Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

I'm here wondering what your coin can stand out against the background of others? I personally think that this project does not stand out against the background of others

What do you mean by that? For now, this project is doing good and the dev is still active in posting some updates. But I want to see more features of clickgem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

the project is successful, but its appeal can be enhanced by releasing an application for smartphones, it was a good move

Pretty sure there will be an update about that soon. Making an app is a good way get an impression for the site and also will be visited by potential investors.
It's one of their plans to do in the future and now that they are in the final stage of ICO, I think their progress in developing the platform's features and covering wider use of it will be faster.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it
I believe transparency was the key of this projectvto be successful abd the team never broke thier prmise to thier investors.
This is the most important thing in the project. Because if the developers are not sufficiently transparent and honest, then few investors will want to invest in the project. Thanks to transparency, the projects are making progress!

Transparency in what ways though? Most cases they just take the money and never mention anything apart from calling the money their development fund

I observed that they have bit improvements in their project lately from making their own Inner exchange site. and working with localbitcoincash I think? I dunno if its true because I only receive those updates via email.
The further improvements of this project is getting known in the community! That's a great deal. I hope that the team will continuously make this progressive actions and make their performance better and better as days goes by. This is getting much popular in the crypto currency community now. ClickGem will surely become successful if they continue this kind of momentum.
Yes, absolutely the project is doing very well right now. The team behind the project is very hardworking and believes in hard work. The developers always make ready for making great changes to make the platform more better than its previous version. If the team consistently working hard on the project then definitely one day the project will reach to the moon.
I don't think so, honestly. I agree that the team have hard working but maybe not have huge community as i think, even they have a huge member at telegram and at here keep support but CGM grow slowly.

I also noticed that. There are only few improvements with the project and the devs are not so active about new updates from cgm project. I really hope that it will succeed soon.

You got a point. Clickgem have only few people for their community which they can't update daily or weekly. The update is too long to wait but still, the project have an improvement.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:19:19 AM

the project is successful, but its appeal can be enhanced by releasing an application for smartphones, it was a good move
yes I agree this project should be able to make something new, because the competition in the world of platforms is now getting higher, if we are not able to make something new maybe the attraction of the project will be less.

Yes, every team must find and create something new here in crypto world. And not just new but something that is unique and will be able to captivates easily an investors. And having smartphones application for ClickGem project will probably needed for the dev team inorder for this project to be more convenient and easy to use by all bitcoiners.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:36:46 AM

Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it
I believe transparency was the key of this projectvto be successful abd the team never broke thier prmise to thier investors.
This is the most important thing in the project. Because if the developers are not sufficiently transparent and honest, then few investors will want to invest in the project. Thanks to transparency, the projects are making progress!

Transparency in what ways though? Most cases they just take the money and never mention anything apart from calling the money their development fund

I observed that they have bit improvements in their project lately from making their own Inner exchange site. and working with localbitcoincash I think? I dunno if its true because I only receive those updates via email.
The further improvements of this project is getting known in the community! That's a great deal. I hope that the team will continuously make this progressive actions and make their performance better and better as days goes by. This is getting much popular in the crypto currency community now. ClickGem will surely become successful if they continue this kind of momentum.
Yes, absolutely the project is doing very well right now. The team behind the project is very hardworking and believes in hard work. The developers always make ready for making great changes to make the platform more better than its previous version. If the team consistently working hard on the project then definitely one day the project will reach to the moon.
I don't think so, honestly. I agree that the team have hard working but maybe not have huge community as i think, even they have a huge member at telegram and at here keep support but CGM grow slowly.

I also noticed that. There are only few improvements with the project and the devs are not so active about new updates from cgm project. I really hope that it will succeed soon.

You got a point. Clickgem have only few people for their community which they can't update daily or weekly. The update is too long to wait but still, the project have an improvement.

I guess they need to add some team members so that they can cope up on the growing community of ClickGem. It'll be a wise move for the team to add up so that they can cater each investors that wants to invest on the platform.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

yes I agree this project should be able to make something new, because the competition in the world of platforms is now getting higher, if we are not able to make something new maybe the attraction of the project will be less.

Yes, every team must find and create something new here in crypto world. And not just new but something that is unique and will be able to captivates easily an investors. And having smartphones application for ClickGem project will probably needed for the dev team inorder for this project to be more convenient and easy to use by all bitcoiners.
Phones application is necessary. Because now without phones anywhere. Every second has them. But the team shouldn't grab everything at once, it is necessary to add gradually step by step something to the project, it will be so more reliable and the quality will be far higher.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:01:18 PM

Phones application is necessary. Because now without phones anywhere. Every second has them. But the team shouldn't grab everything at once, it is necessary to add gradually step by step something to the project, it will be so more reliable and the quality will be far higher.

I think every Dapp will be also in a smart phone because smartphone can also do what the PC can do. It is also an advantage due to that is more handy compared to pc so basically people can do the transactions anywhere and anytime.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

I absolutely agree to that bud everyone has thier own smartphone and some even has more than one. So this is an opportunity that shouldnt be missed by clickgem to develop thier mobile platform for thier users.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

Yes, the team needs to create a very unique style of promotions and advertising to attract many investors to join the project. Also a very cheap price will encourage them to buy.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
MikesLeo

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

Yes, the team needs to create a very unique style of promotions and advertising to attract many investors to join the project. Also a very cheap price will encourage them to buy.
If such unique promotions and branding functionalities are amended with complete support of all the team that will help better to achieve the targets easily.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

I think the development team has already developed its advertising campaign strategy and it works well. Well, about the price, of course I agree, the low price will always attract investors and contribute to the development of the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

Market has thousands of ICO that are now circulating and competition is getting real hard. So, probably the team will also has the same experience with the other ICO which faces difficulties in terms of attracting investors to support in this project. We juts hope CGM can provide us a better services that can satisfy the needs of the people.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

They must hire more people in their employ who will be tasked to answer the queries coming from this community; It will surely give more good impressions to the community since the response rate is high.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

Yes absolutely Clickgem needs to solve this problem as early as possible. The team need to hire more people to answering to queries. This kind of activities help to develop a good impression of platform and also help to gain more investors.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:19:03 PM

They're not really creating ANYTHING new, cypto "currency". Currency should be used to pay and that's pretty much what they have made as a USP lol
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

I guess they need to add some team members so that they can cope up on the growing community of ClickGem. It'll be a wise move for the team to add up so that they can cater each investors that wants to invest on the platform.
Best is to maintain this platform features developer should try to make sure all features are working and bugs are maintained and then CGM can go ahead to work

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

I think every Dapp will be also in a smart phone because smartphone can also do what the PC can do. It is also an advantage due to that is more handy compared to pc so basically people can do the transactions anywhere and anytime.
Present latest devices can really perform basic functions of personal computers. But here not so just in practice it appears to create this app, it is necessary to look for people who will qualitatively perform this task.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:36:56 PM

They're not really creating ANYTHING new, cypto "currency". Currency should be used to pay and that's pretty much what they have made as a USP lol
Even if this seem to be a direct statement,I think that is complete correct.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

Of course, their community grow so fast. And i think with their cap they can recruit more professional dev and supporter to handle some problem occur with ClickGem such as spammer.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:20:01 PM

Of course, their community grow so fast. And i think with their cap they can recruit more professional dev and supporter to handle some problem occur with ClickGem such as spammer.
Spammers are really annoying because they post some unrelated informations into the project, also it affects the image of the project if the team can't do anything about it. Let's hope that the fast growing community of CGM will be a community of "support" not "spam".
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: