Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

Tell me please, is there any news from the team? Have any decisions been taken that would increase the attractiveness of the project in the eyes of the members of the crypto community?
I also have a question to this plattform. Is the manager of this project actively here on the thread? It seems no one from the dev team are answering the questions of the members. I hoped they will considered some thoughts of the people here because it is really important especially about the bounty campaigns.
When such takes place it can testify that developer is too engaged and does not go on bitcointalk. Try to contact him by other means, for example through telegram, if he does not answer You, then most likely all of you will receive equally answer from moderator.
Sometimes there are things that the dev must prioritize first. Maybe, they have some task that is more important than answering our concerns because we know that this is still knew and maybe they are busy developing their platform. For now, we can't do nothing but to wait for the dev to answer all our concerns in some random days/weeks.
I guess the team might be really working hard to gain more and more attention from the investors and also i think that they soon will have huge profits ahead so waiting here is worth it. The team will soon make some announcement so lets wait and watch the prosperous future of CGM.
ClickGem has a very active development team and the project is also very innovative for the future of the global payment system in the world and more and more people are investing in this high potential project every day. They will surely have much more development on their platform in the future and the most important one is about the development of the mobile version of this platform which will attract huge traffic to the platform.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

Tell me please, is there any news from the team? Have any decisions been taken that would increase the attractiveness of the project in the eyes of the members of the crypto community?
I also have a question to this plattform. Is the manager of this project actively here on the thread? It seems no one from the dev team are answering the questions of the members. I hoped they will considered some thoughts of the people here because it is really important especially about the bounty campaigns.
When such takes place it can testify that developer is too engaged and does not go on bitcointalk. Try to contact him by other means, for example through telegram, if he does not answer You, then most likely all of you will receive equally answer from moderator.
Sometimes there are things that the dev must prioritize first. Maybe, they have some task that is more important than answering our concerns because we know that this is still knew and maybe they are busy developing their platform. For now, we can't do nothing but to wait for the dev to answer all our concerns in some random days/weeks.
I guess the team might be really working hard to gain more and more attention from the investors and also i think that they soon will have huge profits ahead so waiting here is worth it. The team will soon make some announcement so lets wait and watch the prosperous future of CGM.

Yes, we have seen a lot of developments of this project and also seen a lot of announcements from the dev. We can be sure now that devs are reakky serious to improve clickgem.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

Well, they have launched mixed trading platform for Forex and cryptocurrency with 4 main pairs : CGM, BTC, ETH, USD?
Yeah CGM will help you to create a payment gateway which supports most currencies over the world including traditional currencies like USD, EUR, GBP etc and the crypto currencies like CGM, BTC, ETH etc.
This is something new in this kjnd of industry. Forex and crypto trading in one place is like a dream come true for traders. Surely the security of thier system will be invulnerable to hackers.
I agree, a great idea which involves forex and cryptocurrency tradi. That will catch many attention to people who are looking for new in their eyes to see. Clickgem is really doing the right things.
Yes, I totally agree with your opinion on this project. Clickegm is the great example of innovation. Their vision is creative they just wanted to make the way of payment method easier and secure. That's why so many investors already joined the project. And they are consistently growing.

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

I do not quite understand, this coin can be mined and there will be an ICO? Why instead of ICO did not realize a pre-miner in the currency?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

Well, they have launched mixed trading platform for Forex and cryptocurrency with 4 main pairs : CGM, BTC, ETH, USD?
Yeah CGM will help you to create a payment gateway which supports most currencies over the world including traditional currencies like USD, EUR, GBP etc and the crypto currencies like CGM, BTC, ETH etc.

All cryptocurrencies want to help the market to be the best payment gateway for them. To make this project more attractive they tried to implement the lending campaign but then they canceled. Now they try to implement the bank saving program...
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

Maybe they are busy in some of their social media accounts? But I understand you, the devs should assign a community manager here to answers all questions.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:05:31 PM

All cryptocurrencies want to help the market to be the best payment gateway for them. To make this project more attractive they tried to implement the lending campaign but then they canceled. Now they try to implement the bank saving program...
So, they are not a lending platform again? Instead of implementing a new program, how if they publish the lending platform with a little improvement?
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

You can participate in the airdrop and get coins. There is a possibility that they will grow and bring profit to their holders.
I believe you can also refer some of your collegues to participate on this project. You can also earn some tokens that way.
As you have said we can earn some tokens if we referred some of our colleagues or friends. Do they have referral bonuses offered on their platform?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:19:34 PM

Any developers or campaign managers are responding but their promotion in email is quite active. If this project will be abandoned by the developers and its community managers then the roadmap will be pointless.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

I hope you are right that they are too busy working on this platform I can't wait to have added improvements to this project seriously since the fact is been too long we had any changes

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

You can participate in the airdrop and get coins. There is a possibility that they will grow and bring profit to their holders.
I believe you can also refer some of your collegues to participate on this project. You can also earn some tokens that way.
As you have said we can earn some tokens if we referred some of our colleagues or friends. Do they have referral bonuses offered on their platform?
if I understood correctly, then this project does have a referral program, which we can use. I would like to clarify the information on this issue, I hope the developers will answer us.
AndriiOG

Activity: 292

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:22:47 PM

I cant understand all these comments about clickgem. It looks like fake or comment for money / coins (like bounty program or something else)
ICO absolutely failed. I have checked everyday ico page. First 5-6 days sold out, and then 60%-50% ... 0.2% like last week. Is it normal for project that can make global revolution? No info about team. No promotion. I would like to believe that this is not a scam. But at the first opportunity, I would exchange all my coins for eth or $. But I think that no one will let me exchange CGM at the current exchange rate.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:10:41 PM

I hope you are right that they are too busy working on this platform I can't wait to have added improvements to this project seriously since the fact is been too long we had any changes
There was great announcements and opportunities CGM is launching and it notified us few hours before for CGM wallet is running independently with our Web wallet! We cannot sync Web wallet with Linux wallet but we can transfer CGM from Web wallet to Linux wallet with the open port 6261 and keep Linux wallet running with our PC to start solo mining CGM!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

Sir, is no reasons for concern. All that you should try it to contact developer or with member from command to the means of other messengers, list of which you can look up on the first page of it topic. Simply there its question ask and you will most likely receive more early reply, than here, as it is forum, instead of ICQ.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:18:40 PM

There are some news from the team, what have they already achieved at this stage? I would like to know to continue to focus on this project

Yeah, the team should update us most specially the investors of their latest developments and achievements so that there will be many more investors to come and join clickgem.
The team is really very good but the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still come.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.i hope the devlopers will give attention on this topic.
Once the coin will listed on anyone of exchange then you can move it on that excahange wallet.
To be honest uniqueness is not the only thing that drives a project surely they should have a bit of imagination put into the project. If they work hard and make the platform the best in the business they can surely succeed.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:49:25 PM

I saw that on the roadmap, but it hasn't launched yet !, but I found that using the word forex is misleading, if you called some thing forex, it means that your users will able to access to real forex market and trade in real time, but I think this is not the case with CGM.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:58:37 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 10:34:07 AM by frenkelebre

This is something new in this kjnd of industry. Forex and crypto trading in one place is like a dream come true for traders. Surely the security of thier system will be invulnerable to hackers.
Precisely. I am just hoping that they can really make this system invulnerable to hackers. They might launch some bug bounty program so that the system will be more solid  against hacking. The idea of integrating forex and crypto trading is really great that's why it needs more solid security features.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

There are some news from the team, what have they already achieved at this stage? I would like to know to continue to focus on this project

Yeah, the team should update us most specially the investors of their latest developments and achievements so that there will be many more investors to come and join clickgem.
The team is really very good but the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still come.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.i hope the devlopers will give attention on this topic.
Once the coin will listed on anyone of exchange then you can move it on that excahange wallet.
To be honest uniqueness is not the only thing that drives a project surely they should have a bit of imagination put into the project. If they work hard and make the platform the best in the business they can surely succeed.
Maybe it's not a thing that might attract more people to get involve with the platform, but it's still an important one to check about the platform so that you can differentiate the existing similar platforms out there. Making it a success will really test the team as they will really be problems to be solved during the development phase.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:26:06 PM

Wow, at telegram channel, they said that we can download linux wallet and make solo mining CGM at this time. Greats!
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

Wow, at telegram channel, they said that we can download linux wallet and make solo mining CGM at this time. Greats!
Yeah that's a great new in that front. I think that the telegram community is helping this project very much.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: