide more chances of success, same as investing in bitcoin, there is no difference here, both have risks and factors. I know many people who hold ethereum and hope prices will increase. the problem here is, people trust bitcoin over ethereum as an investment that produces ethereum into a second investment option.
i think it is almost useless to quarrel which is better, ethereum or bitcoin, as i think we all can get profit from bith of them
larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:13:21 AM

We know it's hard to gamble money because it's struggling. If I am you should first read the forum always look at the market so you know when you will get out of the money.
For ETH and BTC they are both beautiful and well worth the effort to do not lose your money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:20:36 AM

True, the goal of the majority of the crypto community here is to be able to invest with ethereum and bitcoin. Because both coins are promising in making a profit. However, with a considerable decline, this year makes them delay in selling their ethereum, as their investment is depreciating. To be able to get the original intact amount and to be able to earn a profit from their investment, then they should hold their coins until the market increases the price of its coins again.

jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

This year I plan to add more balance in my wallet by purchasing the ETH. ETH this year has increased very much and also suffered a decline in value and I think buy ETH and holding until a long time. This may be a very good strategy for this year.
SugeshTrade

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:39:05 PM

Bitcoin is tested and trusted for long time many people proves it. For the fast year bitcoin is continuously rising and now this day bitcoin is much reliable and stronger cryptocurrency and it has never failed with the decentralized nature it have a great advantage over ethereum..ETH was just a rival of bitcoin but I can't say that ETH will beat bitcoin because bitcoin was increasing drastically.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
from a technical point of view, Ethereum is certainly better than bitcoin, but bitcoin has a large margin and all other coins go at the rate of bitcoin, but I think when the need for the number of transactions per second will return, then Ethereum will become the number 1 currency for people, as everyone will choose the form of payment through the Ethereum token.
Nuwekli

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

simply stay with bitcoin and ethereum can give you a major benefit in the long haul and you can simply offer it in any value you need since I see that bitcoin and ethereum is the best coin for your objectives of speculation. in spite of the fact that the cost of bitcoin and ethereum is excessively unpredictable, I believe it's fine on the grounds that at last, the cost of both bitcoin and ethereum will build again and you can make a major benefit. I would prefer not to utilize ethereum for putting resources into ICO in light of the fact that it is smarter to hold ethereum and bitcoin as the speculation however in the event that some way or another, I can see there is any great ICO perhaps I will contribute some of ethereum and bitcoin, just in the event that I need to make another interest in digital currency.
SugeshTrade

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

Ethereum is hard to equal to Bitcoin, but I believe that Ethereum can grow very strongly in the future. ETH is the altcoin that I hold the most because it really has practical applications that apply in life, which is that ETH is always backed by the investment community. Also ETH is the platform of most ICO projects so I also keep a lot of ETH for myself.
therumq

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

Plainly I dont need to contribute my cash and my exertion on something that is hackable, a year ago in 2017 there have been numerous revealed episodes of hacking of ETH wallets and ICO's. Except if ETH wont resolve these fundamental issue the devs should begin considering if their surrey digital currency will have the capacity to outperform btc.
BACARAN

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:31:34 AM

I think Neo that should be added to these list, maybe there are more ways but definitely there is future.
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

Ethereum and Bitcoint as an investment destination, this statement is true, both are strong coints, they are also good to make investment for the future, each also has its own advantages, the investment in both of these coints certainly gives you more results
Grimjhow

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:41:31 AM

for us bitcoin and ethereum the main goal we get, because we will also get much better profit every day, because bitcoin and ethereum grow better in the future.
jwelkem

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:40:06 AM

etherum would be the best selection of tokens to hold this year. with the market here and there numerous individuals figure bitcoin ought to be hang on long haul than etherum, etherum develops moderately with the bitcoin diagram and along these lines increment in bitcoin cost will produce a results to build the cost of etherum same way
frankbuse

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:42:41 AM

Ethereum is apple btc is gold
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

Yes it's possible that ethereum can be as good for a long term goal of investments.This year would be a year for eth to grow like bitcoin and has a massive potential to increase its value due to high demand in the market and also have a good pltaform and smart contracts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

They are in trouble and it is hard to say something promising. For me Btc looks like more reliable (sorry, Eth) because it is the pioneer on the cryptomarket.
likketil

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

Acquire ETH and cryptocurrencies at the moment could remain a logic opportunity while backers are evaluating the long term trends for tokens and currencies. I advise a meticulous choice plus consulting experts beforehand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: