Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:07:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments  (Read 3170 times)
Jentamicing

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

Well, I agree with you but, Both are having different concepts now. Bitcoin is a king  of coins in the world while Ethereum is getting queen  of Tokens. So both coin  have there importance. And both are getting stronger due to there use. Invest wisely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanessaHall15

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:55:23 AM

That's quite true. Currently, only two coin is bitcoin and Ethereum is having a very strong development opportunity in the future. Two coins have also had its value at sea, but for some reason, their value has dropped a lot compared to the previous period.
doroshok

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:14:17 AM

For long-term investment, these 2 coins are well suited. Of course, they are different from each other, but at the same time similar. The main advantage of bitcoin is its price and reliability. Ethereum pleases with the speed of the transaction and the use of its platform in the ICO.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:24:30 AM

If you want to invest in the crypto market, you should keep your money as Ethereum or Bitcoin. Because withdrawing money from the market is very influential on the crypto money you buy as Altcoin. All other currencies are Btc and Eth.
Rechargers

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:37:53 AM

For me, I believe on this two crypto ethereum and bitcoin as the best option for long term holdings as we expect now that this two crypto has its own predictions that will go to moon and i'm waiting for that to happen this year if not then continue to hold until such time it will reach to our desired price then that the time to sell.
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:18:30 AM

Btc could be a profitable goal for investments and Eth is not so pleased by me now for its unstablility and so on. I think Btc will be fixed and its price will continue to raise.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:24:55 AM

Btc could be a profitable goal for investments and Eth is not so pleased by me now for its unstablility and so on. I think Btc will be fixed and its price will continue to raise.
To be perfectly honest, both bitcoin ans ethereum are really great in long term.investment. it is proven and tested, many of the people here in cryptcurrency knew that. Both can recover so easily when they fall down. They are both profitable enough to give what you need. So trust those two.

Y U MAD AT ME
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:42:24 AM

As for me ethereum and bitcoin are the best coins for long term holdings.
leacino098

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

However, the rate of gain you can get is a little smaller because of the same value it has. That depends on the type of capital you can invest, you can either get down with Ethereum or Bitcoin.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

Take note, every single transaction is validated and broadcasted in the network called blockchain. So, if you ask – is it ok as means of currency or investment. I suggest both…

Bitcoin is one of the fastest crypto built to support decentralized transactions - P2P. Bitcoin is a crypto –currrency used in the transaction. It acts as the monetary value. Investments would be in the form of trading your coins to an interested party.

We believed that teaching everyone about crypto is beneficial especially to the community of users. It is great to teach everyone about the importance and innovation of this cryto-currency especially for beginners; however it should be taught well (without prejudice to its advantages and criticism to its limitations) with the acceptance towards the risk it may bear.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

I think that when you join this cryptocurrency world for the first time, Bitcoin and Ethereum are definitely the first choices to invest in coins. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are very stable and potential coins, no matter where you invest. One is very worthwhile
Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:19:36 AM

for $ 50 price. Probably the time to forecast that ETH will collapse and another coin will replace the second place on CMC. So consider before investing in this coin, I have lost confidence and fear when holding the ETH
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

I prefer ethereum than bitcoin, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price if future. For now this is the right time to buy ethereum because of the cheap price.
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

You should not buy what's going well.
you should know the trading strategy for more money.
You should always look at the market so you know how much you are investing. Be smart in the crypto currency so you do not lose your money investing.
vooov

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:40:12 AM

I prefer ethereum than bitcoin, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price if future. For now this is the right time to buy ethereum because of the cheap price.
The same words, everyone said it more than 10,000 times, but the price of ETH has been falling, we have not waited for its recovery. Whenever we think that its price is already very low, it will always bring us a fatal blow, and the price will fall again and again. I don't know how long this situation will last, so now I can only choose to wait.
yyui

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:41:44 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are indeed very suitable for investment, but investing in this year's market will face great risks. Because the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum continue to fall this year, and the decline is very serious.
JohnTycoon

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:45:49 PM

Mildly watching the prices movements shall be blended with observing wallets aligments and similar assets.
ximabe

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:03:21 AM

etherum would be the best determination of tokens to hold this year. with the market all over various people figure bitcoin should be hold tight whole deal than etherum, etherum grows tolerably with the bitcoin outline and thusly augment in bitcoin cost will deliver an outcomes to fabricate the cost of etherum same way
Guxidem

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:16:58 AM

I think ethereum is a coin that has a decent future after bitcoin, ethereum is presently generally utilized for ICO it demonstrates that ethereum has awesome advantages in execution as a shrewd contract, as long as I work in the realm of cryptcocurrency just ethereum that overwhelms the most much abused keen contract framework it.
Skoroded

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:26:48 AM

Bitcoin or Ethereum,both coins are good.But I prefer Ethereum for long-term investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: