Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
linmuguartio

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

Hey, something new! Does anyone know the details about the project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:40:10 PM

Hey, something new! Does anyone know the details about the project?

What?
I personally think that it is not the time for such question,but the information can be easily found in the elaborated whitepapers and details on the site itself.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:10:04 PM

Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it
I believe transparency was the key of this projectvto be successful abd the team never broke thier prmise to thier investors.
This is the most important thing in the project. Because if the developers are not sufficiently transparent and honest, then few investors will want to invest in the project. Thanks to transparency, the projects are making progress!

Transparency in what ways though? Most cases they just take the money and never mention anything apart from calling the money their development fund

I observed that they have bit improvements in their project lately from making their own Inner exchange site. and working with localbitcoincash I think? I dunno if its true because I only receive those updates via email.
The further improvements of this project is getting known in the community! That's a great deal. I hope that the team will continuously make this progressive actions and make their performance better and better as days goes by. This is getting much popular in the crypto currency community now. ClickGem will surely become successful if they continue this kind of momentum.
Yes, absolutely the project is doing very well right now. The team behind the project is very hardworking and believes in hard work. The developers always make ready for making great changes to make the platform more better than its previous version. If the team consistently working hard on the project then definitely one day the project will reach to the moon.
I don't think so, honestly. I agree that the team have hard working but maybe not have huge community as i think, even they have a huge member at telegram and at here keep support but CGM grow slowly.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:33:43 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 11:49:07 PM by negancoin

People open offshore company because it's easy and cheap and with less tax.
Scam : When you have no intention to set up the business at all, you just collect money and run away in some point.
Legit : When you have intention to set up the business, you do everything you can, but you may failed.

All projects may failed in long term even if they build the platform and that's Why I said, it's not just about legit and scam.
When you invest, you should be sure that the project will be capable to run for long time, because we only buy token or coin and it can lose its value if the company failed.

yeah, I understand your point of view, but these are also experiences. I know you can not limit the scammers with their company registrations, but mostly registered companies in these countries run away with peoples hard earned money.

Yep, but keep in mind that ICO is not regulated and you don't even need to register a company to run ICO through internet, and when we buy token or coin, we don't own any share in the company or get any right to get some profit from their revenue and most projects write that in their whitepaper and that's why you hear from some people in youtube or news that all ICOs could go to zero and turn into scam.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it
I believe transparency was the key of this projectvto be successful abd the team never broke thier prmise to thier investors.
This is the most important thing in the project. Because if the developers are not sufficiently transparent and honest, then few investors will want to invest in the project. Thanks to transparency, the projects are making progress!

Transparency in what ways though? Most cases they just take the money and never mention anything apart from calling the money their development fund

I observed that they have bit improvements in their project lately from making their own Inner exchange site. and working with localbitcoincash I think? I dunno if its true because I only receive those updates via email.
The further improvements of this project is getting known in the community! That's a great deal. I hope that the team will continuously make this progressive actions and make their performance better and better as days goes by. This is getting much popular in the crypto currency community now. ClickGem will surely become successful if they continue this kind of momentum.
Yes, absolutely the project is doing very well right now. The team behind the project is very hardworking and believes in hard work. The developers always make ready for making great changes to make the platform more better than its previous version. If the team consistently working hard on the project then definitely one day the project will reach to the moon.
I don't think so, honestly. I agree that the team have hard working but maybe not have huge community as i think, even they have a huge member at telegram and at here keep support but CGM grow slowly.
Their telegram group really active, and as their community manager said : they don't have any change at CGM projects. But at Q2 2018, they have a lot work to finish.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:58:48 AM

Their telegram group really active, and as their community manager said : they don't have any change at CGM projects. But at Q2 2018, they have a lot work to finish.
Being active on the telegram group helps the followers to get to know the project better. They have a small but active community and the devs are hard-working bunch of people who'll make sure the project is up to the mark which in turn will make the project a success
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:29:45 AM

Being active on the telegram group helps the followers to get to know the project better. They have a small but active community and the devs are hard-working bunch of people who'll make sure the project is up to the mark which in turn will make the project a success
Such active communication on the Telegram channel is driving a great potential traffic and valid investors as we are experiencing all the questions are immediately answered and all the people are valued.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:41:49 AM

I'm here wondering what your coin can stand out against the background of others? I personally think that this project does not stand out against the background of others
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:58:19 AM

Such active communication on the Telegram channel is driving a great potential traffic and valid investors as we are experiencing all the questions are immediately answered and all the people are valued.
Having a great communication with the people, supporters, users and investors of the project is one of the best step that the team should put a focus on. Because those people are the ones that will serves as the fuel for this project to continuosly moving to its destination which is the success. I hope that this project will become obe of the top project in this community so keep kicking and updating us, and I will looking forward for that.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:34:22 AM

the project is successful, but its appeal can be enhanced by releasing an application for smartphones, it was a good move

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:03:24 AM

Active group of telegrams, this is a good indicator. There are a lot of work, but I am sure that the work will cope
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:55:13 AM

the project is successful, but its appeal can be enhanced by releasing an application for smartphones, it was a good move

Pretty sure there will be an update about that soon. Making an app is a good way get an impression for the site and also will be visited by potential investors.

Lodi0808

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:01:27 AM

Pretty sure there will be an update about that soon. Making an app is a good way get an impression for the site and also will be visited by potential investors.
Its lart of thier plan and also stated on thier roadmap that they will be launching thier mobile platform and wallet.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:22:19 AM

I'm here wondering what your coin can stand out against the background of others? I personally think that this project does not stand out against the background of others
Why do you think so? Each project is interesting in its own way. And they should not be similar to each other, there must be an individuality of the idea of the project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

People open offshore company because it's easy and cheap and with less tax.
Scam : When you have no intention to set up the business at all, you just collect money and run away in some point.
Legit : When you have intention to set up the business, you do everything you can, but you may failed.

All projects may failed in long term even if they build the platform and that's Why I said, it's not just about legit and scam.
When you invest, you should be sure that the project will be capable to run for long time, because we only buy token or coin and it can lose its value if the company failed.

yeah, I understand your point of view, but these are also experiences. I know you can not limit the scammers with their company registrations, but mostly registered companies in these countries run away with peoples hard earned money.

Yep, but keep in mind that ICO is not regulated and you don't even need to register a company to run ICO through internet, and when we buy token or coin, we don't own any share in the company or get any right to get some profit from their revenue and most projects write that in their whitepaper and that's why you hear from some people in youtube or news that all ICOs could go to zero and turn into scam.

yeah this is what we are all the time talking about. Because of unregulations in ICOs and also in cryptocurrency tradings, we need more transparency from each company who runs an ICO. The transparency of the company is a sign for me that they stay by their name in this project. But there are also examples like HAT, SGR (exchange services who also runned an ICO) that they did not introduce their team members, but everything worked fine. We can not take it as a model one, because the safest way for an investor before investing in an ICO is, to look into his transparency.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:07:35 AM

yes I agree this project should be able to make something new, because the competition in the world of platforms is now getting higher, if we are not able to make something new maybe the attraction of the project will be less.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

Yes, I'm surprised how much the team has already done. Many come to ICO with a much less prepared project. I think the team works very well.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:37:01 AM

Yes, indeed. Moreover, it can be good by releasing an application for PC too so you don't have to open your browser to access the ClickGem project.
joeperry

Activity: 2114
Merit: 462

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

yes I agree this project should be able to make something new, because the competition in the world of platforms is now getting higher, if we are not able to make something new maybe the attraction of the project will be less.
CGM team is making great development in this project and is also attracting much supporting people to the project which has mad it very popular among crypto community. The surely have very high competition in the crypto world as their are many similar project out now. But they have some unique features which can make them a global platform of future.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

I also noticed that. There are only few improvements with the project and the devs are not so active about new updates from cgm project. I really hope that it will succeed soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: